spinderella

First 5-MeO experience....that's what I am?!

44 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, spinderella said:

So...I'm still curious though, when I felt that woosh of my soul or spirit or consciousness coming back into this physical realm...where was it before?  Like what was the process by which I went from being absolute infinity, to having an awareness of this physical plane?  Like I kind of understand that I currently still AM that infiniteness that I experienced - but why does it appear that I'm a human?  I think it has something to do with time, like in infinity it was everything, and now there's time....but....this is so confusing lol. 

Think in terms of switching up States of Consciousness.

Remember waking up from the dreams you're having at night and realizing you have a human body lying on a bed?

Reality is a shapeshifter of states and planes.

It's all happening *here* hehe ?

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

7 hours ago, spinderella said:

But like, how does the dream occur?  I was infinity in one moment and the next I was dreaming that I was a human on this earth.  HOW?  hahaha but seriously I want to know how!

The same way reality unfolds if you go to a restaurant and get a huge plate of goodies and you get to taste all sorts of cakes and fruits. You get to experience different flavours and textures. But one by one. In this particular dream, time is being designed so that your mind can make sense of these shifts in a linear manner. Imagine experiencing every favorite flavour at once. They would merge together and turn into a completely different experience. Then, if you stop eating that unified soup of flavours and get to taste just one ingredient or cake which was part of the whole experience when you merged them all together, you would experience something completely different, you wouldn't even recognize the fact that you already experienced it in that oneness of flavours as well.

In this case all the flavours would be felt by you. 

The same goes for waking up to different states of consciousness and returning to this particular one.

It happens nowhere. Which means that you are free to experience different states without a soul journeying through ether or dimensions. It's all happening here

Edited by Anahata

2 minutes ago, Anahata said:

The same way reality unfolds if you go to a restaurant and get a huge plate of goodies and you get to taste all sorts of cakes and fruits. You get to experience different flavours and textures. But one by one. In this particular dream, time is being designed so that your mind can make sense of these shifts in a linear manner. Imagine experiencing every favorite flavour at once. They would merge together and turn into a completely different experience. Then, if you stop eating that unified soup of flavours and get to taste just one ingredient or cake which was part of the whole experience when you merged them all together, you would experience something completely different, you wouldn't even recognize the fact that you already experienced it in that oneness of flavours.

This is really a beautiful analogy, thank you for this. And it makes sense, that we are experiencing these shifts in a linear manner. But how is this happening?  Is it because we have time?  And then, where does time come from?

@spinderella  Existence has no beginning & no end.

So time is nothing but change in content which is occuring *before and after**before and after* and so on.

The future is an idea you're having in the now. The content of the present moment is changing so in three minutes from now, the same now will contain another experience but it's the same eternal now. It's ''stationary''.

Time and space are being dreamed up by you because they are necessary requirements for any experience to take place.

But they are Just a figment of God's imagination aseverything else. Think about video games, movies, dreams, etc. Waking reality is no exception.

1 hour ago, spinderella said:

But how is this happening?

You are searching for a mechanism, which is understandable, but there actually isn't one. Now that's an incredible realization, when you realize that everything is absolutely direct - no how, no mechanism. Just direct manifestation, nothing behind the scenes.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

3 hours ago, spinderella said:

Fascinating perspective, thank you for sharing it!  Curious, when someone has an OBE, can they SEE their body? 

@spinderella You're welcome! Yes, I can see my body. My OBE's began spontaneously after a lot disciplined spiritual practice to expand my awareness. It's no different than if you were looking at a family member in bed or relaxing in a chair, except it's you. It's quite frightening at first. Often I thought I had died. I would move closer to check if I was still breathing, once I saw that I was I would calm down. I wasn't trying to go out of body, it was a side effect of the spiritual practices to awaken. It ended up being incredibly valuable though in answering many questions I had about consciousness and what happens after we die. I could write a book based on everything I saw and learned. 

3 hours ago, spinderella said:

I'm a bit confused at what happened near the end of my trip, once my ego was back online, I still had no body.  But I like, tried to sit up and I could see the facilitators and stuff, but when I looked down I had no body.  I was totally freaked out by this lol.  What was that?

