itachi uchiha

Do u love redpill or do u hate redpill

Do u love redpill or do u hate redpill   26 members have voted

1. 1. Love or hate redpill

• I love redpill
    • I hate redpill
    • I have mixed opinion about redpill

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

102 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

How about stopping wars that are started by men that causes senseless loss of lives if you are so worried about population decline? 

men are the victims of war. zelensky banned men aged 15-60 from leaving ukrain  while woman and children are allowed to leave as refugess

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Men will keep killing each other everyday and women will keep producing babies to keep up. That's not how things work. 

this is how things will work until everyone reach yellow or turqoise. if this does not work then humans will go extinct.

@Preety_India u are in this forum for 24/7 hours right. what does this forum members think about redpill. do they hate it. i do not have time to waste and i need to go elsewhere instead of wasting time here if people here are anti redpill

6 minutes ago, Random witch said:

This dull, banal men? Do you call those "legends"? It's a joke my friend, a complete joke, a facade of masculinity, I sense insecurity in any word and gesture. But if you're attracted to it, what can I say?

lol

@itachi uchiha if you want a healthy masculine role model I would suggest Justin Trudeau. 

He is a great example of a healthy masculinity role model. 

(but obviously you won't follow him, men like you will call him beta, you want something to be toxic to be able to appreciate it, just debunking your psychology of men who adore red pill nonsense ) 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@itachi uchiha if you want a healthy masculine role model I would suggest Justin Trudeau. 

He is a great example of a healthy masculinity role model. 

(but obviously you won't follow him, men like you will call him beta, you want something to be toxic to be able to appreciate it, just debunking your psychology of men who adore red pill nonsense ) 

nope thanks. i got enough masculine role models

7 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Preety_India u are in this forum for 24/7 hours right. what does this forum members think about redpill. do they hate it. i do not have time to waste and i need to go elsewhere instead of wasting time here if people here are anti redpill

6 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

If you don't like this forum because this forum doesn't appreciate red pill (I don't think you need Leo to tell you this but in case), 

I would suggest some forum like 4chan, you are more suited to forums like reddit and 4chan if you don't like this place.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

Just now, Preety_India said:

If you don't like this forum because this forum doesn't appreciate red pill (I don't think you need Leo to tell you this but in case), 

I would suggest some forum like 4chan, you are more suited to forums like reddit and 4chan if you don't like this place.

yup . thanks

@itachi uchiha Yes this forum is quite anti-redpill because this forum is anti-ideology

I know it feels like redpill is empowering you as a man, but honestly ask yourself:

Has following the redpill ideology made any practical improvements to your life, or has it just instilled you with a set of theoretical beliefs you want to defend?

Edited by something_else

@something_else yup. redpill = common sense,truth

but that depends whether u r in top 5% of the pyramid or bottom 50% of the pyramid

1 minute ago, itachi uchiha said:

yup. redpill = common sense,truth

Have you confirmed any of the red pill theories yourself, or you just took it for granted and now you are defending it?

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

@something_else yup. redpill = common sense,truth

but that depends whether u r in top 5% of the pyramid or bottom 50% of the pyramid

Dude this is entirely unrelated to what I asked you.

Ask yourself this question, consider it, and write out an honest reply:

Has redpill made any serious improvements to your life, or has it just given you a lot of beliefs you want to defend?

17 minutes ago, something_else said:

Has redpill made any serious improvements to your life, or has it just given you a lot of beliefs you want to defend?

redpill did not gave me any belief.  my every every previous experience made sense after reading redpill.

21 minutes ago, zurew said:

Have you confirmed any of the red pill theories yourself, or you just took it for granted and now you are defending it?

dude, when i first read it  , every experience before made sense.

men are divided into those at the top 20% and those that belong to the bottom 80%. red pill is for the bottom 80% guys.

42 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

lol

Why do you need women when you have those red pill role models?

I'm sure that if it was possible, they would love to repreduce with you and create even more than 3 children, (including raising them until 18), you know, "for the cilivilazation", unlike those "evil" feminists.

9 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

redpill did not gave me any belief.  my every every previous experience made sense after reading redpill.

Same thing happened to me when I was a teenager my man

All I can say is thank fuck I outgrew that phase, my life has gotten a million times better since then. I wish you the best in doing the same

6 hours ago, something_else said:

Dude you actually sound so toxic

Did you get fucked by the YouTube anti-feminist, redpill rabbit hole?

Hahaha 

Glad I spotted that rabbit hole before it fucked me.

5 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

is the people here anti redpill

Redpill is not supported here. If someone starts advertising redpill and preaching enough they will be banned.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Redpill means a lot more to me than just MGTOWs. Dating is like 5% of what makes up the redpilled mindset. It's about being a free thinker, and not a normie. People who are redpilled also tend to be BASED.

I don't agree with everyone that labels themselves redpilled. Most people I know who consider themselves "based and redpilled" think mgtows and incels are losers. But there is definitely a sense of comradery, brotherhood, and shared persecution there for me. We are all memers and should support each other.