Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Building

24 posts in this topic

I'm living in a building where my upstair neighbor is just crazy, she is just insane and dangerous. And I live here with my mother, so I want to delete those neighbors from existence and replace them with different neighbors, and change my and my mother's memories into knowing that our neighbors have always been the people that I want. 

I wanna create a new history and world for me and my mother, and I wanna change our memories about the existence of those neighbors and make us completely forget that they have ever existed and dream the version, or whatever, of this building where our neighbors have always been different people, basically a different dream. 

If I am my mother and her mind, and if my neighbors also are me, then I can delete my neighbors from existence, and from our memories. Then I can create a totally new timeline, dream a totally different timeline, and also change the mind and memories and knowledges etc of my mother about all of that. I can dream another dream. 

You guys might make fun of what I'm saying perhaps, without knowing why, and for the reason that I might imagine and create you in that way. But if all of this is my imagination, if all of this is my dream, then I might be able to dream any dream that I want. And if I'm creating this entire world and timeline etc in just one moment, in this moment, then I must be able to create any world, any timeline, etc, that I want. 

Being able to create a new mother and neighbors and building etc, if I'm imagining, creating, all of that in this moment, if I'm imagining all of that in this moment, then I can give any form to any of that, if it is all my imagination. I must be able to, like, leave one movie and tune to another movie, and make myself forget the old movie completely, if I'm creating all my memories etc in the moment. 

But, of course, if I'm at the level of a high consciousness, then I must frickin be able to do that, because I'm imagining my mother and neighbors and building etc etc one hundred percent. Everything about all of that is my imagination one hundred percent. Their bodies and worlds and minds and knowledges etc etc are all my imagination. 

If I'm creating every being and thing and memory and history and timeline and all that shit, everything about everything about everything, in this very moment, then I can create all of that shit in any way that I want, if I become high enough in my level of consciousness. And if you guys make fun of what I'm saying, because you don't understand me perhaps, like why I'm saying these things etc, then okay, anyways, make fun of me. 

It's okay if you make fun of me, or say I'm low quality, or whatever, it's okay for me if I dream you guys like that, that's alright. But I'm so frickin tired, so frickin tired, and I'm feeling tortured for frickin years in this situation, and I'm gonna do what I say, I'm gonna delete those neighbors from existence, replace with new neighbors, and change our memories one hundred percent about them. 

I'm gonna change the last few years fully, gonna create a completely different frickin timeline. And yeah, of course, I'm all that is, I'm God, but yeah, I know, I need to frickin be in a high consciousness mode to be able to do that, because otherwise I will keep dreaming the same thing, I know, yes. 

Edited by Vibroverse

I could be off here, but it might be the case that saving money to move would be far simpler, easier, and faster than doing consciousness work to the point that you’re a wizard. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Untill you'll be conscious enough to change the whole timeline, a similar approach would be Neville Goddard's technique of manifesting the desired reality. Check him on YT.

This thread is a perfect example for how this stuff can become pathological. Just move to another neighbourhood for christs sake.

4 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I could be off here, but it might be the case that saving money to move would be far simpler, easier, and faster than doing consciousness work to the point that you’re a wizard. 

??

A man moved near a river and, wanting to find a way to travel across the water, spent ten years forming a type of levitation that would allow him to float across it.

Buddha, who was preaching in town, was confronted by this man, who said, “Look master, look what I have achieved. I can walk across the water.”

And Buddha said, “Yeah, but the ferry only costs a nickel…"

3 hours ago, mojsterr said:

Untill you'll be conscious enough to change the whole timeline, a similar approach would be Neville Goddard's technique of manifesting the desired reality. Check him on YT.

I shouldn't forget that I'm talking to my imaginations here. And also, yeah, maybe I can follow a different path of least resistance. But people saying that everything is a dream, and then saying that "oh what you're saying is pathological" is just weird. People, I guess, are not really awake at all, so they just follow the words of "enlightened beings", with some degree of awakening. 

And yeah, me thinking that the answers I receive here are but my imagination also is weird. Me thinking that people here are but my imagination is weird. That probably shows me that I'm not so awakened yet, yeah. "What do you think about this, people who are being imagined by me?". And the eternal loop starts again. 

But yeah, I myself am not very awake also, because I'm arguing with beings who I'm imagining. "Do you think this is possible, do you think that is possible?", and the answers, inevitably, are reflecting what I'm expecting to hear. I'm feeling weird and wrong etc, and it's being reflected to me, yeah. I'm feeling hopeless etc, and it's being reflected to me, yeah. What else was I expecting really?

Believing that there are authorities of whatever sorts, and it is being reflected to me :D "Dear master, do you think me doing this is possible or good?" :D Then I'm imagining "masters" of some sort, beings who are not my imagination, answering my question. "You're not so awake at all yet" says my imagination. "You're going crazy haha" says my imagination. And oh, it is authority, so I should be good with them. This is all so weird really. 

"What would Bashar say, what would Abraham say, what would Rupert say, what would dada say?". Well they obviously say what I imagine them to say. They obviously be what I imagine them to be. Haha. Noone knows why they are saying what they are saying :D This is all so weird, me searching for those who know the truth :D Me imagining those who know the truth :D Then I understand that oh, they don't exist. That's the frickin paradox. 

19 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Being able to create a new mother and neighbors and building etc, if I'm imagining, creating, all of that in this moment, if I'm imagining all of that in this moment, then I can give any form to any of that, if it is all my imagination. I must be able to, like, leave one movie and tune to another movie, and make myself forget the old movie completely, if I'm creating all my memories etc in the moment

I understand. I've had similar problems with a neighbor and I thought about moving, but I didn't want to leave my place. I contemplated a lot and realize moving wasn’t what I wanted. So what? I just stopped thinking about that neighbor, as if she wasn't a part of my daily life. Slowly, I even stopped seeing her around. She stopped brothering and the problem ceased to exist, although it seems she still lives here because I do see her car in the garage. Now, you can make fun of me as well ?

Yeah, it's best to communicate with Source directly. Unless I'm connected to Source directly, it is all just confusion after confusion after confusion after confusion. 

@Vibroverse 

You're conflating the relative with the absolute and you're projecting absolute principles on relative problems. It's rather similar to Zen-devilry.

Thinking about "deleting your neighbours from existence" because you are God and your neighbor is "imaginary" is selfish desire.

Which is why I said that this is how things become pathological. 

Your crazy neighbors are God too. God doesn't get upset about them, you do. 

16 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, it's best to communicate with Source directly. Unless I'm connected to Source directly, it is all just confusion after confusion after confusion after confusion. 

Yes. Just give it a try to remove them/the problem from your consciousness. 

2 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Vibroverse 

You're conflating the relative with the absolute and you're projecting absolute principles on relative problems. It's rather similar to Zen-devilry.

Thinking about "deleting your neighbours from existence" because you are God and your neighbor is "imaginary" is selfish desire.

Which is why I said that this is how things become pathological. 

Your crazy neighbors are God too. God doesn't get upset about them, you do. 

Yeah, but I can't just love who once threatened me with a knife in her hand and saying all sorts of bad bad bad things to me and my mother for no frickin reason other than her being a dangerous and insane person. That was about two years ago, but I still cannot forget that, and she didn't even frickin come and say even sorry about that. How can I frickin love that shit? 

If someone asked me about this situation, saying that they experienced something similar, I could say them all sorts of "enlightened" things, believe me, but when you are in the situation yourself it is not that easy. I'm so frickin confused about what to do, and what I can even do about that, and my only hope, I guess, is alignment with Source directly, otherwise it is all just blah blah blah. 

And I'm not able to move out for monetary reasons, and some other weird reasons that I'm experiencing. I don't know what to do, and calling someone a pathological case without knowing what they are going through is, I don't know, but I cannot judge you also, you probably are trying to be helpful or I don't know. It is just that I'm feeling so lost and confused, and I don't know what to do, and I don't even know why I wrote this here. 

Anyways, thank you all, probably I shouldn't have written this here, but yeah, anyways, thanks for your advices. 

@Vibroverse Are your neighbors still threatening you? Have you called the cops? 

Nobody said that you're supposed to love them. 

I'm also not calling you pathological But I do think that it's unhealthy to try to apply mysticism to a situation like that instead of dealing with it in ordinary ways, like one would deal with such a situation. 

5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Vibroverse Are your neighbors still threatening you? Have you called the cops? 

Nobody said that you're supposed to love them. 

I'm also not calling you pathological But I do think that it's unhealthy to try to apply mysticism to a situation like that instead of dealing with it in ordinary ways, like one would deal with such a situation. 

Yeah man I understand, well they've not done that since then, and back then I was like trying to be spiritual or something like that so I didn't call the cops. But they just did it once, twice in one day, and since then, for about two years or so, they've not been doing something like that. The husband even seems to be sorry really, perhaps, for what his wife did, but the woman never said sorry or something like that. 

And I'm feeling like if she didn't even say sorry, then she may be, I don't know, and I don't say this to the cops because this happened about 2 years ago, but them being my neighbors upstairs, them always being there, is itself irritating me a lot, because I cannot trust that woman, I feel like she may go crazy again, and maybe being obsessive here but, yeah, you know, I'm feeling very uncomfortable. 

And yeah, I understand that in order to be clear about what to do, probably, my only option is to raise my consciousness, because otherwise I'm just, in a sense, perhaps, torturing myself in my mind. I'd love to be able to move out, but I'm, I don't know, feeling like frickin paralyzed, but when I meditate or work on my mind, I'm sometimes feeling more clarity. 

Mysticism isn't always the right answer. In fact, it's the "wrong" (or rather: inappropriate) answer to most problems, even though one could say that, in a sense, mysticism is the ultimate solution to all problems. 

But as the Buddha said, It's much easier to pay a nickel to get on a boat, instead of developing Siddhis that allow you to walk across water. 

So if you want to be wise, pay the nickel. 

Have you tried to approach them? Like talk things out? Two years is a long time ago.. 

And if it was two years ago, and since then they haven't done anything - that's good, don't you think? 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

And I'm not able to move out for monetary reasons, and some other weird reasons that I'm experiencing. I don't know what to do, and calling someone a pathological case without knowing what they are going through is, I don't know, but I cannot judge you also, you probably are trying to be helpful or I don't know. It is just that I'm feeling so lost and confused, and I don't know what to do, and I don't even know why I wrote this here. 

Neville

Goddard

Edited by mojsterr

If you need a boost, here's a channel called Nevillution. This is run by a girl, sharing her own experiences using this law, as well as stories from others.

19 minutes ago, Benton said:

I’m sorry man. That’s an uncomfortable situation for ya. 
It would be easier to leave the situation than constantly try and accept them. As long as you feel your survival is physically threatened to some degree it’s gonna be tough. 
Why do you feel paralyzed?