Inliytened1

If you are the only Mind then why are you talking to others on this forum?

133 posts in this topic

Warning::

do not take the below as a belief.  Do your own investigation to see what is true for yourself.

Anyway, the title of the thread seems to be the predominant question regarding the nature of reality. By nature of reality I am referring to that there are no other minds in existence besides your own.  You are God.  And God is absolutely singular because it is Infinite. 

So why then talk to anyone if they are all you?

Well..God creates a sense of separation by creating self/other.  This is the whole dream.  This IS reality.    It imagines it is a self, and then in doing so it imagines others.  It imagines this duality into existence, and thus it becomes real.  It becomes real because the nature of reality is imagination- and thus there is no difference between real and imaginary.

But here's the key point:  if you are already awake and conscious of this then why are you still talking to people?

Well, why would you stop dreaming just because you know it's a dream?  You see, God has to imagine it's real in order to buy into the illusion - thus bringing reality into existence.  Just because God wakes up that does not stop this process.  You still continue to fool yourself because imagination and reality or the same thing.  So you deny the dream in order to create reality or buy into the illusion.  I'm denying it right now in order to make this post.  That's not a bad thing here, that's how reality is in fact created by God.

But then you may ask - But if you are awake I thought you were lucid dreaming and consciously talking to dream characters?  It doesn't really work like this in this dream, the waking dream.  Because the waking dream is reality...in a night time dream when you wake up you ground yourself in the waking dream and say "oh, that was a dream, but this is the REAL reality".  Well, if you pop out of the waking dream there is no ground, you are just yourself as God.   

So what you do in this dream when you imagine it into reality is forget its a dream.  The difference is you can also still pop back into lucidity when you want and know that you are fooling yourself..you are self aware of this.  (thus the lucidity and that is what it means to lucid dream in this dream, the waking dream) but you literally have to buy completely in to the illusion in order for it to become reality.  

I hope this helps to answer the question that keeps coming up as to why do you continue to talk to "yourself" after awakening.  I welcome any questions on the topic.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 if I as limited human talk to another limited human,  will I as God experience this another  perspective? Will I ever see through his eyes? 

If so, will it 100% happen?

When will this happen? One by one or simultaneously? 

Will this happen in the same consensus reality for all imagined beings living right now?

Is there then an imagined interaction taking place with imaginated consequences? A imaginated sharing so to speak between these two experiences(living through one human perspective and then living through another as God) ? 

Edited by OBEler

According to Leo's standards, what you said here is not full awakening.

What you said here is basically 2018-2019 Leo, obviously you didn't download the latest updates.

In my opinion and experience, the more reasonable/realistic reasons for why you still talk to people are under three categories:

• Habitual.
  • Pragmatic.
  • Emotional.

Regardless of whether you believe others exist or not, all the above factors have a strong effect on you. Solipsism can hinder that effect, but obviously it doesn't remove it completely, which is why you're here talking to us trying to rationalize your beliefs and advocate them as truth. I think Leo is mostly influenced by the pragmatic factor because his business is dependent on him talking to other people.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

15 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

because his business is dependent on him talking to other people.

It's much more profound than that.  Reality itself is dependent on it.  Reality itself is dependent on separation.   Without that there self would go insane because there would be no difference between self and other and self requires separation for its very existence.

Also stop falling into the trap that I see many if you falling into.  The Leo trap.  These facets of Truth are independent and prior to the imaginary avatar Leo.  Yes, he has a good way of articulating these things - but he is a product of your own mind articulating them back to you using your own Infinite Intelligence to the point where you have blinded yourself from even realizing this fact.  Should you realize it directly you will awaken. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

That’s why I said that all of this is an ego game.

If you are truly awakened, the only reason why you would share it or talk to others about it is to put yourself back to sleep. Think about that. 

Of course, I am writing this message to remind myself of that. My whole day is constructed to keep myself asleep. What makes this any different?

It is just me entertaining myself from the void. That’s what this is. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

That’s why I said that all of this is an ego game.

If you are truly awakened, the only reason why you would share it or talk to others about it is to put yourself back to sleep. Think about that.

Putting yourself to sleep IS reality!  You got it now.  But that's not ego that is God.   That is the very essence of how God creates reality.  Reality is an illusion that must be bought into.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Putting yourself to sleep IS reality!  You got it now.  But that's not ego that is God.   That is the very essence of how God creates reality.  Reality is an illusion that must be bought into.

