Holygrail

are you sure there's nothing behind the scenes?

27 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

I hate to ruin it but imagination is wholly contingent on the intuition of space

You could say that the world of form has a spacial quality to it, but void (formlessness) doesn't.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard I agree, there is no space when it disappears from consciousness. The fact that it reappears if so only as pure form without content shows you how it is more than rational and more than imaginary or belief.

That you can think it without giving it content shows how all the content that can be placed by means of it continges on it and not the other way around which would then constitute an inference.

That consciousness is possible without it then again shows us how consciousness is even more fundamental than it.

A general map on the cuff: God/selflessness/understanding as an end in itself > human general consciousness/presence sensibility/actual/necessity/a priori space/time > a priori causality/concepts in general/pure mathematics >(?) variable/isomorphism > word/identity as invariant/self/concept and math in particular > magic below reason 

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

53 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

That you can think it without giving it content shows how all the content that can be placed by means of it continges on it and not the other way around which would then constitute an inference.

Inference is essentially abstract thought, which is something your mind does. Like you said, you had to think it i.e. infer it using your mind. Without mind activity, without inferences, there is no time or space.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Well I will let you associate things with other things then, if it satisfies you then in some sense that is all one needs.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

I don't mean that in a demeaning sense or anything, I have written hundreds of documents by means primarily of association, one can use that to reach further than by logic. And even to extend reasoning itself.

Though I posses also the humility to decipher between them, and that probably also comes from experience. 

No, I'm not sure.  Feels like there's more.

o-o-3_orig.png

It's more fucked up than that, there is nothing on the scene also.