Tristan12

The Longing of my Heart

46 posts in this topic

"Some day our souls will be one and our union will be forever. I know that everything I give you comes back to me, so I give you my life, hoping that you will come back to me." - Rumi

Lotus Flower.jpeg

Edited by Tristan12

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

After already enduring years of extreme suffering, I hit a low so low that I thought I was surely done for. My heart felt so empty and barren of love, and there was nothing but endless pain and suffering. The suffering was so deep and I was so completely empty of love that my heart felt as though it was twisting and distorting from the pain, like when you suck all the air out of a water bottle and it starts to crumple up.

I realized that without love, I am completely helpless, completely powerless, and there is nothing I can do, I am just alone and in pain forever. In this moment I thought I was surely done for, there was no way I could survive this, but then, right at the last second, I was hit with the most beautiful, compassionate, understanding love I have ever seen, and I just balled my eyes out.

I have felt the beauty of love before, but nothing like this. From being in this place of extreme suffering, where I felt like I was right about to be done for, to being pulled out of it by the most beautiful love I have ever seen, I just couldn't believe it.

I remember the way I felt the second that love hit. I have never seen something so beautiful and so pure. I remember the sheer gratitude I had, knowing that there was nothing I could have offered that love, being in the helpless and powerless state I was in. It didn't owe me anything, and there was no reason why it shouldn't have just left me there in my suffering. But even though it had absolutely no reason to, it came for me, it rescued me, it held me in its loving embrace... just because of love.

It was at that moment that I really understood love. Its like how you don't really understand the importance of water until you are on the brink of death from dehydration. I realized that love isn't just a good feeling. Love is SO much more than that. Love is home. Love is just the right thing to do. Love is how things should be. Nothing should be left behind without love.

Not only was I rescued and relieved from my suffering in that moment, but it was done in the most beautiful and elegant way. Love is beautiful not because it is flashy or because its trying to show off, but just because of what it is. Love itself is infinitely beautiful and perfect, because its love!!!

From that day on, my heart understood. I can feel my connection to Love deep within me, and my heart now speaks the language of Love. My heart is forever tied to Love, forever longing for reunification with God. I realize in the core of my being that nothing could ever be more important than Love, and I seek to give myself to it completely.

"I once had a thousand desires, but in my one desire to know you, all else melted away." - Rumi

"Love is from the infinite, and will remain until eternity. The seeker of love escapes the chains of birth and death. Tomorrow, when resurrection comes, the heart that is not in love will fail the test." - Rumi

kamil-marciniak-L4zz6w2loDE-unsplash.jpg

That was beautiful thank you for sharing :x

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 26/03/2022 at 4:55 AM, Tristan12 said:

Love is the ultimate cure. There is no wound, pain, or hurt too deep for love to heal.

So true. :x 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I've always wondered, how could God allow life to be so painful? Why is there so much suffering? I live my life in a living hell, suffering day after day. I am constantly in pain. I don't even remember what its like to feel good. If God is infinitely powerful, and can do whatever it wants, why would it choose to incarnate into a life like this? How could anything be worth going through this much pain?

Then it hit me. I reached a love so deep, that I finally understood. The Love of God is just so unfathomably deep, so unbelievable, that if you were to feel it, it would all make sense. The love is so deep that it even makes the deepest and most brutal levels of suffering worth it. This depth of love isn't something you can imagine in a normal state of consciousness, or through me writing about it, so it might not seem like love could be this good, but when you discover love at this depth, it will all make sense. The love is just so ridiculously strong that all the suffering in the world couldn't phase it. Love will always be worth it.

On 26/3/2022 at 3:55 PM, Tristan12 said:

Love is the ultimate cure. There is no wound, pain, or hurt too deep for love to heal.

That’s SUCH a beautiful title. Love this too ❤️ ❤️!

Love to you sweeety! 

24 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

@Esilda Thank you :) 

The Hero always follows love hun :x:x.

This is your Hero's Journey as they say :), Joseph Campbell's work would be a true source of light for you :x.