Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Building

24 posts in this topic

Yeah, you're right, it's been a long time, but I've, perhaps, demonized them so much in my mind that I'm frightened about talking to them, feeling like they can go crazy, haha. And I've demonized them so much in my mind, I guess, that them being noisy etc is making me feel like they again are attacking me. I might have become some sort of a pathological case in that sense, perhaps, like obsession, perhaps. And in some situations, one or two, we had some positive ish brief interactions with them even, but yeah, I need to work on my beliefs and thoughts about these things with more clarity, I guess. 

@mojsterr yeah, I've read Neville pretty much, and I feel like he also can be helpful for me, perhaps, yeah. But I've already read a lot of all of that, so I need to put it into action, I guess, I don't know. But yeah. I need mental clarity somehow, to even be able to know what to do, I guess, you know. 

I also has reacted to her terrible mode very harshly back then when she was being like that, and I also am feeling anxious about my reaction, I said threatened her back when she did that, but you know, that was normal for me to react like that, what I was frickin experiencing. I don't know man, I think I'm being very frickin harsh on myself, and got kinda lost in a loop. 

I wanna act like a clear minded and sane person, I wanna be able to know the best thing to do in every situation, and, I guess, I need to work on raising my consciousness, to be able to know what to do and when in a wise and beneficial and effective way. I need to let my higher mind, in a sense, to guide me, so that I'm not being an idiot or ineffective and depressed person, or feeling forsaken etc, or anything of that sort. 

Edited by Vibroverse

18 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

But I've already read a lot of all of that, so I need to put it into action, I guess

Or not. It's your choice.

Edited by mojsterr