SamC

Should you lie about your body count?

21 posts in this topic

In practical terms, should you lie that you are not a virgin and say that you have slept with lots of girls or should you say the truth that you are a virgin. I mean, will it fuck your chances? Maybe its best to say that its a secret. What do you say? Lol @Leo Gura

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Just avoid speaking about the topic and act like you know what you're doing. She won't know or care.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Just avoid speaking about the topic and act like you know what you're doing. She won't know or care.

That is also lying. (assuming that is what you want to avoid)

Some things needn't be said. Around girls, learn to keep your mouth shut at times.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Some things needn't be said. Around girls, learn to keep your mouth shut at times.

Okey got it, but lets say she asks. What am I supposed to say then?

@Leo Gura

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

25 minutes ago, SamC said:

Okey got it, but lets say she asks. What am I supposed to say then?

@Leo Gura

What is she gonna ask?

"Are you a virgin?"

or, "How many girls have you slept with?"

Girls don't ask such questions. And if a girl ever asks you how many girls you've slept with, you say something like, "669".

YOU are the man, YOU control the frame.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

And if a girl ever asks you how many girls you've slept with, you say something like, "669".

Why not say "666", lol, that gota be more funny.

@SamC I would suggest to keep it cool. With the people I slept with, they never asked, we might talk later on with how many people we had slept but is not necessary. If they ask you either way and you are still a virgin then “well, it’s a secret brah!” -Frank Yang voice*. When you finish your business hehe, you can said the truth if you feel like.  

Edited by Juan

@SamC if it’s a girl I met five minutes ago, than no. You don’t owe her an explanation about anything personal. And I also will not be asking her.

In a longer term relationship, I still don’t think it’s that big a deal. But I do think it’s a problem if you can’t at least have an honest conversation about it. Yes, I’ve told girls my body count and the universe didn’t explode. 

Of course if the other party is going to use that information to shame or attack you, that’s not cool either. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

YOU control the frame.

I like this frame thing. It's so powerful to decide for yourself how you want to be viewed by others and how you want to be treated and then act in such manner that that reality actually manifests.

Kinda wanna learn more about it.

Edited by somegirl

Just say more than 1 and keep the conversation pushing

It never really came up for me. If anything women are more on edge about this than men are and it usually comes when in a relationship. 

2 hours ago, somegirl said:

I like this frame thing. It's so powerful to decide for yourself how you want to be viewed by others and how you want to be treated and then act in such manner that that reality actually manifests.

Frame control is like 50% of verbal game.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wont It be anxiety-inducing acting like you know What you are doing But instead you actually Dont know What you are doing?

On the other hand you Dont want to sound like a weirdo saying to the girl "i Dont have much sexual experience" out of the blue, so i get What you are saying

@SamC Personally I think Its difficult to say What would be the correct choice in this situation

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Frame control is like 50% of verbal game.

What is the other 50%? 

15 hours ago, somegirl said:

https://thepowermoves.com/frame-control/

Here you go ?

@Federico del pueblo thank you ?

I'm wondering now, how does this dynamic play out in situations where you're dealing with real authority? Like, can you hold "alpha" frame with policeman? With professor?

I would imagine it would not be so smart. They will just find a way to punish you for trying to "outsmart" them, right?

Edited by somegirl

When a girl you’ve met through cold approach asks you about your body count or for other information concerning your dating history it’s usually a shit-test.

Don’t respond with anything specific. Just ignore the question or reply with a joke.

You could with reply with a beta-affirmative joke like « baby i’m virgin i’ve been waiting all my life to sleep with you ». You could also say something alpha like « I stopped counting after 100 ». If you use the latter just say « i’m kidding, i’m kidding » and resume the interaction.  Or just straight up ignore her question and say something else.

Edited by museumoftrees

20 minutes ago, somegirl said:

@Federico del pueblo thank you ?

I'm wondering now, how does this dynamic play out in situations where you're dealing with real authority? Like, can you hold "alpha" frame with policeman? With professor?

I would imagine it would not be so smart. They will just find a way to punish you for trying to "outsmart" them, right?

Well you can to an extent, but for obvious reasons you must be more careful here.

If you piss them off, by putting them in a negative frame, then what you'll end up with is a lose-lose scenario. They feel offended, and you have to pay some charge.

Though, what you can always do is to communicate the frame of who you are, like what you are used to, what your own reality is.

You're not on the VIP list and the bouncer won't let you in the club. So you try one more time, without seeming reactive, nor insecure. 'Ok, sure...so how do we solve this? I'm sure there's something we can do about this, right?'

You must say this as though you already knew that the bouncer will let you in, as though you've been saying things like this for the 20 years, because you're just the person who gets let in clubs, that's just the default. Your social value is so high that it's simply expected that you'll get let in ?

On 2022-03-18 at 3:27 PM, SamC said:

should you lie ...?

No.