mojsterr

Do you believe in Sun charged water?

16 posts in this topic

I used to live with a lady that had a few liter water jug standing on the kitchen shelf, in the sun. She poured the water from the faucet into the jug and then used this water instead.

She said water gets broken down in the pipes and the sun "puts it back to its original state.

I searched the internet but there's conflicting stuff. And some say to put it in the sun for 15 minutes, other sources say a few hours.

I ike to think there is truth in this, but does anyone have any thougths about this?

I do. I believe in “sun charging” in general. I energetically cleanse things in the sun. I love being in the sun. It changes me. 

"You Create Magic" 

I would say what's the harm in trying? If it ends up giving you some benefits and it's really just a placebo, then that is still a net positive.

With some things when the risk is low, don't hold yourself back from trying because you're waiting to be validated or convinced, especially by science.

Personally I'd put it back in the fridge after. Room temperature/heated water may hydrate you, but not cool you down much.

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

With some things when the risk is low, don't hold yourself back from trying because you're waiting to be validated or convinced, especially by science.

Thats a good advice, if you are not sure about the positive side, check the negatives and if you find nothing, then experiment with it.

Yeah, I've already been doing it for a few years now, every since I lived with her and now as alone. I just wanted to ask the people here to get some debate.

54 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I do. I believe in “sun charging” in general. I energetically cleanse things in the sun. I love being in the sun. It changes me. 

I agree.

Edited by mojsterr

Scientifically, this is nonsense of course ....but ..even if its "just" a placebo and not some higher spiritual rite (which is unfalsifiable) - if it works it works.
100% agree with Roy on this

49 minutes ago, Roy said:

I would say what's the harm in trying? If it ends up giving you some benefits and it's really just a placebo, then that is still a net positive.

Personally I'd put it back in the fridge after. Room temperature/heated water may hydrate you, but not cool you down much.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@undeather What is your approach to healing long term chronic auto immune diseases?

From my understanding western medical science has virtually nothing to offer in this space, but this is what most people are suffering, especially people who are serious about getting healthy

11 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@undeather What is your approach to healing long term chronic auto immune diseases?

From my understanding western medical science has virtually nothing to offer in this space, but this is what most people are suffering, especially people who are serious about getting healthy

You are right. At this point of time, most chronic diseases are deemed "incurable" from a modern medicine standpoint. However, in my estimate - this will change in the next 10-50 years. 

If you find yourself with such condition at this moment, find a doctor who thinks integrally, acts couragiously, has deep understanding of both evidence based & alternative medicine models (or at least the best one available) and is willing to put in the work. Also, become an expert of your disease. Read everything about it, experiment with yoruself, look what makes your symtpoms worse/better - thats the primary trait I can see in people who are able to reverse their chronic ailments.

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

I don't think a classical doctor would do.

I've read about Indian doctors (or how you would call them) that find the causes of your problems by feeling your heartbeat with their hands. Ayurvedic doctors? It was a book on Ayurveda and the thyroid.

Or I've heard of chinese medicine also working in a similar way.

So try to find people like that.

I read years ago that some gurus used to put a blue crystal bottle in the sun and later drink the water, i diont remember how it works but it had health benefits.

I have a pond in my back yard which sits in the sun for the better part of the day. Your friend is welcome to scoop some water out of it for drinking purposes. It comes with free algae which are rich in vitamin B12 and is overall beneficial for the gut flora.

Lol jk. Sun charged water sounds like 'bro science' to me. It's like when, back in the day, old school bodybuilders used to down raw eggs because they thought cooking the eggs would denaturize the protein content, which is of course nonsense.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I 100% agree with @vizual .

MAYBE it works. Sure. And if you are interested I encourage you to try it but there's really no reason to believe that if will do anything. You're going off of really really old and outdated pseudoscience. 

Edited by Adodd

1 hour ago, vizual said:

Lol jk. Sun charged water sounds like 'bro science' to me. It's like when, back in the day, old school bodybuilders used to down raw eggs because they thought cooking the eggs would denaturize the protein content, which is of course nonsense.

Good example. Its something people actually still do and genuinely believe even though we know now that it's totally false.

4 hours ago, vizual said:

I have a pond in my back yard which sits in the sun for the better part of the day. Your friend is welcome to scoop some water out of it for drinking purposes. It comes with free algae which are rich in vitamin B12 and is overall beneficial for the gut flora.

damn bro! xD

22 hours ago, undeather said:

Scientifically, this is nonsense of course ....but ..even if its "just" a placebo and not some higher spiritual rite (which is unfalsifiable) - if it works it works.
100% agree with Roy on this

+1

sounds like some new age thing to me. anyways, we know sunning water won't change the molecular structure with basic chemistry. but, we don't know yet if there a spiritual component that we can't yet perceive. however, i'm more inclined to think it as a placebo.

but my dad also had a computer that switches on only after it is kept a few hours in the sun. LOL.... it really works for some reason . this thing runs on windows 98 or something i guess and sun charged computer too exist after all... see, sun cleansing could be REAL. sun in action baby!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

I've thought about this while having a glass of water outside, and it just feels right.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

A lot of people constantly walk around dehydrated. Some of them severely dehydrated. If solarised water helps them drink more fluids, then by all means :) I wonder if one of the "miraculous" effect of celery juice is that people finally started to drink more and their body was getting more electrolytes as well rather than anything else :D To someone going from a state of electrolyte deficiency and chronic dehydration going to a state of replenishment, it may seem like a miracle. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus