Michael Jackson

I am under serious psychic attack. I need your help...

31 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mafortu said:

Lets not do that, it doesn't help OP or anyone battling with their inner demons.

Imagine being a therapist and telling a schizophrenic that his hallucinations are just as real as material reality becase "it's all the same consciousness hur dur". There is a place and time to approach those insights, and this isnt one of them.

It helps to understand that the "demons" are as fake as monsters in your dreams.

Though psychotic people can't understand their delusions are delusions. Medical attention should be the immediate suggestion to anyone in bipolar episodes or psychosis. Bullshit new age hippy shit is going to make the delusions stronger.

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Stop tripping before you hurt yourself.

@Carl-Richard Thanks, this is sensible advice. I have been tripping a lot less in the last months sice the attacks started. Also I have lowered my doses so that I can still think somewhat clearly and logically and repress the trip to a certain degree if necessary.

12 hours ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

I second this, this is pretty good advice. I would add that if you can sincerely feel gratitude and love for these entities, it will most probably make them go away because as you said yourself, they have the illusion to be disconnected from love and are trying to gain polarity through power and control.

Also you should definitely ask yourself if the psychedelic experience is worth it, maybe it is preferable to simply stop.

@SriSriJustinBieber Thanks for your advice. I tried to love them and I sometimes managed to do so. It is hard though to love someone who tries to hurt you.

8 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

A bit.

Sometimes dreams suddenly became sinister, then I woke up, was in sleep paralysis and could feel the presence of dark entities. Several times something entered my body, usually at the stomach region and tried to move up to my head, which felt quite physical and somewhat painful. With all my willpower I tried to prevent that thing from reaching my head. Usually after 5-15 seconds the sleep paralysis ended. If I remember right, this hasn't happened again since I started invocations and other similar practices. 

I've also had times when entities messed with my thoughts. 

@Michael Jackson  Another thing to try is a talisman. A physical object like a necklace charged with a protection spell. You can wear that while tripping. 

You could hire someone to make such a talisman for you.

It might be better to stop tripping for now, or only smaller doses, so you can better deal with these entities. 

@Mafortu @Bojan V The entities might be just hallucinations and subconscious projections, but in his case it sounds like actual independent entities. 

If they are actual entities, then psychological advice can help to the extend that it makes him stronger and thus more difficult to mess with.

But if they are really interested in him, they are just gonna laugh at such attempts.

@GreenWoods This is very interesting since your description of the entities attacking you matches up with the ones who attacked me pretty well. They also mostly move into my stomach region or "through my body", sometimes into my legs. Feels very weird and alien. I will definitely try out all of your advice! Thank you so much!

10 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you ?

I truly believe that there is negativ psychic entites out there in the realm of mind.

These are called demons, would actually recommend you search after a serious priest who deals with these kind of problems, like a spiritual father.

Also, I firstly would say this, that perhaps you misjudged the God thing, that God truly is other and you need to truly open yourself up, like a confession, and ask for forgiveness.

And notice, if there is resistence against this, you should truly investigate why, the devil hates God and wants you in complete ignorance and darkness and not in God's infinite Light. 

Take the role as a servant and come to God naked, understand that God is God, leave his works to his works but trust in the Lord.

I truly believe that , that approach would help you alot, since you know that God is real and exists, then invinite him in fully and live in his being and he will protect you against the evil forces.

Since he is the Infinite, he allows evil but remember he can figuratively snap his fingers and destroy the demons in an instant.

Or you could practice extrem mindfulness and learn to recognize even more than you do now, I must say that it truly shows that you are really self aware, but sometimes it is hard to get a grasp on our minds, it is a deciever, but its truest nature is pure and made in the image of God, God's spirit keeps you alive and safe no matter external cutcumstances. 

Spirit/mind/intellect

All of those, is from God, without that, there is no life.

Also read the Philokalia, they speak about these topics from different spiritual Masters on the struggle against passions and what not.

@Adamq8 Thank you for your response. What is that book Philokalia again about? Masters that struggle against "passions"?

Also about the "I am God" thing... You said that perhaps I misjudged it and maybe God "truly is other." Being God is a point that I have clearly seen as being absolutely true. It also makes perfect sense:

Before our world and our human lifes came into existence, there was only God, unmanifested non-dual love / intelligence / infinity. Now what is our world / our human life / your human body? How did it come here? Simple: God took the form of a Universe, namely ours, he took on the form of all beings in this universe and localised himself in a specific body on a specific planet to look at all the other human beings as though they where real and independent of him. To make himself feel like he really is a human being he had to forget that he is God. So he invented all sorts of stories like human history, past and future, biology, physics, evolution, the idea of having been born, the idea of being a human body, etc. to make himself deluded into actually being a human body.

Therefore God is the being that looks through your eyes right now. And he is simalteneously everything you ever saw, your entire 5 senses, every feeling you have, every thought you ever had, etc. When you trace your own awareness back to its origin, this is what you eventually will realize.

If you where apart from God or "other" God wouldn't be God. God = You = Everything. There exists not a single speck of dust in this universe which is "other" than God. The speck of dust IS God.

If you feel like it we can discuss this point via pm or down below, feel free to respond if you want:)

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

What is the difference?

@Carl-Richard exactly. Absolutely speaking there is no difference between anything. Everything in the world is imagination including all human beings. However, there are layers of imagination that have (seemingly) real consequences for me like my neighbour coming over to my appartment to stab me. This is something that people in this thread partially do not seem to understand: These negative entities are as real as my neighbour or the desk standing inside of my room. They are part of my (Gods) imagination and this is a process that I do not have conscious control of. I am not God-Conscious right now so I cannot dematirialise physical objects like desks or physical beings like humans or negative entities.

6 hours ago, Aquarius said:

It happened to me recently, but usually never happens.

So what helps is to keep your vibes positive, be in the flow, have a cheerful attitude. Also when it happened to me I imagined sending white light to the body parts that were feeling bad. 

Just remember that it might all be in your imagination, but nevertheless the mind is a very powerful thing so you might want to lay off the psych for a while and concentrate on becoming more positive and happy/carefree. 

Also avoid doing psych during major transits and full moons.

@Aquarius Thanks for your advice.

2 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

If it's only internal then internal work is all that's needed.

@GreenWoods absolutely speaking everything is internal. This includs the entire universe, physical ilnesses in your body, all other beings, all physical objects, simply everything. You are God, imagining everything. This is something you can become conscious of and something I have become conscious of using Leos methods. When you become conscious of this, you are so powerful that you could literally dematerialize physical objects like desks or imagine new ones by snapping your finger. You could desolve the entire universe in an instant and merge into oneness forever. This is the power that these entities do not want me to realize. I am not saying this to brag. I am saying this to inspire you guys to realize this for yourself. This truth is absolute and when you realize it it will be so good that you won't believe it. Again. 1 second of tasting your own true nature feels so good to me, I'd be willing to die for it or get tortured for long times just for 1 second of feeling it. And it is YOUR true nature as well.

However, I am not conscious enough to cure illnesses or disolve beings in my day to day state. Maybe there are or where beings capable of that in human history (like Jesus for example).

@Bojan V @Etherial Cat

@Mafortu @RMQualtrough

Thank you guys for trying to help me, I expected comments like yours to be coming as well. I guess if I wouldn't have experienced negative entities for myself this is what I would have believed as well. If I heard other people talking about "being attacked" I would have also thought their shadow is bubbling up, they are mentally ill, etc.

However, this clearly does not apply to myself. I am not mentally ill, not bipolar, not schizophrenic. I have shadows and I am aware of them, and I embrace them with love and openness. I am a happy human being and I am in love with life. I've had a decent childhood, very loving parents and sisters, I have friends, hobbies that I like, do things that I love, it is simply not that.

From my POV it is clear that negative entities really do exist. They exist in the same way like your house exists. Absolutely speaking everything is imaginary, I agree on that. But would you tell a physically ill person to unimagine his ilness? No, you would give him medicine.

The same way, what I need for my problem of being attacked by dark beings is not advice like "its all in your head." Yeah, it's true, the entire universe happens in my head, since I am God.

But that doesn't solve the problem. What I need is a real solution to my problem and I want to thank to all the people here who tried to help me to find a real solution, including the ones suggesting shaddow work / etc.

However, shaddow work is simply not what I need, my personal shaddows have nothing to do with what is happening. Nor am I mentally ill, I am a stable, happy and healthy person.

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

, there are layers of imagination that have (seemingly) real consequences for me like my neighbour coming over to my appartment to stab me. This is something that people in this thread partially do not seem to understand: These negative entities are as real as my neighbour or the desk standing inside of my room. They are part of my (Gods) imagination and this is a process that I do not have conscious control of. I am not God-Conscious right now so I cannot dematirialise physical objects like desks or physical beings like humans or negative entities.

Absolutely speaking everything is internal. This includs the entire universe, physical ilnesses in your body, all other beings, all physical objects, simply everything. You are God, imagining everything. This is something you can become conscious of and something I have become conscious of using Leos methods. When you become conscious of this, you are so powerful that you could literally dematerialize physical objects like desks or imagine new ones by snapping your finger. You could desolve the entire universe in an instant and merge into oneness forever. This is the power that these entities do not want me to realize. 

However, I am not conscious enough to cure illnesses or disolve beings in my day to day state. Maybe there are or where beings capable of that in human history (like Jesus for example).

This is it in a nutshell.  Very well articulated.   Once you have had a taste of mysticism you understand this for yourself.   Anyway i am sorry you are being plagued by these demons of your own higher Mind.  @GreenWoods advice is probably the best provided here in terms of dealing with these entities.  And take heart, in the end  you shall prevail because you are God

In fact, the way to end this for good may in fact be from a level of God Consciousness.  But this is tricky because it can't be triggered if it comes from an egpic source.  God has trapped itself in its own mind and cut off its own access to higher levels of imagination in this way.  But if higher levels of imagination could somehow be accessed from an unselfish source then these entities could be unimagined at the very level they were created and would never plague you again.  The problem here of course is, if you did access such higher levels you could also unimagine the entire universe, so its a slippery slope.  But in order to get rid of these guys you are gonna have to do it from God Consciousness and that i can be sure of.   You will discover how yourself in a state of omniscience - because you put them there yourself- and we cannot give you that answer because we are you right now also, at a finite level of imagination speaking back to you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I would strongly recommend you to buy Rudraksha from rudra centre. I have been in serious investigation of magical objects for a long time and of their different properties. Rudraksha's are for me a quantum leap in comparison with anything else you can buy. However, it is a sacred science and there is a lot of ignorance. Do proper investigation on them, there are different types of Rudraksha's and they have to be strung in a scientific way and also activated through proper rituals. The only company I know they do this is Rudra Centre. So after intense study and proper discrimination and with lots of respects wear rudraksha, it will transform your life. I speak from first hand experience. Also Parad (alchemical mercury) is very powerful, which undergoes 8 steps of purication in order to be solidified and hygienic, it's such a beautiful art. You can find mixture of rudraksha and Parad also. Do this under your own risk, you have no idea how powerful this is. They will give you the best life but do you really want it? They will burn you in the fire of truth and will give you breakthrough, but as the rewards is so big it also is the cost of leaving your ego and facing your bullshit. I recommend them, it's the one of the best things that has happened in my life.

https://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/

4 hours ago, The Buddha said:

I would strongly recommend you to buy Rudraksha from rudra centre. I have been in serious investigation of magical objects for a long time and of their different properties. Rudraksha's are for me a quantum leap in comparison with anything else you can buy. However, it is a sacred science and there is a lot of ignorance. Do proper investigation on them, there are different types of Rudraksha's and they have to be strung in a scientific way and also activated through proper rituals. The only company I know they do this is Rudra Centre. So after intense study and proper discrimination and with lots of respects wear rudraksha, it will transform your life. I speak from first hand experience. Also Parad (alchemical mercury) is very powerful, which undergoes 8 steps of purication in order to be solidified and hygienic, it's such a beautiful art. You can find mixture of rudraksha and Parad also. Do this under your own risk, you have no idea how powerful this is. They will give you the best life but do you really want it? They will burn you in the fire of truth and will give you breakthrough, but as the rewards is so big it also is the cost of leaving your ego and facing your bullshit. I recommend them, it's the one of the best things that has happened in my life.

https://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/

@The Buddha How can I do a proper investigation into them? Are there books on them? Online resources? Do you have concrete examples how Rudrakshas have helped you? Is it enough to wear them or do you need some rituals / etc. ? Thanks for your answer.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is it in a nutshell.  Very well articulated.   Once you have had a taste of mysticism you understand this for yourself.   Anyway i am sorry you are being plagued by these demons of your own higher Mind.  @GreenWoods advice is probably the best provided here in terms of dealing with these entities.  And take heart, in the end  you shall prevail because you are God

In fact, the way to end this for good may in fact be from a level of God Consciousness.  But this is tricky because it can't be triggered if it comes from an egpic source.  God has trapped itself in its own mind and cut off its own access to higher levels of imagination in this way.  But if higher levels of imagination could somehow be accessed from an unselfish source then these entities could be unimagined at the very level they were created and would never plague you again.  The problem here of course is, if you did access such higher levels you could also unimagine the entire universe, so its a slippery slope.  But in order to get rid of these guys you are gonna have to do it from God Consciousness and that i can be sure of.   You will discover how yourself in a state of omniscience - because you put them there yourself- and we cannot give you that answer because we are you right now also, at a finite level of imagination speaking back to you.

@Inliytened1 thx I hope I find a way to solve this.

6 hours ago, Gidiot said:

be careful who you label as mentally ill

@Gidiot Yeah, it's understandable though. I think if I wouldn't have experienced it myself, I would've called people talking about this crazy. I guess in this way its a positive, it definitely broadened my perspective for what reality is capable of and how weird and twisted things can get.

@Giulio Bevilacqua Thank you.

@Michael Jackson I wish, instead of typing and trying to put it into words, I could just show you what to do. Words often fail me when it comes to spiritual matters such as this. But I'll try my best to make sense.

I am definitely no stranger to psychic attacks. My most recent one was earlier March, courtesy to witchcraft. Some thing tried to break through/bridge my psychical body while I was sleeping. The impact was so intense it made the loudest BAM sound I ever heard. I somehow even felt that BAM. How, I survived? I intuited before it hit, as it approached with deadly speed something just told me I should be very still and ultra-conscious. The room went super dark and I braced for impact. Of course it woke me up just as it hit. (Not sure if you'll relate to this one, but they are many.)

Anyway, the key to withstanding any kind of spiritual attack is sourcing greater power than your attacker. One time, in a dream, I made a malevolent spirit, which I had intuited it's arrival before hand, I made it flee from me just by looking at it eyes whilst I'd been so terrified of it when it arrived. But, somehow, I summoned all the courage to face it and I literally did. And this is how I did it: I told myself, while I hid, that I was gonna look into its dark, soul-piercing eyes, and see the love of Creator. Of which I wasn't even sure how that was going to help, all I knew was that if I truly wanted to - I could quite literally look at pure evil in the eyes and see the love of Creator. So I did. I saw that ugly thing, but didn't flinch, I stared right into its eyes looking for its soul (the love) and quite surprisingly, when I found it, the demon, absolutely terrified, transformed itself into a zebra and fled for its life. Now I don't know why it fled, it's not like I was even expecting it to. All I know is that between me and it, at that moment of confrontation, I willed the highest power.

