thenondualtankie

Is it worth "maximising looks" for game?

35 posts in this topic

How much energy should I invest into looking better? I've finally started to take action when it comes to my looks, but I'm wondering if these will even be worth it:

1. Teeth whitening. I know all you americans have perfect white teeth, but mine are quite yellow. Other than that they look pretty good though.

2. Getting rid of acne. I'm currently trying out the carnivore diet. I'm also applying topical prescription medicine onto my face.

3. Hitting the gym for looks / muscle size.

4. Losing fat.

All of the things you mentioned are good things to do.

It always depends. Ask yourself what is the main motivator of your looks maxing? 

If insecurities are the very core of your motivation then you'll have to be careful, because you might keep wanting to improve certain looks related things forever, because it never seems to be enough and there is always a guy who has better looking xyz.

Just start improving yourself lookswise but also (and more importantly) improve yourself socially. And the better you get socially the more you'll realize that some of these looks things are rather minor if you have developed core confidence and good social skills.

You'll automatically find the right balance of improving your looks Vs not giving a shit about your looks.

I'd prioritise physique, dress style and hair style when it comes to looks

I suppose it depends on how bad your acne is, obviously it's good to try and treat that anyway but if it's mild it's not gonna stop your attracting girls. Same goes for yellow teeth

42 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Teeth whitening. I know all you americans have perfect white teeth, but mine are quite yellow. Other than that they look pretty good though.

I wouldn’t obsess over it. It’s obviously good to take care of your teeth but I wouldn’t go down the rabbit hole of needing them to be whiter and whiter. A lot of companies out that will push that button.

44 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

2. Getting rid of acne. I'm currently trying out the carnivore diet. I'm also applying topical prescription medicine onto my face.

Yes because strong acne is sign a poor health in general. A little bit is not the end of the world, but in general the skin should not have acne everywhere.

45 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Hitting the gym for looks / muscle size.

4. Losing fat.

Again, these are kind of just good things to be doing for your health regardless.

Will it make a difference in your “game”? Possibly. Maybe it will make you feel more confident. But really it’s not the main reason women will sleep with you.

So I’d still do it to a degree. Don’t shoot steroids or anything like that. Just get to a healthy level where you feel good.

49 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

but I'm wondering if these will even be worth it:

Do you care about your health at all? If so than yes.

If you literally don’t care if your body is healthy or not, than maybe no. But that’s just a poor life decision.

It’s useful to give you basic self-esteem and get you going on your path but in reality, girls do not care as much as you think about looks. Handsome men and average men can get the same outcomes if they put in the time and approach.

You will attract more women, have higher self esteem and will find yourself standing out more if you put the time and energy into looking good and not looking unkempt/average. 

I never understood, if game matters so MUCH MORE than looks for guys, then why most of the time (not always), you see guys of the same attractivness levels. So good looking girls with good looking guys and average girls with average guys (looks wise). 

Any explanations?

Yes that's all good. But do it less so for the girl and moreso for you. The point of this is not to please the girl but to become an awesome man.

Would an awesome man be a lazy fat slob with yellow teeth and pimples? Is that your idea of an awesome you?

Become awesome FOR YOU. And then girls will be very attracted to that type of guy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes that's all good. But do it less so for the girl and moreso for you. The point of this is not to please the girl but to become an awesome man.

Would an awesome man be a lazy fat slob with yellow teeth and pimples? Is that your idea of an awesome you?

Become awesome FOR YOU. And then girls will be very attracted to that type of guy.

If women aren’t visual as men are then why do you think that the most successful male strippers are the hottest looking ones?

Edited by Hardkill

19 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

How much energy should I invest into looking better? I've finally started to take action when it comes to my looks, but I'm wondering if these will even be worth it:

1. Teeth whitening. I know all you americans have perfect white teeth, but mine are quite yellow. Other than that they look pretty good though.

