Leo Gura

Warning: People Splintering This Community Insta-Banned

190 posts in this topic

@Carl-Richard @Raptorsin7 I have (very mild, almost non existent) psychic abilities too! I can dream about the future. One day I did it consciously. I programed myself to dream about a future family reunion I had.

I have deliberately done conscious lucid dreaming too. (twice) Coolest shit ever!

@Epikur One day you'll experience psychic abilities too. You won't need evidence, and you will not be able to prove it either.

BTW no one invited me to therealactualized.org

49 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I do not have the ability to prove anything either way though, but I think it is some vast outer appearance of materiality (like weather reports seen subliminally, behavior in people noticed by the mind, patterns in society, climate, etc. in applying to whatever predictions) that gives the microscopic (your own human subconscious mind) the impression it needs to form the visual element of it with that subconscious disturbance.

It also happened on the other side of the world (I live in Norway while Kentucky is in the US), which means that the only truly probable factor you mentioned (granting your framework) is online news articles about the tornado season, but that still doesn't sufficiently explain the timing aspect.

Something you should notice about this materialistic explanation is that it is very non-specific and post-hoc. It doesn't explain exactly by which mechanism the exact representations within my mind arise (the Hard problem in a nutshell). It only deals with correlations and probabilities. Also, the strength of your argument seems to mainly depend on how many factors you want to bring up. It's like "you experienced x amount of factors, therefore it seems to make sense that x representations may arise." The exact items you choose is largely arbitrary and non-specific, and the exact quantity of items is even more arbitrary, and it's all done after the fact (hence it's post-hoc).

On the other hand, the ontological idealism standpoint (of mind being non-local) is much more simple and direct (and it can also account for the timing aspect): sometimes the personal mind picks up information from events happening in the larger mind. It's extremely simple. Now, you will probably dismiss it for being too simple, because that is just the marriage between materialism and overly complicated explanations. Why is it that materialism is so complicated? Maybe that is something you should question.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

It's the same claims Adeptus Psychonautica has criticized him for.

4 hours ago, Yoremo said:

Don´t think sadhguru claims he has paranormal abilities. "It´s not about becoming superhuman, it´s about realizing being human is super" is a quote I remember from him from somewhere.

Oh the reply chain was talking about Sadhguru, my mistake :P

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

7 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Nahm was the leader.

B-but Nahm is just a thought :(

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Getting back to the OP, I've had a look at the other forum - it has a different vibe and yes very similar. It's a systems theory thing. People will always go off into other groups, it's not so much splintering - it's evolving. 

There is infinite space for the evolution of such movement and groups. To pit them against the other is like saying what do you prefer tea or coffee.

With awareness and love we welcome more groups like this as the more people promoting reality/spiritual growth the better. To describe it in the negative is frankly egotistical and rubbishing the very thing being promoted. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

2 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

. To describe it in the negative is frankly egotistical and rubbishing the very thing being promoted. 

The way it was done it was is being criticized. Leeching members and then using this forum's likeness to gain credibility and attract an audience is not a loving and compassionate approach to formation of a community, it's a symptom of shadow characteristics. 

Had Nahm said in a clear and honest way that he no longer resonated with Leo and wanted to form a new community in a non divisive way it would have been received much differently. Instead he baited Leo into banning him with constant ridicule so he had a pretense to a form the community.

When actions and conduct are done with love and compassion it is clear and obvious, but when there are egotistical and shadow motivations that are hidden by a façade of truth and spirituality then you end up with the backlash we are observing.

I myeself and everyone else can be part off and member of any community I decide too.Completelly free.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Raptorsin7 You are starting a crussade against @Nahm.They never end well.

Not compassionate too.

What am I saying that's not true about him?

I have more experience with him than anyone on this forum, and yet all the people who trauma bond with him blindly defend him.

The only compassion I have is i really think he doesn't understand how much harm he done/will do moving forward. 

I have nothing to fear, everything I am doing to Nahm I would welcome someone to do to me if I caused similar harm

I am not saying you can't be part of the community, but i myself and everyone else is free to criticize those who are dishonest.

I wish someone had pointed this all out to me, before you and a bunch of his other worshippers gaslit me many months ago

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 You can start your community too.

Truth is that @Nahm deserved his following .You can do the same.I consider you friend .

So I am free to be part of those 3 .

@VeganAwake was far worse with his spam of neo advaita and nothing matters yet he never received a ban let alone warning from Leo.

@Zeroguy I think if I got my money back and a genuine apology I would be content, but Nahm's not at the level of understanding of wisdom to act with that kind of integrity and humility.

He has a following of Neo advaita seekers, who use spirituality as a cope for their boring and meaningless lives. 

But you are right that my criticism can be more compassionate and loving. I consider you a friend too, but I still hold some grievances 

@Zeroguy High conscious is relative, he's high conscious relative to most people, not to me.

If he donated it all to charity then I would be okay with that. But I'd bet it went to his own greed.

He probably got more value from talking to me than anyone gets from talking to him. He should have paid me

Edited by Raptorsin7

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy High conscious is relative, he's high conscious relative to most people, not to me.

With age comes wisdom.

If he donated it all to charity then I would be okay with that. But I'd bet it went to his own greed.

You don't know that for sure.It is your assumption.Skype /Zoom call him and solve the issue.

He probably got more value from talking to me than anyone gets from talking to him. He should have paid me

?

Man learns whole life.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

You don't know that for sure.It is your assumption.Skype /Zoom call him and solve the issue.

Yeah, at some point I will try

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah, at some point I will try

Chance for you to grow ,mature.?

Solve issues,problems.Increased quality of psyche a d life in future.Build new skill.

21 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

LMAO dude your humility levels are intoxicating ??

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)