thisintegrated

Gaps in Leo's knowledge

5 posts in this topic

Not accusing or anything, but there must be some.  Some things which aren't at 100% certainty; some things which are still confusing, etc.

There are reputable sources which have wildly different perspectives to Leo's, but they go unaddressed.  Many concepts get completely ignored, and I sometimes wonder why.

A thread or video on this at some point would be great.  Would help point people in the right direction after finishing all of Leo's content.

7 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Not accusing or anything, but there must be some.  Some things which aren't at 100% certainty; some things which are still confusing, etc.

There are reputable sources which have wildly different perspectives to Leo's, but they go unaddressed.  Many concepts get completely ignored, and I sometimes wonder why.

Everything you wrote above is your projection. 

You are asking the external to explain your internal with 100% certainty. :)

The answer is within, not outside.  

@JosephKnecht Everything is a projection at a certain layer of analysis.

To get to the inside you have to understand the outside sufficiently. I.e. Generally, you wouldn't do the necessary work, unless you heard someone tell you what the necessary work was.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

6 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Everything you wrote above is your projection. 

You are asking the external to explain your internal with 100% certainty. :)

The answer is within, not outside.  

Sorry, did I offend you? I don't think I said anything unreasonable.

I don't think it's crazy to suggest there may be things Leo still hasn't 100% mastered yet.

Edited by thisintegrated

On 3/17/2022 at 2:15 PM, thisintegrated said:

Sorry, did I offend you? I don't think I said anything unreasonable.

I don't think it's crazy to suggest there may be things Leo still hasn't 100% mastered yet.

He is right in that the answer to all questions are within. But the interesting thing is....God leaves bread crumbs in external reality (even though truthfully there is no difference between external reality and internal so essentially when you look outside of yourself you are actually looking inward) but the fastest way to find the solution is to use the help of your imaginary others and then self-reflect, inquire internally and come to the right conclusions.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86