Thought Art

Please Define Liberation

27 posts in this topic

The cessation of suffering and the attainment of the Nirvana of Brahman.

- Disidentification with the body such that the prospect of dying is completely unconcerning;

- The realisation that you don't exist, and never have;

- When your internal voice goes completely silent.

Apparently.

God-realization

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

Giving up the sense of control.

Total acceptance of Reality as it is.

Edited by Alex_R

The unleashing of physical and mental finiteness. 

OR. 

The moment you know and feel your true nature as absolute indistinguishability. 

The absence of the contraction of fear, the absence of which allows love to flow freely.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Being in fear but not in suffering, hating others without hurting anyone, creating through destruction, being attached to your body with no pain yet be fully alive just like children or teens can be, being attached to your thoughts without them hurting you or anything, I don't want to go too far because it's ban'able but yeah I think because so many spiritualists either seem to rely on drugs or rely on old traditions they have never understood creativity, they're using the term imagination as actually unmagination which is cool but of course they are scared of real imagination which creativity is because they could create new horrors, I believe one part of the endgame of this reality is to truly incorporate this, aka real love through real contradiction and real paradox, I'm childish so I'm just expressing my disappointment at how love is used to actually mean escape through transformation of evil(which is one good way) rather than the type of creativity I'm pointing at which would actually fully embody it, so tldr suffering without suffering and if you want real madness suffering through bliss(don't go there), pain is pain so you don't need to go there.

Edited by seriousman24