ethanb121

Is actualized.org a cult

65 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Another thing, is it wise to ask cult members if they are in a cult? They would probably say no because they are in a cult.

No it isnt

More like a echo chamber, that is my impression so far atleast.. But there is certainly potential to becoming a cult

I have a deep appreciation for how open minded this forum is. It's incredibly hard to post in most forums with anything controversial.

That is not to say that this place does not have any bias or limitations. 

It actually astounds me how much trash talk of Leo is allowed here lol. I think it keeps a nice balance though. 

Go take a break from all of this for a couple months. Contemplate your life and what you want in it. 

Edited by Average Investor

@ethanb121 Paradoxically only if you will allow yourself to surrender to the fear and validate its perspective with love and a genuine place to be true in some way, your mind will return you a different picture that will show you also the good things and the genuine intentions behind actualized.org, which personally I think are many (despite my personal hatred to solipsism).

But you have to sacrifice something before it can happen.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 19/03/2022 at 3:17 PM, ZzzleepingBear said:

More like a echo chamber, that is my impression so far atleast.. But there is certainly potential to becoming a cult

Actually ye that's a good point.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

I know not what to make of it that most commentators here work towards a belief concerning a singular under-exposed dimension of the state of this forum, instead of elucidating their impressions of it such to synthesize this information into cohesion or meaning.

It is no different than putting the horse behind the cart, I guess you can reach your destination that way but oh my how much unwarranted effort.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

3 hours ago, Reciprocality said:

I know not what to make of it that most commentators here work towards a belief concerning a singular under-exposed dimension of the state of this forum, instead of elucidating their impressions of it such to synthesize this information into cohesion or meaning.

It is no different than putting the horse behind the cart, I guess you can reach your destination that way but oh my how much unwarranted effort.

Can you not be so god damn abstract just for one second? ? I can't understand a word you're saying.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Ulax said:

Actually ye that's a good point.

Thanks.

And now that I gave it some more thought.. It's not that surprising at all that this place is what it is. Since most users here including myself, knew about this forum from watching Leos videos. So a big part of what is going on here, is people watching all of Leos videos and repeting certain points he already brought up and parroting what ever they can remember in a similar fasion.

I also kinda agree that this forum have some of a culty vibe to it. And who knows, it might end up as a cult in the end. I guess time will tell what it develops into.

On 19/03/2022 at 5:13 AM, ethanb121 said:

I dont know i think it just might be my ocd but before Leo helped me change my whole life and now im thinking am i ... I have followed alot of his teachings and they have actually changed my life ... Now i have this irrational fear that i might be in a cult .. How do I deal with this... Sorry if this seems alittle bit silly

Sign me up.

Love and Life

On 3/19/2022 at 7:36 AM, 4201 said:

No worries, I actually am a big fan of Leo. I would never go on illegal forums to get advice from members pushing ideas like Love and nonduality. I'm here for the real shit : 5-MeO-DMT and making girls squirt over the phone. Did I mention my latest awakening btw? It was HUGEEEE

Anyway, I think the guy responsible for the illegal forums is Nahm. He was the big criminal who was banned for telling Leo Reality = Love. What a nutcase. I think he had a website called actuality of being. Anyway don't ever go there, it's very dangerous to go in communities that are not run by Leo. 

yup ! it was nahm and his fans who splintered the community,,XD

the forum thing is his new development since he was demoted...he was not banned even. did not even defend his position and left .LOL

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

On 3/18/2022 at 9:06 PM, 4201 said:

No worries, I actually am a big fan of Leo. I would never go on illegal forums to get advice from members pushing ideas like Love and nonduality. I'm here for the real shit : 5-MeO-DMT and making girls squirt over the phone. Did I mention my latest awakening btw? It was HUGEEEE

Anyway, I think the guy responsible for the illegal forums is Nahm. He was the big criminal who was banned for telling Leo Reality = Love. What a nutcase. I think he had a website called actuality of being. Anyway don't ever go there, it's very dangerous to go in communities that are not run by Leo. 

Much better ?  but try making them squirt in person.  Much more satisfying.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 hours ago, happyhappy said:

yup ! it was nahm and his fans who splintered the community,,XD

the forum thing is his new development since he was demoted...he was not banned even. did not even defend his position and left .LOL

he was being sarcastic...he's a big nahm fan.  But nahm can't help him make girls squirt.  That's what he is going to have to discover for himself. - and he won't be able to do that until he takes back his own authority from Nahm.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I don't know and I don't care. All I know, and all I care about, is that Actualized.org is by far the best resource I have found for such knowledge. I have learned a lot, even if I don't agree with absolutely everything, and even if I don't like Leo as a person that much. I respect him and his work. If someone feels like they're in a cult, I think that they have created this illusion. I don't feel either trapped or pressured into doing anything. It's the way you engage with this content and community. If you have a mind of your own and boundaries, then there's no danger.

Leo has provided an enormous amount of value with his videos. 

If you believe what he says without verifying it for yourself then you're more likely going to assess him as a cult leader. The further you are from his level of development the more uncertainty there is and the more cultish he appears.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 3/18/2022 at 3:00 PM, TheAlchemist said:

I don't think it is, but just to be sure I'm not somehow fooling myself, I diversify my focus to a wide variety of sources, never putting one of them above others on a pedestal. If I were in a cult, I would put a higher authority on one source over others. To avoid this I don't give much authority to any one source, and I especially don't put actualized or Leo above others in terms of authority.

Only use these sources as pointers to discover things for yourself, not to be devoted to any one source. That's how you get the most benefit anyway. 

So, just avoid 1. beliefs and 2. giving over your authority to others, and this way you can steer clear from almost any cults or cult-like dynamics in life. 

Why does your Avatar remind me of Hank Hill from the T.V. Show King of the Hill?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Probably Gona watch the cult video through later...someone go through it and pick out the key definitions and differentiations between cult and non-cult and put them here.

Usually a cult has a few primary features as far as the limitations of my experience in one. 

- they instill fear of leaving by some imagined external bad thing that will happen to them it they leave.

- they value conceptual conformity as opposed to genuine truth seeking (even though they disguise their conceptual conformation as legit truth seeking). (Group think).

- they usually idealise the leader in extreme ways (which is literally the definition of worship). 

- there's usually some manipulation in there. 

Cults seem to attempt to lock in certain things whereas actualized is built around breaking free from ideation in a solo format. There's nothing wrong with respecting our leader and observing the amount of effort he's put in. I mean he's kind of a badass like. 

Something most people choose to overlook is the cult of some families. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It's a cult when you dogmatically believe and follow the leader. If you have insights for yourself and they happen to align with others that is different. Could be one or the other depending on the person.

There are definitely kool-aid drinkers among us... But Actualized is not a cult...

It's just cult-like with actual people that follow it like a cultist does.

My pet peeve is these cultists that get on here answering every question like "You are God having a consciousness experience, we are all one" but they are arm-chair spiritualists that live with their parents smoking weed doing nothing to self-actualize/ get results in their life.

The universal answer is not the only answer to every question!!!!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!

13 hours ago, Shane Hanlon said:

It's a cult when you dogmatically believe and follow the leader.

It takes way more than that to create a cult.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.