spinderella

First 5-MeO experience....that's what I am?!

44 posts in this topic

Incredible experience - I won't get into all of the details because it seems we have trip reports for that. 

I don't remember much of it, but I do recall an experience of I can only describe as becoming infinity.  A undulating, ever expanding, constantly growing upon itself, every frequency of sound that ever existed, splitting into a million tiny fragments, that are all spinning, vibrating, into each other and out of each other and everything all at once.  Like an infinite orgasm of every particle of particle of particle of particle.  The memory I have is brief, but holy shit.  

So like....is THAT what I am?  That's what consciousness is?  My mind really wants to make sense of this lol. 

Is that where we go when we die?  Is that our body and our spirit?  

So like, I felt myself be reborn.  I felt the woosh of spirit coming into my physical body and I felt time come into existence and I felt my mind come back online.  That said, I can see that consciousness is what my spirit is made of.  But is that what everything is made of?  Like does consciousness go into inanimate objects, too?  I guess it would have to in order to be in this three dimensional time-space reality?

Also - just, holy fuck.  I have no further words lol. 

Editing to add some harm reduction comments:  I did this with an extremely experienced guide, there was one facilitator and four volunteers and just me.  It was absolutely incredible.  

Edited by spinderella
Set + setting comments

9 minutes ago, spinderella said:

Incredible experience - I won't get into all of the details because it seems we have trip reports for that. 

...I can see that consciousness is what my spirit is made of.  But is that what everything is made of?  Like does consciousness go into inanimate objects, too?  I guess it would have to in order to be in this three dimensional time-space reality?

Beautiful. 

Yes, everything is made of your consciousness. You're imagining it all. I think that 3D reality is what appears when the pure white light of infinite love shines through a prism and gets broken up into its constituent colours.

Apparently.

;)

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The weird thing is, if you didn't do a drug to get there people here wouldn't be winking at you or offering hearts.
They'd be telling you how you're still wrong, that you didn't get far enough, ect.
That's how disingenuous this forum is.  Dictating other's experiences.  But as soon as you add the 5-Meo label, then it's "legit".

Why are you asking if you don't know?  It should tell you, so they say...
I don't think drugs are the right path.

Edited by Loba

2 hours ago, spinderella said:

Is that where we go when we die?

@spinderella Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your experience. 

5-Meo is very effective at raising your consciousness to infinity and eliminating the ego within minutes. I think this is very different than what most of us will experience upon natural physical death of our body. When I have encountered beings during OBE's their personality and ego was still very much intact. From what I have seen after death the majority of us are identical or only slightly more expanded in awareness than what we had while incarnated on earth. 5-Meo is very special in that it quickly elevates your consciousness to the absolute. This doesn't automatically happen upon natural death.  

Edited by Matthew85

24 minutes ago, Loba said:

The weird thing is, if you didn't do a drug to get there people here wouldn't be winking at you or offering hearts.
They'd be telling you how you're still wrong, that you didn't get far enough, ect.
That's how disingenuous this forum is.  Dictating other's experiences.  But as soon as you add the 5-Meo label, then it's "legit".

Why are you asking if you don't know?  It should tell you, so they say...
I don't think drugs are the right path.

Well, because it’s a highly recreatable experience. It’s not the only experience but for others who have had it…. Realizing infinity and the total infinite peace and love. All I can say is ;)

I personally meditate, do yoga, journal, contemplate and practice and teach qigong etc

Its a tool and an awakening.

whether you sit, trip, stretch, mantra whatever is all consciousness. 

Try not to attack people here by calling people disingenuous unless you gone and tried the method, your actually the disingenuous one. 

These trips take time to understand. Like literally any field of mastery in life you won’t understand it all at once. Takes practice and experience. 

“The weird thing is, if you didn’t ‘x’ people wouldn’t ‘y’

Go find a method that works for you. It’s not my or anyone else’s problem you think psychedelics are bad drugs. 

If you’ve had a similar experience to someone… you can relate to them.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, spinderella said:

So like....is THAT what I am?  That's what consciousness is?

Yup

You're EVERYTHING.

Is that where we go when we die?  Is that our body and our spirit?

You don't die. Death is imaginary.

I can see that consciousness is what my spirit is made of.  But is that what everything is made of?

Of course. Consciousness is EVERYTHING.

Like does consciousness go into inanimate objects, too?

Animate and inanimate objects are imagined by Consciousness.

It goes deeper.

Wait till you realize you are God ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God go through every electrical devices, every lightning,  (I am in no position to say this now because of my condition) 

but God go through every inanimate product. Idk whenever my devices are broken , it simply had exhaust the limit of the creator. I kinda hate it. Someone's life hinge on it. 

I never feel like I have to be conscious about what I wear  or the colours that I'm wearing, but the people/creatures spirit wtv have been propagandize to be conscious of it.  So I really hate it. I can't wear something as I wishes /intuitively. (But now I think not anymore) 

Back then it was very sentive. They had instilled a meaning on everything. 

What I eat. Or it is just me who realized it late(r)

Anyway, even the light bulb that I'm using. It was by some and some spirit. So I had to be mindful of the brand that I'm using depending on whom I wouldn't mind being my creator (?) Heh. I mean whom I let into the room. The light that I'm using. This was back then. The product that I'm using. 

Sometimes I feel like I don't want an y of those un my room since they could see me. But now I'm just done. 

