PataFoiFoi

Why is there brutality and suffering?

24 posts in this topic

@Seraphim

7 hours ago, Seraphim said:

@SQAAD Your belief is that God directly and intentionally creates everything, my belief is that God only got the ball rolling and then the creation happens on its own and God just observe it. Both are beliefs, so how do we figure out which one is true? Science can't give us the answer, so the only thing left is our intuition? I intuit that God is innocent and pure, a benevolent being, I can always sense my true nature and that being feels very "good". So my intuition and direct experience supports my belief, and I have heard many people channel this idea of God, many people who communicate with spirit also support it.

I've taken large doses of Psychedelics and grasped that there is only God. And God is the one who intentionally creates everything. Even all the nightmares. 

God is not innocent in this regard. As I said before God is the one chopping heads and raping people. 

You want God to only be pure and pristine. But God's mind is also full of misery, pain and torture. That's why God is so terrifying. It transcends our limited notions of reality. 

If rape was not in God's mind, it wouldn't exist. 

If torture was not in God's mind, it wouldn't exist. 

God is infinitely intelligent and the horrors serve a purpose. 'It' loves horror movies and struggle. And doesn't give a damn if you get tortured or not. 

You have this false distinction that God is over there somewhere and you are in some other place. There is not your will and God's will. That's a useful illusion to practice though. 

I act like I have free will even though I know everything is inevitable and predetermined. 

Edited by SQAAD

God is in suffering, in humiliation, in sadness, in evil and in horror. the true glory of god, in all its depth, is manifested in pain.

Blessed are those who suffer, because they will see God. strange but true.

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Seraphim

I've taken large doses of Psychedelics and grasped that there is only God. And God is the one who intentionally creates everything. Even all the nightmares.

A psychedelics trip is a subjective experience, I'm sure it can show you truths but I don't think you should create a belief system based on what you see in your trips. Use psychedelics if you want to, but do it to evolve, not to gain knowledge or truths, I'm sure Leo agrees with this.

Source does not contain thought-forms and does not create anything. Manifestation happens through sound, which then creates light, but Source does not contain sound nor light, it is the space in between. When people have visions or take psychedelics, the creator-God that they see is not Source itself, it is one degree from that, it is the part of it that creates things. If you want to get to know Source, go beyond the mind and see the still, space-like perfect I am.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:39 AM, PataFoiFoi said:

If god is love and we are all one, how does all this  suffering in life and brutality in this world fit in? The only reason I can think of is that God wanted this reality to be cruel and tough. I know its relative but the majority of lifes on this planet have it really rough (if they dont live in a western country).

God's love made him give free will to beings. Some beings abused their free will and did evil things. Evil causes suffering and causes the need for brutality. The biggest monsters in the world require a hero to be brutal to be defeated.