So, you need to source the higher power, of which, I'll tell you for a fact, is Love. How you do this is up to you. Most people use prayer, some do ritualistic dancing and singing. I've personally praised Love as I was being attacked by a humongous snake and I came up victorious (all in a dream of course) So yeah, will the highest power, it doesn't have to be love if I can speak quite objectively, it just needs to be higher/stronger than your attacker's. This is all.

Hope this is helpful. Nothing I wrote is made up. 

Oh, and I'd also recommend laying of the psychedelics for some time. You need to be able to realise Creator's Love without them. Otherwise, malevolent spirits flourish in any kind of chaos or uncertainty.

Edited by A Fellow Lighter

@Michael Jackson I recommend you read the Ra material. In my own direct experience, it's at least 90% accurate(some of the things Ra mentions are outside of my direct experience so I don't know their validity, plus there's occasionally errors in transmission), and has information that's very much relevant to this topic.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

4 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

@Michael Jackson I wish, instead of typing and trying to put it into words, I could just show you what to do. Words often fail me when it comes to spiritual matters such as this. But I'll try my best to make sense.

I am definitely no stranger to psychic attacks. My most recent one was earlier March, courtesy to witchcraft. Some thing tried to break through/bridge my psychical body while I was sleeping. The impact was so intense it made the loudest BAM sound I ever heard. I somehow even felt that BAM. How, I survived? I intuited before it hit, as it approached with deadly speed something just told me I should be very still and ultra-conscious. The room went super dark and I braced for impact. Of course it woke me up just as it hit. (Not sure if you'll relate to this one, but they are many.)

Anyway, the key to withstanding any kind of spiritual attack is sourcing greater power than your attacker. One time, in a dream, I made a malevolent spirit, which I had intuited it's arrival before hand, I made it flee from me just by looking at it eyes whilst I'd been so terrified of it when it arrived. But, somehow, I summoned all the courage to face it and I literally did. And this is how I did it: I told myself, while I hid, that I was gonna look into its dark, soul-piercing eyes, and see the love of Creator. Of which I wasn't even sure how that was going to help, all I knew was that if I truly wanted to - I could quite literally look at pure evil in the eyes and see the love of Creator. So I did. I saw that ugly thing, but didn't flinch, I stared right into its eyes looking for its soul (the love) and quite surprisingly, when I found it, the demon, absolutely terrified, transformed itself into a zebra and fled for its life. Now I don't know why it fled, it's not like I was even expecting it to. All I know is that between me and it, at that moment of confrontation, I willed the highest power.

So, you need to source the higher power, of which, I'll tell you for a fact, is Love. How you do this is up to you. Most people use prayer, some do ritualistic dancing and singing. I've personally praised Love as I was being attacked by a humongous snake and I came up victorious (all in a dream of course) So yeah, will the highest power, it doesn't have to be love if I can speak quite objectively, it just needs to be higher/stronger than your attacker's. This is all.

Hope this is helpful. Nothing I wrote is made up. 

Oh, and I'd also recommend laying of the psychedelics for some time. You need to be able to realise Creator's Love without them. Otherwise, malevolent spirits flourish in any kind of chaos or uncertainty.

@A Fellow Lighter Thanks a lot for your response. I am happy to hear that I am not the only one having such experiences. I will try to implement what you suggested here, thanks for the suggestion.

2 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Michael Jackson I recommend you read the Ra material. In my own direct experience, it's at least 90% accurate(some of the things Ra mentions are outside of my direct experience so I don't know their validity, plus there's occasionally errors in transmission), and has information that's very much relevant to this topic.

@JuliusCaesar Thanks for the suggestion, I am already familiar with the material.