There was a time when "God?) Are really mad (things are dangerous that all my devices just stop workin, and the light turned off, it was both dangerous for me and the people involved (together we are god)to the point of  death. Like almost dying. I never know they would have such a god above them. (That he are clearly afraid of) I never got such punishment. 

Between me and the greater God is him ,he act like a buffer but I know how dangerous it was. And we are far apart. 

There was also a misunderstanding. They would deem something is good but actually no it was bad 

@spinderella It doesn't mean that you are that, it is that that and this are the same. what you have done by consuming 5 meo is to stop creating the form. you have seen yourself without form. what is this for? it loosens the barriers of the ego, of the form. From now on, you are different, more flexible, more transparent, less rigid.

Thanks for sharing. I seem to have had similar experiences with 5MEO but I had a bit less intensity than you describe. My doses were low-moderate. It is interesting to read how you interpret and describe your memory of this experience.

@spinderella First of all I have not experienced this substance so I just can learn from you :)

But I want to stress a point from outside:

How can you trust ONE kind of substance to reveal for you the REALITY?

The most you can say is that this is a PERSPECTIVE. 

A valid perspective and very interesting. But still one facet of the truth. 

Another substance Y will wire your brain in a way Y and then you will recieve a scenario Y.

Do you understand what I mean?

Maybe another substance/experience from another method will say something a bit different. And then, when you build the reality model in your psyche it will have to include the 2 scenarios even if they contradict each other, and also this is still a perspective. And so on.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

8 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

5-Meo is very effective at raising your consciousness to infinity and eliminating the ego within minutes. I think this is very different than what most of us will experience upon natural physical death of our body. When I have encountered beings during OBE's their personality and ego was still very much intact. From what I have seen after death the majority of us are identical or only slightly more expanded in awareness than what we had while incarnated on earth. 5-Meo is very special in that it quickly elevates your consciousness to the absolute. This doesn't automatically happen upon natural death.  

Not a popular opinion here, but I agree with this.

Apparently.

28 minutes ago, spinderella said:

That said, I can see that consciousness is what my spirit is made of.  But is that what everything is made of?  Like does consciousness go into inanimate objects, too?  I guess it would have to in order to be in this three dimensional time-space reality?

Your direct experience does not include inanimate objects or objective stuff being perceived by human senses. Reality is nothing but what you're dreaming up as your direct experience. It is one. There's no veil of perception. No objective reality which is being perceived by a human. There's infinite potentiality as to what you can experience but what your "Now" appears as rn, in terms of what's being experienced is absolutely direct, this is the universe. Your dream

Consciousness is nonlocal. Space and time are nothing but dream stuff

You've been 'here' forever. I'm not talking about the imaginary physical location or this particular dream.

I'm talking about Nowhere 

You can never get lost ? 

You're always Home 

Nonlocality and Consciousness are not separate

Nowhere and Everywhere are identical

Your direct experience and consciousness are not separate 'things'.

'This right now' is occuring within Consciousness/You as You're dreaming it all up. 

Much love

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

13 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Fascinating perspective, thank you for sharing it!  Curious, when someone has an OBE, can they SEE their body?  I'm a bit confused at what happened near the end of my trip, once my ego was back online, I still had no body.  But I like, tried to sit up and I could see the facilitators and stuff, but when I looked down I had no body.  I was totally freaked out by this lol.  What was that?

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup

You're EVERYTHING.

You don't die. Death is imaginary.

Of course. Consciousness is EVERYTHING.

Animate and inanimate objects are imagined by Consciousness.

It goes deeper.

Wait till you realize you are God ;)

Haha yes, I didn't fully have a God realization.  Just the direct experience of infinity realization.  

So...I'm still curious though, when I felt that woosh of my soul or spirit or consciousness coming back into this physical realm...where was it before?  Like what was the process by which I went from being absolute infinity, to having an awareness of this physical plane?  Like I kind of understand that I currently still AM that infiniteness that I experienced - but why does it appear that I'm a human?  I think it has something to do with time, like in infinity it was everything, and now there's time....but....this is so confusing lol. 

Maybe what I'm asking is how does one go from the nondual experience of infinity into the world of duality?  Or, I guess the dual world is imagined.  How is it imagined??  What is imagining?

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@spinderella It doesn't mean that you are that, it is that that and this are the same. what you have done by consuming 5 meo is to stop creating the form. you have seen yourself without form. what is this for? it loosens the barriers of the ego, of the form. From now on, you are different, more flexible, more transparent, less rigid.

This makes sense - but where did the form come from?

6 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@spinderella First of all I have not experienced this substance so I just can learn from you :)

But I want to stress a point from outside:

How can you trust ONE kind of substance to reveal for you the REALITY?

The most you can say is that this is a PERSPECTIVE. 

A valid perspective and very interesting. But still one facet of the truth. 

Another substance Y will wire your brain in a way Y and then you will recieve a scenario Y.

Do you understand what I mean?

Maybe another substance/experience from another method will say something a bit different. And then, when you build the reality model in your psyche it will have to include the 2 scenarios even if they contradict each other, and also this is still a perspective. And so on.

Sure, maybe, dunno.  I'm really just talking about 5-MeO because it's what I just experienced.  I've done other psychs but haven't had an ego death before.

5 hours ago, Anahata said:

'This right now' is occuring within Consciousness/You as You're dreaming it all up. 

But like, how does the dream occur?  I was infinity in one moment and the next I was dreaming that I was a human on this earth.  HOW?  hahaha but seriously I want to know how!