itachi uchiha

Do u love redpill or do u hate redpill

Do u love redpill or do u hate redpill   26 members have voted

1. 1. Love or hate redpill

• I love redpill
    • I hate redpill
    • I have mixed opinion about redpill

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

102 posts in this topic

If we get rid of the fake gurus that are preaching red pill i thing that red pill is pretty solid.

What happened to the good old days when taking the red pill meant stepping out of the matrix? Feminism didn't stop Neo banging Trinity. Ahh the good ol days.

Red pills don't mean shit anymore. Pitty.

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?!"

"Do not try to bend the spoon. Simply try to realize the Truth. There is no spoon." 

"100% home grown human baby!"

Edited by Spence94

redpill has some really nice stuff on their positives, but i don't agree with some of their negatives, just take the good points ignore the bad

sometimes even the bad points that others see can be compatible with certain unique dynamics, but that's up to you what you want to cherry pick/decide from any type of ideology or rather you already have some traits of it before even reading up on the ideology, since there are various subsets

i'm not advertising anyone to follow anything but do dig in some qualities like vulnerability/kindness/sharing/understanding etc are quite nice, not a fan of domination though

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/

https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/

read the 2 extreme ends of these on women for example, you will notice that each are biased, either they are too nice or too extreme, you kind of want a balance in a healthy manner to work for your relationship imo

It’s too crap to sort the wheat from the chaff. Even if there is some degree of truth about dating in it. 

Theres some useful perspectives in RP but as an overall ideology its meh, its not practical to building healthy long term relationships, there's to many games and hyporcracies baked into that world view.

From what I noticed redpill is usually an ideology that teens/ppl in their early 20's cling onto as their trying to understand how dating works. You outgrow that type of thinking when you have more experiences, devop more empathy, and stop watching RP content creators.

Also the space and people that surround redpill are similar to blackpillers in the sense they have very little empathy and are generally filled with people who hate women. RP people are usually healthier because they dont have a victim mentality but there still low conscious people, theres just better perspectives out there

RPers look down on beta males and actually despise and beat them down. They hate other Alphas and treat them as rivals but pretend to be friends with them. They treat women more as an object. So RPers end up being separated from everyone.

Also, people can feel the energy of a RPers. They aren't being authentic. One moment RPers will tell a girl that she is too fat, short, ugly and they are not sure if they like that. Next moment, they say the girl is beautiful. Won't lead to lasting relationships.

Some of these are just concepts. They may win you the woman sometimes but other times, they will make it worse. 

Things like spinning plates: not concentrating all eggs on one basket is actually common sense.

Edited by hyruga

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

RPers look down on beta males and actually despise and beat them down. They hate other Alphas and treat them as rivals but pretend to be friends with them. They treat women more as an object. So RPers end up being separated from everyone.

Also, people can feel the energy of a RPers. They aren't being authentic. One moment RPers will tell a girl that she is too fat, short, ugly and they are not sure if they like that. Next moment, they say the girl is beautiful. Won't lead to lasting relationships.

Some of these are just concepts. They may win you the woman sometimes but other times, they will make it worse. 

Things like spinning plates: not concentrating all eggs on one basket is actually common sense.

are all rpillers like this

11 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

are all rpillers like this

I think it depends on whether the person wants to be identified as a rpillers. Also, it depends on how wise the person is in order to see through the benefits and weakness of Rp.

Like what someone above said, take the good points and discard the bad. If you don't, you are not much different from a Mgtow or black pill.

@hyruga what is wrong with mgtow.i do not date and choose a a single life .so i am  a mgtow?.if men stop reproducing ,the civilization will collapse ,so government will try its best to close down mgtow and redpill ideology.cnn and wikipedia made a shit post about redpill and it is satisfying to watch.they are taking redpill seriously

Edited by itachi uchiha

On 3/15/2022 at 3:07 AM, something_else said:

Did you get fucked by the YouTube anti-feminist, redpill rabbit hole?

you sound toxic too

On 3/15/2022 at 4:27 AM, Random witch said:

If a man studies redpill knowledge, it means that he is intelligent, open minded and that he cares about understanding women and having a healthy relationship with women.

FYP

Understanding women is what redpill knowledge is all about.

Edited by Arcangelo

On 3/15/2022 at 5:22 AM, something_else said:

Has following the redpill ideology made any practical improvements to your life

Yes.

On 3/15/2022 at 5:49 AM, itachi uchiha said:

my every every previous experience made sense after reading redpill.

Agree one million percent.

3 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

what is wrong with mgtow.

That they don't fuck.

21 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

you sound toxic too

It's undeniable that there is a rabbit hole on YT that indoctrinates a lot of men into redpill/anti-fem ideology. You watch one or two videos about it and YT starts recommending it to you like crazy. Been there done that.

I don't really see how asking him if that's how he was introduced to redpill ideology is toxic

14 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

"Has following the redpill ideology made any practical improvements to your life"

Yes.

"my every every previous experience made sense after reading redpill."

Agree one million percent.

What practical improvements has it made in your life?

Redpill can prob get you results. But it also comes with a lot of toxic bullshit

It's possible to take all the good stuff from redpill and apply it in a healthy, non-toxic way, without all the bullshit. I don't know why you would cling to redpill so strongly when there are better alternatives

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

FYP

Understanding women is what redpill knowledge is all about.

You mean to thinking that you're understanding women. Which is a form of self denial.

It's so funny that red pillers see themselves as "lovers of truth" but they subscribe to one pardaigm from man's perspective only. How pity.

If you love truth that much let's see you, how far you are ready to go to see the real big picture, which is more complex and is beyond all the red pill shit. In order to do that you must read what women have to say, you can't avoid or ignore it if you really interested in truth.

6 hours ago, BenG said:

Do you want to avoid improving yourself

Redpill is all about stage orange self improvement.

More money will help with logistics.

18 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@hyruga what is wrong with mgtow.i do not date and choose a a single life .so i am  a mgtow?.if men stop reproducing ,the civilization will collapse ,so government will try its best to close down mgtow and redpill ideology.cnn and wikipedia made a shit post about redpill and it is satisfying to watch.they are taking redpill seriously

My interpretation of Mgtow is different from others. Men going their own way simply means that men having their own purposes and they don't care about the women's purposes. Men do whatever they think or feel is right. They can still f around.

Correct me if I am wrong cos I was never really interested in Mgtow.

Edited by hyruga

22 hours ago, Random witch said:

the red pill shit.

I don't expect any woman to understand redpill.

Actually I expect what you did from any woman.

Redpill threatens women's survival agenda. That's why they demonize it and call it shit.

On 3/17/2022 at 0:27 PM, something_else said:

What practical improvements has it made in your life?

When you know stuff you didn't in the dating and relationship departments, the improvements are radical and practical.

8 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

When you know stuff you didn't in the dating and relationship departments, the improvements are radical and practical.

Yea, but imagine you could get that without the very negative and toxic parts of redpill? Would that not be better?

Also, I’m going to push you here and ask you for some legitimate actual practical things redpill has gotten you in your life

Edited by something_else