Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Can I awaken more?

13 posts in this topic

So far my biggest and total awakening has been when i realize my bedroom was literally the universe and the mind of God. I completely shattered the illusion of physicality.

At first there was some seconds of terror, But then i exploded in emotional release of the Love that meant. Of the brutal eternal Unity for ever. The fact that i am the only thing real.

I become Conscious one of my old Friends from childhood was literally me.

When watching Leo Gura video still in that state of Consciousness i started channeling into his 'POV' (which is ALSO HERE) and speaking its words through him to me. That was scary. I was creating Now the YouTube video i was also watching at the same moment. Infinity.

However now that i am not in that state of Consciousness i have some "doubts" and "questions". Are these doubts just EGO or IS It possible that i can become an even clearer awakening?

So far the following day I've been having normal thoughts of ego But sometimes i get overwhelmed with Conscious Love that everything happens Here, and i just can only repeat "no God, its TOO BEATIFUL, It cant be this" 

You've always been Here,Even before the beginning was a beginning. And ever shall be.
So Shine.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

At first there was some seconds of terror

Those seconds of utter terror ? ??????

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Consciousness i have some "doubts" and "questions". Are these doubts just EGO or IS It possible that i can become an even clearer awakening?

So far the following day I've been having normal thoughts of ego But sometimes i get overwhelmed with Conscious Love that everything happens Here, and i just can only repeat "no God, its TOO BEATIFUL, It cant be this" 

It is more than possible to become even clearer.

Our work is that of energy-patterns, in this light, we are more likely to behave in, and perceive, the world as we most frequently tended to. The only thing is breaking this pattern in order to initiate and develop a more encompassing energy-pattern. The principle is work.

So yes, after that moment of awakening you're most likely to get moved/carried away again by the momentum of your dominant, everyday life, waves of energy-patterns that you've built up this far in your life. This is what karma actually is.

This is not anything like a fault on your side, it is simply truth - Work is Law. We receive only what we are willing to receive, learn only that we are willing to learn. And it is this very freedom of will that must be reflected by your work. So don't be discouraged, brother, and instead strive even further towards the Light, for it is truly beautiful. 

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So far my biggest and total awakening has been when i realize my bedroom was literally the universe and the mind of God.

But .. have you realized that you are God? The bedroom is a product of your imagination, as is all of Existence.

11 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

But .. have you realized that you are God? The bedroom is a product of your imagination, as is all of Existence.

My Avatar is part of God/Infinity

Since there is no separation between the Avatar and Infinity, then yes i am God

Don’t expect permanent ego changes from psychedelics 

Can't 'you' see it's the ego that's trying to awaken more. It's never satisfied because it's the very experience of separation or incompleteness.

Awakening is the recognition that this desperate seeker called ME is an illusion.

It's just boundless infinite energy experiencing a misunderstanding of separation or lack.

"The separation never occurred"

- A Course in Miracles

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Are these doubts just EGO or IS It possible that i can become an even clearer awakening?

Doubts are ego and "I can become an even clearer awakening" is also ego.

Yes, it's about this moment here and now, thoughts about past or future, becoming or not becoming are all projections of the mind.

On 14/3/2022 at 0:16 AM, Raze said:

Don’t expect permanent ego changes from psychedelics 

If with permanent you mean doing a trip and then expecting to have mindfulness effects for the rest of your Life, yeah of course not.

I recommend experimenting with this combo: •Psychedelics• + •Kundalini focused love making & Energetic love making, energy orgasm practices, de-armouring, tantric sex, non verbal eye gazing with your partner• stuff like this

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

On 13.3.2022 at 6:56 PM, Javfly33 said:

So far my biggest and total awakening has been when i realize my bedroom was literally the universe and the mind of God. I completely shattered the illusion of physicality.

At first there was some seconds of terror, But then i exploded in emotional release of the Love that meant. Of the brutal eternal Unity for ever. The fact that i am the only thing real.

I become Conscious one of my old Friends from childhood was literally me.

When watching Leo Gura video still in that state of Consciousness i started channeling into his 'POV' (which is ALSO HERE) and speaking its words through him to me. That was scary. I was creating Now the YouTube video i was also watching at the same moment. Infinity.

However now that i am not in that state of Consciousness i have some "doubts" and "questions". Are these doubts just EGO or IS It possible that i can become an even clearer awakening?

Way more.

In my opinion this is still a stage of consciousness / an excess of yellow or turquoise.

If solipsism was the final stage it was very sad.

Fortunately its not.

This is not only about getting clearer but about to discover that the previous stage was only partially true.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

I haven't read your question, only the title, but yeah, if you are able to ask that question then yeah, there is more.