Someone here

Awakening brought Me to tears

23 posts in this topic

I've completly brought to tears .tears of joy and unconditional love and happiness beyond words to describe. 

it's because my soul is adjusting to the new state of being. Im connected to myself on such a deeper level that i understand things in a much more complex way.

I had my awakening 3 weeks ago. now I'm pretty used to it but because of my abilities, I can feel exactly what other people feel. I can even see people's souls. I'm also a spiritual medium, I can read people's futures, I can know exactly who someone is the moment I meet them, I've never been wrong. I find that because of my connection to others, I empathize too deeply sometimes and find myself crying even though it didn't happen to me, but I feel it as if I did. I've even felt grief for people I've never met, felt the love others feel towards their lovers, and seen the deepest pain in others. I see too much in a way, a negative person would call it a curse, but all I see is beauty. I'm glad I feel more than others, it makes me a better person. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

That's really good! I'm glad you understand that you have a soul. You had your awakening after watching Leo's solipsism video? Then I'm impressed by Leo. Since you feel that level of happiness now, I think you had a real and permanent awakening. Does it feel like everything is perfect? Even the things that aren't perfect? Does it feel like you are no longer in the mind? Does it feel like everything is the absolute/God? If so then I think your happiness will be very stable and your seeking really has come to an end.

7 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

That's really good! I'm glad you understand that you have a soul. You had your awakening after watching Leo's solipsism video? Then I'm impressed by Leo. Since you feel that level of happiness now, I think you had a real and permanent awakening. Does it feel like everything is perfect? Even the things that aren't perfect? Does it feel like you are no longer in the mind? Does it feel like everything is the absolute/God? If so then I think your happiness will be very stable and your seeking really has come to an end.

As spiritual awakening is happening, layers of the onion of the body-mind are being melted away. Many of these layers have an emotional component. Most of us have suppressed much sadness/anger/fear over the years, and as these emotional layers are melting, the suppressed feelings come to the surface.

So it is a very beautiful thing that im crying a lot these days. It means much is being released.i should Love the tears — accept them from my heart. After the rain a cool clear sunrise is bound to follow.

-Osho

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

As spiritual awakening is happening, layers of the onion of the body-mind are being melted away. Many of these layers have an emotional component. Most of us have suppressed much sadness/anger/fear over the years, and as these emotional layers are melting, the suppressed feelings come to the surface.

So it is a very beautiful thing that im crying a lot these days. It means much is being released.i should Love the tears — accept them from my heart. After the rain a cool clear sunrise is bound to follow.

Lovely ???

Congratulations brother. If you do not mind me asking some shallow questions: 1.how do you earn money nowadays and how do you plan to do that in the future? 2. How does your typical day look like? 3.Do you have a partner? Do you have a "best friend" ?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Someone here Wow.

I am at the point in my life where I would be very thankful to be able to talk face to face to a person like you. Can we talk on a video chat, like Zoom or else?

Can't wait for your response.

15 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

@Someone here can u predict my future dude>? pleeeaseeeee...

You die in the end.

That'll be $20

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Many of these layers have an emotional component. Most of us have suppressed much sadness/anger/fear over the years, and as these emotional layers are melting, the suppressed feelings come to the surface.

Absolutely true. Lately every pain I've felt is revealed to me, how I've blocked it out. How have I been so blind before? I find it incredible. everything becomes clear, it was always obvious and I didn't see it, I was stupid, and the stupidity wasn't a lack of intelligence, but something that came and went, like a fog, and I see the stupidity so clearly in others that  make me want to yell at them, but I know they wouldn't see it

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

had my awakening 3 weeks ago. now I'm pretty used to it but because of my abilities, I can feel exactly what other people feel. I can even see people's souls. I'm also a spiritual medium, I can read people's futures, I can know exactly who someone is the moment I meet them, I've never been wrong. I find that because of my connection to others, I empathize too deeply sometimes and find myself crying even though it didn't happen to me, but I feel it as if I did.

There is no time. There is no soul. There is no other. Unless you are God-aware right now, your awakenings are imaginary. Go further. You got this. ??

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

5 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

There is no time. There is no soul. There is no other. Unless you are God-aware right now, your awakenings are imaginary. Go further. You got this. ??

Even being God-aware right now is imaginary. It’s just feelings and sensations and at times thoughts aligning to an appearance of profundity and Truth different from other possibilities, but it’s all the same game. The appearance of an unawakened present moment and the appearance of present moment with authentic awakening are just slight configurations in the appearance of the same game. 

@Someone here you share positive results and interpretations of something you personally find value in, and that is amazing and should be celebrated. Congratulations. Nothing really matters, but a positive way of experiencing “this” is all that’s worth aiming for. It’s really all we ultimately want, so enjoy it while it lasts whether that is only a minute, day, week, month, or an eternity. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Someone here

❤ 

Maybe take a little spiritual break and just let things unfold.

The illusory seeker is relentless and can sometimes exhaust the body physically and mentally.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@Someone here

❤ 

Maybe take a little spiritual break and just let things unfold.

The illusory seeker is relentless and can sometimes exhaust the body physically and mentally.

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 hours ago, Seraphim said:

If so then I think your happiness will be very stable and your seeking really has come to an end.

@Breakingthewall Isn't Leo still seeking? How do you know that Someone here has reached the highest Awakening?

10 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

@Someone here Wow.

I am at the point in my life where I would be very thankful to be able to talk face to face to a person like you. Can we talk on a video chat, like Zoom or else?

Can't wait for your response.

Sure we can chat .do you have discord? 

-Osho

5 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Breakingthewall Isn't Leo still seeking? How do you know that Someone here has reached the highest Awakening?

I don't know, that's why I asked if he or she still has a sense of being in the mind, or having a mind, and if reality feels perfect. Because in my opinion, the feeling of "no-mind" and "everything is perfect exactly as it is", are two sure signs that the seeking has ended, some teachers both in Buddhism and non-duality support this idea. But it doesn't matter what I think, it will become very clear if the seeking has ended eventually, the honeymoon period of an awakening does not last long.

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

Because in my opinion, the feeling of "no-mind" and "everything is perfect exactly as it is", are two sure signs that the seeking has ended, some teachers both in Buddhism and non-duality support this idea. But it doesn't matter what I think, it will become very clear if the seeking has ended eventually, the honeymoon period of an awakening does not last long.

exactly. the kingdom of heaven is not reached with an awakening. on the contrary, awakening is only the beginning of the true path. after it you have to undo every knot, every attachment. I suppose that for some it will be easy and for most it will be very difficult. It is true that it is exactly here and now, but you have a huge obstacle that prevents you from seeing it: you.

20 hours ago, mojsterr said:

You die in the end.

That'll be $20

I want a refund.