Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndylizedAAY

My Dream and the Avoidance of Truth

6 posts in this topic

I had a dream of running away from a man and the interpretation from online of being chased in a dream is that there is something I am avoiding in life. How do I find out what it is? I think it has something to do with the avoidance of truth and something I am unwilling to surrender. Basically the dream goes like this: I was going to the park and then I see a man which felt like da ja vu in the dream. I had a really bad feeling about this man and just as I was about to run and if I remember correctly, I think the man shouted, "I know where your Mom lives". I was running from him but then my conscience told me to turn around. As I did, I ran to the man and was on the ground surrendering right in front of him. As soon as I did this the man left me alone. What do you think about the dream?

Only you can inspect the belief or suppressed material that the dream represents, because it is buried in your Consciousness. Running away from someone or something may reflect avoidance tendency, or a belief that you are weak and so incapable of handling some matter or conflict. You can try to "remember" the dream and try to glean whether there is a belief, a thought, or a feeling that is "assimilated" in it.

On 14.03.2022 at 0:16 PM, AndylizedAAY said:

I had a dream of running away from a man and the interpretation from online of being chased in a dream is that there is something I am avoiding in life. How do I find out what it is? I think it has something to do with the avoidance of truth and something I am unwilling to surrender. Basically the dream goes like this: I was going to the park and then I see a man which felt like da ja vu in the dream. I had a really bad feeling about this man and just as I was about to run and if I remember correctly, I think the man shouted, "I know where your Mom lives". I was running from him but then my conscience told me to turn around. As I did, I ran to the man and was on the ground surrendering right in front of him. As soon as I did this the man left me alone. What do you think about the dream?

You facing your own fears

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

On 3/14/2022 at 9:16 AM, AndylizedAAY said:

I ran to the man and was on the ground surrendering right in front of him. As soon as I did this the man left me alone.

@AndylizedAAY Pretty straight forward. It seems to be showing you the illusory nature of fear.