Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

Powerful exercise with LSD

9 posts in this topic

Hey folks, 

I spare you with endless philosophysing about awakening to absolute infinity and love. However, yesterday day after taking a solid dose of LSD I noticed that God could not hold the image of my face in the mirror. Instead my face shifted and morphed into infinitely many face forms.

At first I was shocked and in fear. But after realizing my true infinite nature again I embraced all my faces in the mirror and felt in love with them. The ugly ones, the old ones, hairy or not hairy faces - all mine - all Love! 

That's some deep love work for ya :)) 

Great! I had similliar vision on shrooms. Saw one face morphing into every person I know, mother, fiance, teachers from elementary school, Hitler etc. There is this One morphing into infinite faces.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

That's a great exercise

One of the reasons I love music festivals is because of the sheer number of people you see in one area and how different everyone looks. It's beautiful to see someone whether they are some jacked dude or fat person enjoying life and no one is judging each other. 

3 hours ago, kamwalker said:

One of the reasons I love music festivals is because of the sheer number of people you see in one area and how different everyone looks. It's beautiful to see someone whether they are some jacked dude or fat person enjoying life and no one is judging each other. 

@kamwalker Me too. Music has a very unique ability to unite people. 

Be careful what u do on lsd!

After starring in my eyes for about 10 min straight i dissociate and was in hell.. I had no thoughts, no mental activities. I felt like i killed myself forever and ever. It was absolutely terrifying.

@nutlow That's why it is so powerful. Accepting yourself as whatever you seem to be is what God is doing all the time. 

Your face right now is just one out of infinite faces God chooses to experience what it's like to be a human. 

There is no need to be attached to this specific form you are right now, when ultimately you are ever changing infinity. 

Scary stuff for the ego :D

Edited by Vynce

1 hour ago, Judy2 said:

Yes, i can confirm that looking at yourself in the mirror can get pretty intense in no time9_9

Might creep some people out though.

Embrace the creepiness :D Notice that this feeling of fear never manifests into something actual. If you allow it completely, you see how fear (resistance) and acceptance are going hand in hand, always changing. This knowing about impermanence results in wisdom and love :x

What's going on here is disassociation, for the most part. 

When the default mode network has shut down, and you look in the mirror, you no longer see an "I". You just see a face.

This allows you to look at the person in the mirror objectively. You may realise you look older, younger, more attractive or less attractive than you (previously) thought yourself to be. It will feel as if the person in the mirror is someone else.

Apparently.

2 hours ago, axiom said:

When the default mode network has shut down, and you look in the mirror, you no longer see an "I". You just see a face.

This allows you to look at the person in the mirror objectively. You may realise you look older, younger, more attractive or less attractive than you (previously) thought yourself to be. It will feel as if the person in the mirror is someone else.

No its far crazier than that :D Do you know the "FaceApp"? It's a software, which changes your face into a fat face, old face, young face, female face, male face, long hair or short hair. And because its trained with self-learning artificial intelligence it looks realistic as fuck. Try it out, you will laugh at or fear what you see.

Exactly this happened to me. An ever changing face appearance. I could force to myself to see my "ordinary face", but if I let myself into the experience every kind of face appeared. Even female or "extra-male" features appeared where the face area would be. Super interesting!