avk123

Meditation Is Another Form Of Bs

11 posts in this topic

Good day community,

I would like to discuss this issue, I have recently contemplated about my first hand direct experience with meditation, and it turns out its just another form of BS. 

Similar to prayers and supplications, meditation doesn't add any value to the table. Now i'm not giving it any value judgement, but turns out that we require some form of BS in order for us to survive and prosper.

What I realized is that I personally used to value judge religious people as "sheep" or "blue pills" but turns out there is really no red pill or blue pill. 

Whether your "new age" or religious or athiest, again every person has their own direct experience but this is what im contemplating on lately. 

Meditation is a blossoming of peace, love and joy. It's what you water that will grow.

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

You say you have first hand experience; how long have you practiced meditation? 

1 hour ago, avk123 said:

imilar to prayers and supplications, meditation doesn't add any value to the table.

Elaborate pls 

Prayer and Meditation are psychological antivirus and defragmentation tools, why would they be bullshit, you are just giving in to your negative thoughts which is resistance.

Oh, I don't understand why they do something, therefore it must be bs because I know everything obviously.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

It's just sitting and doing nothing/being aware in its simplest form 

Needing to distract yourself constantly from being aware of yourself seems more like bs

3 hours ago, avk123 said:

Good day community,

I would like to discuss this issue, I have recently contemplated about my first hand direct experience with meditation, and it turns out its just another form of BS. 

Similar to prayers and supplications, meditation doesn't add any value to the table. Now i'm not giving it any value judgement, but turns out that we require some form of BS in order for us to survive and prosper.

What I realized is that I personally used to value judge religious people as "sheep" or "blue pills" but turns out there is really no red pill or blue pill. 

Whether your "new age" or religious or athiest, again every person has their own direct experience but this is what im contemplating on lately. 

Meditation is a tool like any other tool on the path. It has its uses at times and may resonate with certain people. Others won't. But either way, there's no right way to get there.

7 minutes ago, aurum said:

Meditation is a tool like any other tool on the path. It has its uses at times and may resonate with certain people. Others won't. But either way, there's no right way to get there.

Either way though meditation cannot be called shit. It's the equivalent of a wonderful nutritious meal as opposed to eating literal shit.

One can eat junk and call the healthy food shit, but that doesnt change the reality of the situation.

@avk123 Its quite rare for someone to meditate properly and efficiently on their first, second or maybe even 50th attempt. It requires quite some practice to get in the deep-ish meditative states. Do not mistake what you just had for the only "first hand experience" there might be more. Dive deeper mate, do it again, question the techniques, try another one, walk the road. U have just made your first step on it, don't deny the existence of the road. 

Peace.

"If you immediately know the candle-light is fire then the meal was cooked along time ago"

If it is done in the form of an action, it is BS :D

All actions are BS by default. The only pure thing is no-action, just witnessing, all else is Maya.

Do not meditate, witness the actions...

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

everything is BS. you don't convince me that meditation is any different from your preferred dose of BS. if it don't work for you then go masturbate in a corner or something, and let me do my meditation in peace.