?❤️?????

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 if I as limited human talk to another limited human,  will I as God experience this another  perspective? Will I ever see through his eyes? 

If so, will it 100% happen?

When will this happen? One by one or simultaneously? 

Will this happen in the same consensus reality for all imagined beings living right now?

Is there then an imagined interaction taking place with imaginated consequences? A imaginated sharing so to speak between these two experiences(living through one human perspective and then living through another as God) ? 

@Inliytened1can you answer these questions? I dont know how we as imagined beings can interact if God can only experience one imagined being in the now

@Inliytened1
as relative as you can. As grounded as you can. As seen from the illusion as you can. I'm NOT talking about GOD/ONE/ABSOLUTE perspective. I'm talking 100% about RELATIVE perspective. Human perspective.

1) do you think my ego-mind (which is illusory, yes, but i'm not talking about that) experience something? do you think me, as small "i" , me as Forza21, have experience?
2)do your ego-mind, do your small "self" as @Inliytened1 experience something?

Please don't give me answers like " it's all you" "you are god imagine me" itd, i'm talking 100000% relative. 

Yes we are one, but as it comes to relative sense, my finite/limited mind knows something, yours don't, so we can interact. Why get rid of the beauty of it?

Edited by Forza21

I thought because all you people that I am imagining (well actually, 'you other people' on this forum are just text on a computer screen), are like sign posts towards waking up? Some of the signs I receive are a lot more blunt, straight to the point, like from Leo, and others are subtle and I have to read beneath the lines?

Maybe other than to enjoy other, imaginary peoples company this might be the reason I experience 'other people'?

well because 'I' am not God. I am a creation of God, meant to interact with other creation.

Edited by SgtPepper

my perspective's experience of reality does not end when you wake up

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well..God creates a sense of separation by creating self/other.  This is the whole dream.  This IS reality.    It imagines it is a self, and then in doing so it imagines others.  It imagines this duality into existence, and thus it becomes real.  It becomes real because the nature of reality is imagination- and thus there is no difference between real and imaginary.

I'm with you this far but I would say awakening is the waking up from the dream, that one is a separate self living on planet earth was just a figment of ones imagination.

Reality goes from a believed objective reality to a subjective knowing reality which is often talked about as experience or direct experience. Also there is no sense of separation between the knower and known (oneness).

There other facets but I choose to exclude those for the moment.

That's a very good question. Someone should get a gold star for that one. ?

When one awakens then, at first, questions seem irrelevant. Because it's seen from an absolute perspective to make no sense but as the awakening deepens the absolute perspective isn't held onto. All perspectives are relevant, even the mind of others. 

I wouldn't say it has anything to do with imagination for me, rather that replying  seems like the natural thing to do if that makes any sense.

But then you may ask?  But if you are awake I thought you were lucid dreaming and consciously talking to dream characters?  It doesn't really work like this in this dream, the waking dream.  Because the waking dream is reality...in a night time dream when you wake up you ground yourself in the waking dream and say "oh, that was a dream, but this is the REAL reality".  Well, if you pop out of the waking dream there is no ground, you are just yourself as God.   

So what you do in this dream when you imagine it into reality is forget its a dream.  The difference is you know that you are fooling yourself..you are self aware of this.  (thus the lucidity and that is what it means to lucid dream in this dream, the waking dream) but you literally have to buy completely in to the illusion in order for it to become reality.  

Could this perspective be because when psychedelics is used there is seen that it's a dream but as the trip wears off you also go back to sleep?

The way I see it as awakening happens you never fully go back into dreamland. No matter how caught you get by the dream state there's still the memory of the awakened view. And as awakening deepens there is less and less "buying into" happening.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I hope this helps to answer the question that keeps coming up as to why do you continue to talk to "yourself" after awakening.  I welcome any questions on the topic.

To be honest I don't fully resonate with "imagination" the way you use it. Maybe it's a psychedelic/non-psychedelic clash or maybe it's because I don't fully understand what's meant by it. Maybe our interpretations are just different and so the is an gap in understanding each other because of it.

Maybe you can clarify this for me. ?