3. Hitting the gym for looks / muscle size.

4. Losing fat.

100%. Don't obsess over it but do everything reasonable to maximize all that you can, especially all of those. You will be shocked and offended by the effects that looking better achieve for you, it does not solve the issue of game but makes it a lot more of a pleasant experience.

Gym is a simple point and will help tremendously, teeth whitening is a HUGE one and simple. You can get a professional whitening done at your dentist for a few hundred dollars or get the whitening strips for around $30, both work great. I've done the strips and people notice immediately. No brainer investment. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

If women aren’t visual as men are then why do you think that the most successful male strippers are the hottest looking ones?

If women are as visual as you think they are then why do you think I'm able to fuck models?

Just some food for thought.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If women are as visual as you think they are then why do you think I'm able to fuck models?

Just some food for thought.

Oh no, I believe that game undoubtedly triumphs over looks when it comes to attracting women. 

I am just wondering as to why the most seductive male strippers have had to look like fitness models.

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Oh no, I believe that game undoubtedly triumphs over looks when it comes to attracting women. 

I am just wondering as to why the most seductive male strippers have had to look like fitness models.

Because they offer nothing else. It's eye candy for a girls night out.

I've literally had girls get horny from a Chippendales act and then meet me, talk to me, and go home with me.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because they offer nothing else. It's eye candy for a girls night out.

I've literally had girls get horny from a Chippendales act and then meet me, talk to me, and go home with me.

So those male strippers may be able to get the girls turned on by their bodies and sexy dancing, but it doesn't mean that they would be able to actually get them to have sex with them?

34 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So those male strippers may be able to get the girls turned on by their bodies and sexy dancing, but it doesn't mean that they would be able to actually get them to have sex with them?

Of course girls will have sex with them if given the opportunity.

When you give a girl no other way to decide but based on looks, of course she will pick the best looking guy she can find.

But girls are not walking around hunting down the best looking guys to sleep with. That's not how girls get attracted in real life.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course girls will have sex with them if given the opportunity.

When you give a girl no other way to decide but based on looks, of course she will pick the best looking guy she can find.

But girls are not walking around hunting down the best looking guys to sleep with. That's not how girls get attracted in real life.

Ohhh, I think I see what you’re saying.

So men unlike girls are always much more focused on searching for the most visually appealingly women regardless of the circumstances they are in. Whereas, with women they usually aren’t, and so it really depends on the context of the situation they are in and how it is framed in her mind.

In the case of girls going to a male strip, the sexy dancing and the fun they have with the rest of the show pumps up their emotional and sexual state high but the male strippers' looks end up being projected to the girls as much more of a deciding factor in their decision to want to have sex with them than it would be in other kinds of situations or places. 

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Being honest, from what I've seen in life, the hottest men attracts mostly gays. Women doesnt like men who take too much care of their beauty or are obsessed with looks.

Fashion is also a fun hobby and way of expression. I wish I had more cash so I could buy more clothes. I have expensive tastes too so it’s not so common I buy new stuff from brands I like!

On 3/19/2022 at 6:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

I have been told that a girl can fuck you but that is all she wants with you. So a girl either might want to properly date you or just might want your dick. The models you sleep with, do they just want your dick or do they want to properly date you? By properly date i mean you guys meeting again after the sex instead of it just being a casual thing.

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I have been told that a girl can fuck you but that is all she wants with you. So a girl either might want to properly date you or just might want your dick. The models you sleep with, do they just want your dick or do they want to properly date you? By properly date i mean you guys meeting again after the sex instead of it just being a casual thing.

Dude, if a girl is interested in fucking you she'd also be interested in dating you. It's a matter of logistics in many cases. Sometimes the girl is just in town for the weekend so dating is not viable.

If you can get models to sleep with you, you can certainly get them to date you. Not all of them of course. But it also works in reverse! Plenty of girls will date you who will not do a one night stand with you. If fact, most of your lays will come from dates, not ONSs.

A lot of girls have rules they set for themselves about not doing ONSs. So in a sense ONSs are harder than dating.

It's hard to pull consistently every week, it's much easier to set up 3 dates a week.