Someone here

Suggest to me questions to contemplate

47 posts in this topic

Just now, Someone here said:

The edges of the physical body ?

There is no boundary.  It's an 'imaginary and arbitrary' distinction, like the boundary between a knife and a sword.. or the boundary between heads and tails on a coin.   When a bird chirps, and I hear it.. I am aware that the bird is 'external to me'.. but when I hear my thoughts, or see my hand, these things also appear 'external to me' (this is an illusion of course.. there is no 'external to me', because whatever there 'seems to be' is what you really are.) 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle

there is a clear boundary in My experience .my body starts with my feet and ends with my head and then what's aside to that is not my body aka external world. 

You clearly define yourself as the physical body. You don't go around confusing yourself with your mom don't you? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I am my mother.  

If you put your hand on me, from your perspective (which is not 'your hand') both exist in the same place. 

@Someone here

As I told you yesterday your physical body is external for you aswell, because that is aswell the movie as "surroundings". What is difference between "surroundings" and body/mind? Both are happening in this moment and are automatical so why would you make distiction between these 2? Why would you separate these 2 what would be argument behind it?

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Someone here

1. What new question can I formulate and contemplate right now?

2. Can I trust more a realization from one method or one psychedelic and put it as more important than another psychedelic/method realization?

3. Is a psychedelic/method x perspective of reality more important than the sober/naive state perspective of reality?

4. Does a contemplation about something when I take a psychedelic helps my potential realization or distorts it?

5. Is imagination equal to reality?

6. What is the different between reality and a dream?

7. Can be degrees and levels of real-ness to reality and/or dreams?

8. What claim(s) can I have which contradicts solipsism?

9. What claim(s) can I have which contradicts that reality is "real"?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

If I try to change what's about to occur, have I changed anything, or have I simply participated in 'what's about to occur'? 

hint: "Any attempt to change what's occurring, is just more 'what's already occurring." - Me

Edited by Mason Riggle

why do you think compulsively? how can you stop doing it? What do you lack, or what do you have left over, to be able to shut up?

Ponder on how beautiful it really is that there's no difference between sunrises and sunsets & the beating of your heart.

Pure sensations & manifestations of Consciousness ... No objective reality hiding beyond the veil

Direct divine love loving itself unconditionately and playing  around like a happy child in the imaginary sky

Showing Itself to Itself only when you look at it/yourself

You are so beautiful, so majestic, so heavenly.

The show is only present within God's awareness, manifesting itself as this present experience. 

Soooo much love

I feel it overflowing infinitely like a wide open infinite spring, beaming all over with ecstatic bliss from my heart center and flowing through everything boundlessly and eternally...

I cannot contain it, it's boundless, oh, I am it, I am boundless, I am You, You are Me

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, (...) all things have been created through him and for him."

Your heart is the heart of the Universe

And the sun & the sky is made of Consciousness as well as everything else.

You are rising every morning when you look at yourself in your imaginary loving sky

How beautiful is that :x❤?

I'm melting into a boundless ocean of pure love here

Oh God ❤

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

What does it mean for something to exist? How do you distinguish something that exists from something that doesn't exist?

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Just now, Wilhelm44 said:

Where is everything arising from ?

Infinity

Just now, Wilhelm44 said:

Thank you :)

Thank you ❤

Who or what believes it's important to contemplate?

Is there a real ME actually contemplating?

Can the contemplater be located?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

43 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

"Why did I apparently come into existence ?"

Because its inevitable. Absolute infinity must include every thing .including this human life that I'm living .

-Osho

Why is there Evil? Is Evil made of Love? Why did you as God imagine evil things?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Why is there Evil? Is Evil made of Love? Why did you as God imagine evil things?

Evil is just your ego distorting your perception of reality. Without the filter of your ego, everything is perfect just the way it is .even murder and genocides. Its all perfect from the absolute god perspective. 

-Osho