Consept

Sadhguru on Joe Rogan Experience

136 posts in this topic

Just now, Benton said:

Is it in the video?

Just check my posts. The vid is in one of them.

Read the thread there are a lot of points made by others as well.

17 hours ago, Epikur said:

I am not calling him fake that would be wrongspeak

I am just asking questions where his fanboys never give answers to it. Like in my other posts. Just check it.
Do you know what he said why that one course is 6,5k dollars?

Many times he does not answer direct questions. Many times he says the opposite of what he said another time.

https://www.ishaeducation.org/insight/about-insight-2/

Isha Insight is specifically a programme for business people and usually multi millionaires attend that program in the ashram. I was in the ashram myself when the 2019 insight program was happening. The CEO of TATA worth billions of dollars was also one the guests at some point in time.

As @Benton pointed out above, his courses are absolutely free in rural parts of India and the price of the courses increase relative to how well off the people participating are. It costs $150 in western countries because most of us can afford it compared to poor people in rural areas. Same goes for this insight program, if you are a multimillionaire/billionaire, $6500 is going to be pocket change. So if they are to keep providing free programs in rural areas, they need money which they get from the people who are well off to pay it.

Having said that, they do provide a "high class" service (accomodation/ dining / etc) during that program for these business folk. So they kinda get their money's worth, more or less. 

Edited by Chi_

Right wing Joe: Let us talk about greed it is a problem
Sad: NO that is relative
Right wing Joe: Again let's talk about greed
Sad: NOOOO

What the hell did Sadhguru even say? Joe asks one thing, Sadhguru starts talking something completely different. I want to scream at the screen when I'm listening to him. I can't take this.

Joe is here and Sadhguru is somewhere.

It is a waste of air and energy. Just answer the man. How hard can it be?

Edited by mojsterr

16 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

What the hell did Sadhguru even say? Joe asks one thing, Sadhguru starts talking something completely different. I want to scream at the screen when I'm listening to him. I can't take this.

Sadhguru likes to give a lot of context when answering each question, which is a good thing when you're dealing with a novice audience, but also the way he speaks in general is extremely interconnected and holistic. Each sub-point much be understood relative to the larger point, which of course is long-winded and easily mistaken for endless rambling. He always comes around in the end if you let him go long enough, but the common interviewing style is way too impatient for that, so he tends to get cut off too early. People are accustomed to short bullet point answers. Their attention spans don't allow for wisdom.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Sadhguru is like the ultimate spiritual businessman running an unbelievably complex organization. He has done a lot of good in this world.

I just think he goes of on tangents when Joe was asking about the aliens. He had to ask him several times and not get a satisfying answer. 

No jesters giving sadhguru the finger ?.

Obviously its just entertainment and the message about the soil is a good one.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Sadhguru likes to give a lot of context when answering each question, which is a good thing when you're dealing with a novice audience, but also the way he speaks in general is extremely interconnected and holistic. Each sub-point much be understood relative to the larger point, which of course is long-winded and easily mistaken for endless rambling. He always comes around in the end if you let him go long enough, but the common interviewing style is way too impatient for that, so he tends to get cut off too early. People are accustomed to short bullet point answers. Their attention spans don't allow for wisdom.

Probably true about mistaking it for endless rambling but we just want to know about the aliens ?

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

Right wing Joe: Let us talk about greed it is a problem
Sad: NO that is relative
Right wing Joe: Again let's talk about greed
Sad: NOOOO

Sadhguru's answer is exactly correct.

He is saying what I say: everyone acts from good intentions. Including greedy people. All the evil in the world is done from good intentions. To not understamd this is ignorance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Very enjoyable podcast. I don't watch much JRE, so I might not be able to judge this correctly, but anybody else notice how Joe seemed to behave differently around Sadhguru than he does with other interviewees? Less loud, less brash. It felt like Sadhguru's peaceful presence was rubbing off on him.

40 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

If you did not like this you will not like this even more.

Sad comes off like an a...

Edited by Epikur

17 minutes ago, KingCrimson said:

Very enjoyable podcast. I don't watch much JRE, so I might not be able to judge this correctly, but anybody else notice how Joe seemed to behave differently around Sadhguru than he does with other interviewees? Less loud, less brash. It felt like Sadhguru's peaceful presence was rubbing off on him.

That's transmission right there ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 3/18/2022 at 11:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

Sadhguru's answer is exactly correct.

He is saying what I say: everyone acts from good intentions. Including greedy people. All the evil in the world is done from good intentions. To not understamd this is ignorance.

When you explain it, I get it, straight to the point, no BS, with him it seems I have to be some extra patience which I know is not my current situation (I’m constantly if not mostly working on projects). I might do a “30 days Sadhguru Listening “Challenge” “ in order to understand him more hehe:D, eventually I need to take some time to study his biography deep enough, etc. No doubt there has to be some golden nuggets…or golden hair haha.xDjk

Edited by Juan

Great clip from the interview. Was interesting to see that Sadhguru could understand the relativity of the situation, whilst Joe Rogan struggled a bit.

@Epikur Follow this guy's advice or follow Sadhguru's advice for a month each and see where each takes you.

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Epikur Follow this guy's advice or follow Sadhguru's advice for a month each and see where each takes you.

Though why not go with the original Osho?
I follow Sadhguru he leads me to interesting things like:

Sadhguru said that he never read any spiritual books and all he knew about spirituality came to him as a mystical transmission when his guru touched him with his walking stick. If it was true, he should have got the right story from Chandogya Upanishad. Instead, how did he get the Osho’s version?

https://shanmugamp.org/2017/02/07/sadhguru-on-osho-the-two-diamonds-to-discover-your-inner-self/

Edited by Epikur

@Epikur Go try his kriya yoga system, and I bet you come back crying and repenting. 

Go and take a camera and expose his entire system as fraudulent. He's obviously a fraud so you could expose him to your heart's content

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Epikur Go try his kriya yoga system, and I bet you come back crying and repenting. 

Go and take a camera and expose his entire system as fraudulent. He's obviously a fraud so you could expose him to your heart's content

Maybe he should try the Wim Hoff method then he might be more likeable and look more honest.

16 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Maybe he should try the Wim Hoff method then he might be more likeable and look more honest.

lol maybe