Thought Art

Is baldness attractive or unattractive?

34 posts in this topic

@Bob Seeker lol… I want to feel attractive. 

Johnny is a huge Cock they didn’t hire him on his head

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Michael Jordan is bald and he is the epitome of masculinity and desirability. 

Also dating apps are not representative of your attractiveness. Woman respond way differently in person then they do in swiping on dating apps. There are countless men who woman THINK they wouldn't be attracted too, but in person they feel completely different

Check this out, this guy has the most testimonials of any dating coach you'll ever see

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Bob Seeker lol… I want to feel attractive. 

Johnny is a huge Cock they didn’t hire him on his head

Look into 'hair systems'. I've heard good things about them 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Anyway, it’s less than ideal. But, I’m alive and trapped to the existential truth of “what is the case” will have to work with it.

◭"89"

A friend told me a few days ago that once he shaved his head and grew out his beard he started getting way more girls. Some like it and some don’t, just like curls or dreads. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Totally depends on how you carry yourself.. If you're otherwise confident and calm let's say, it's pretty attractive, or can be seen as more masculine/mysterious. If you feel insecure about it and that affecting how you come off then probably will make it less attractive.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Thought Art I red somewhere that being bald makes your head appear to be more oval - feminine trait. Somehow If you have hair it creates contrast with your jawline and it is perceived to be less rounded. Solution is having a beard that will counteract that. I can't find any source, sorry.

Good example:

gettyimages-1161880373.jpg

Despite steroids abuse he doesn't look aggressive or threatening at all.

Honestly I envy men a lot because none of the physical issues is a big deal. I know many men are worried about baldness. I can assure you from my point of view it is not a problem. None of my boyfriends / dates was bald but I have been attracted to a bald guy. I don´t know if some girls find it particularly attractive - maybe?  But me - I find it neither attractive nor unattractive. Also check out Valeria Lipovetsky youtube channel - a shallow channel of a model girl but she has a husband and he is bald. Hottest girl with a bald guy - just one of the proves. The husband is in many videos.

@Thought Art no Natalie Portman and other woman no longer remain attractive after going bald

news flash

yes they do

depends on person

is an ugly man going to be attractive when he goes bald?

wait…. How would he suddenly then become attractive after going bald?

GTFO

peace yo ?

Love and Life

@Thought Art I had amazing hair. I used to get a skin fade and looked like a stud. However, I started balding and before it got too obvious, I took the plunge and shaved it. MAN, IT IMPROVED MY RESULTS WITH WOMEN. 

The thing is that with hair, I had a "pretty boy vibe" even with the beard. 

With the bald head (and even with it growing at 0.5 mm), I now look like an MMA fighter and have this masculine intimidating look. 

As such, women find me hotter. 

Even if they didn't, it doesn't matter, because attraction for WOMEN is not based on how you look but on who you are. You only ask this question because as men we all really care about how a girl looks because if she gets overweight, she is literally no longer hot. But that is not how it works for men. I KNOW YOU MAY DOUBT THAT, but the only way to let go of this belief is to go out and talk to girls OR see bald guys getting girls obsessed with them lol 

@Truth-Seeker thanks for that. 

I’m embracing the change. I feel  unattractive which might be more of the problem than the actual baldness. I don’t like what I see in the mirror. Will have to work on that.

My date told me I look like the guy off “ Hot ones” and I was like fuck. I find him awkward nerdy and not that attractive. 

https://youtu.be/jWp5cr_Zpt4

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art Because you have your YouTube channel linked I know how you look like. In my opinion your issue is that you have light hair/eyebrows/facial hair. You need to grow your beard longer to get more defined face shape, that's all. Seriously you have nothing to complain about.

Everyone can find something wrong in their looks. I've got plenty of hair but wouldn't be able to grow even a patchy goatee. Plus I have very youthful appearance. So I have would have to settle for 10 years younger females with pedophile tendencies - I'm extraggerating ;] but they will likely assume that I'm the younger one..