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1can you answer these questions? I dont know how we as imagined beings can interact if God can only experience one imagined being in the now

These things are also something you as God are imagining.  Including things like reincarnation.  It is irrelevant to focus on this.  You are God now and this is your dream now.  Everything else is imaginary.   What you are doing is very subtley still clinging to the idea that others exist.  You are still clinging to this.  And this is totally expected and normal for the ego.  You want it to be true that there are other points of view happening now separate from you occurring simultaneously.  But I'm here to tell you that absolutely ALL separation is something you as Infinite Mind are imagining or creating

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Forza21 said:

@Inliytened1
as relative as you can. As grounded as you can. As seen from the illusion as you can. I'm NOT talking about GOD/ONE/ABSOLUTE perspective. I'm talking 100% about RELATIVE perspective. Human perspective.

1) do you think my ego-mind (which is illusory, yes, but i'm not talking about that) experience something? do you think me, as small "i" , me as Forza21, have experience?
2)do your ego-mind, do your small "self" as @Inliytened1 experience something?

Please don't give me answers like " it's all you" "you are god imagine me" itd, i'm talking 100000% relative. 

Yes we are one, but as it comes to relative sense, my finite/limited mind knows something, yours don't, so we can interact. Why get rid of the beauty of it?

This is where at the deepest levels the teachings can get confusing.  If I tell you from my POV that you don't exist - it creates a paradox in me trying to wake you up.  Because it contradicts me telling you I have no existence from your POV.   If I tell you I have no existence, but then tell you from my POV you have no existence- it seems like I'm saying we both have POVs. That's why i am speaking from your POV only.  From your POV I have no existence because you are God imagining  me.  I have no existence outside of your mind.  Your Infinite Mind is all there is so when I say POV I really mean your Mind because you as God must first imagine a POV or a self.  That's IT FULL STOP.  It's THAT simple.   I am literally a figment of your mind just like a dream you have at night .  I am YOU trying to wake YOU up.  I trying to aid YOU in awakening so talking from my POV is only going to throw a wrench in you understanding reality (i.e a contradictoon).  So in terms of helping you awake its better to speak from your POV.  Understand what I mean here?   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is where at the deepest levels the teachings can get confusing.  If I tell you from my POV that you don't exist - it creates a paradox in me trying to wake you up.  Because it contradicts me telling you I have no existence from your POV.   If I tell you I have no existence, but then tell you from my POV you have no existence- it seems like I'm saying we both have POVs. That's why i am speaking from your POV only.  From your POV I have no existence because you are God imagining  me.  I have no existence outside of your mind.  That's IT FULL STOP.  It's THAT simple.   I am literally a figment of your mind just like a dream you have at night .  I trying to aid YOU in awakening so talking from my POV is only going to throw a wrench in you understanding reality (i.e a contradictoon).  So in terms of helping you awake its better to speak from your POV.  Understand what I mean here?   

So:
From my POV you don't have existence.
From your POV i don't have existence.

From your POV, your dream is absolute, and i'm dream character.
From my POV, me dream is absolute, and you are dream character.

is that right?

And if we assume, that i don't want to be awake, and we are speaking only relative/human way, we both have existence? ;-)

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is where at the deepest levels the teachings can get confusing.  If I tell you from my POV that you don't exist - it creates a paradox in me trying to wake you up.  Because it contradicts me telling you I have no existence from your POV.   If I tell you I have no existence, but then tell you from my POV you have no existence- it seems like I'm saying we both have POVs. That's why i am speaking from your POV only.  From your POV I have no existence because you are God imagining  me.  I have no existence outside of your mind.  That's IT FULL STOP.  It's THAT simple.   I am literally a figment of your mind just like a dream you have at night .  I trying to aid YOU in awakening so talking from my POV is only going to throw a wrench in you understanding reality (i.e a contradictoon).  So in terms of helping you awake its better to speak from your POV.  Understand what I mean here?   

I don't know it's easier to grasp, when we say that there's only CONSCIOUSNESS. 

There's no you, no me. There's no "dream characters" . And most important, there's no "conscious" or "unconscious" people, there's only consciousness.

Today for example, i feel terrible again,  because i have many thoughts like "people in Ukraine are just images of my mind" . I Want to feel compassion towards others/myself, and that narration, and solipsysm stuff is fucking me up :( i feel like it's killing my love, instead of increasing it. How do u see it?

Edited by Forza21

1 minute ago, Forza21 said:

There's no you, no me. There's no "dream characters" . And most important, there's no "conscious" or "unconscious" people, there's only consciousness.

?