I'm not sure what that was. Your consciousness was still very expanded so it was probably affecting your perception of having a body. 

Edited by Matthew85

Just now, Matthew85 said:

@spinderella You're welcome! Yes, I can see my body. My OBE's began spontaneously after a lot disciplined spiritual practice to expand my awareness. It's no different than if you were looking at a family member in bed or relaxing in a chair, except it's you. It's quite frightening at first. Often I thought I had died. I would move closer to check if I was still breathing, once I saw that I was I would calm down. 

I love how you explained it so accurately ✌

I'm into it as well

3 hours ago, Anahata said:

@spinderella  Existence has no beginning & no end.

So time is nothing but change in content which is occuring *before and after**before and after* and so on.

The future is an idea you're having in the now. The content of the present moment is changing so in three minutes from now, the same now will contain another experience but it's the same eternal now. It's ''stationary''.

Time and space are being dreamed up by you because they are necessary requirements for any experience to take place.

But they are Just a figment of God's imagination aseverything else. Think about video games, movies, dreams, etc. Waking reality is no exception.

Dream/Walking reality is made off/actually is actual Love.

God is Infinity God is Infinite Love and yes God is a dreamer.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

Oh yes

Good vibes all the way, God✌?:D❤? 

Namaste

4 hours ago, spinderella said:

Haha yes, I didn't fully have a God realization.  Just the direct experience of infinity realization.  

So...I'm still curious though, when I felt that woosh of my soul or spirit or consciousness coming back into this physical realm...where was it before?  Like what was the process by which I went from being absolute infinity, to having an awareness of this physical plane?  Like I kind of understand that I currently still AM that infiniteness that I experienced - but why does it appear that I'm a human?  I think it has something to do with time, like in infinity it was everything, and now there's time....but....this is so confusing lol.

Well, if you do more work you will realize that the physical world is infinity too.

You are God dreaming that you're human.

Maybe what I'm asking is how does one go from the nondual experience of infinity into the world of duality?  Or, I guess the dual world is imagined.  How is it imagined??  What is imagining?

Do 100 more trips and contemplate, and you'll have your answer ;)

You will make more progress plugging than vaping 5-MeO.

To understand the how you gotta realize that you are God and what God is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  So basically it is me all along imagining that someone on a forum had an experience of infinity via 5-MeO, which is kind of like a bread - crumb that I have left behind for myself to wake up?

This is so fucking weird if so lol.

13 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

@Leo Gura  So basically it is me all along imagining that someone on a forum had an experience of infinity via 5-MeO, which is kind of like a bread - crumb that I have left behind for myself to wake up?

This is so fucking weird if so lol.

It's fucking weird all right.

1 hour ago, Anahata said:

I love how you explained it so accurately ✌

I'm into it as well

@Anahata Thank you! 

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will make more progress plugging than vaping 5-MeO.

@Leo Gura Does the administration method affect recall of the experience? You have excellent recall of your 5-Meo trips while some people don't. 

11 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Does the administration method affect recall of the experience? You have excellent recall of your 5-Meo trips while some people don't. 

They don't recall because they take too much too fast.

Vaping breakthrough doses is not good for understanding. It's too powerful and too rapid. You need time to contemplate and understand what is happening to you.

A few trips is also not enough to understand. 100+ trips is needed for that.

Just now, Matthew85 said:

@Anahata Thank you! 

❤?

23 hours ago, Anahata said:

@spinderella 

Okay....so, why am I dreaming this dream?  I can see in this moment that it's a dream - I'm still that infinite consciousness that I was during that trip - I'm still that infinite consciousness RIGHT NOW.  So....why am I having this dream?

1 minute ago, spinderella said:

Okay....so, why am I dreaming this dream?  I can see in this moment that it's a dream - I'm still that infinite consciousness that I was during that trip - I'm still that infinite consciousness RIGHT NOW.  So....why am I having this dream?

The answer is too profound for words.

Keep tripping and contemplating and one day you'll get it. Lower your doses.

20 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

But like, what does that mean that God is a dreamer?