vladorion

You won't see this in mainstream media

102 posts in this topic

Oleksandr Turchynov and his dreams/fantasies:

26B5A58A-DDDA-4BA3-A99F-2847E465F317.jpeg

8BED80F7-5042-4F75-BE13-177284475FD7.jpeg

Check Republic is reaching the point ‘enough is enough’

https://t.me/ponomarb1/11690

TechLead is telling it how it is (Ukraine’s 5 minutes of fame is coming to an end)

Noone posted the photo of the chickens yet for some reason:

A088AFAF-5EA0-4FDF-BF07-83F228F1EAD6.jpeg

@K Ghoul So how do you explain this? 

Is it NATO? Or maybe the ”Ukrainian Nazis?” The matter is that no matter the quantities of despicable russian fact twisting propaganda, you will not be able to cover the truth.

Please, go take a look, how the brave asvabaditeli hid their armor behind civilian buildings. Savor it. Not long ago, you were crying and shouting from your lungs what cowards and criminals the Ukraininas were, that they somehow hid their vehicles behind civilians. He he boi, russia and gaslighting goes in hand as russia and war crimes. 

Go listen to this lady in case you want to spew some false flag shit,

Edited by pedro23

How come covid misinformation threads were closed and not this one?

14 minutes ago, Evoke said:

Probably because there is nothing misinformative about it? Except for that Pedro user spamming in here from time to time, and for validity of whose posts I can not vouch.

1 hour ago, Evoke said:

Because Leo is russian, he couldn’t give less shit about Ukraine, his mods are uneducated and absolutely clueless and they believe these conspiracy theories and propaganda are just a “different opinion”. 

8 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Ukraine’s 5 minutes of fame is coming to an end

They are allowing this kind of abusive, inflammatory and trolling shit since the war began, and if you, as Leo put it, “get triggered” then they basically deal with it in a “blame the victim” kind of way.

(BTW, this “fame” thing, is also one of the common garbage that russians say about the Ukraine situation) 

Btw, before @KGhoul goes crying to Leo about me interacting with her, I want everyone to know I am not interacting with her, but with @Evoke user. I have also reported this post hours ago, because I do consider it highly offensive, but, as usual, there was no result. My stance on @KGhoul remains as usual “don’t touch shit and it won’t stink” 

Also this whole thread is extremely low quality. As if I posed “urgent, urgent, old picture of putin is found, if this doesn’t prove that he is a fascist, I don’t know what else will”

F7625CF9-A90C-428B-9007-404E8DDE9419.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

3 hours ago, hello1234 said:

Btw, before @KGhoul goes crying to Leo about me interacting with her, I want everyone to know I am not interacting with her, but with @Evoke user. I have also reported this post hours ago, because I do consider it highly offensive, but, as usual, there was no result. My stance on @KGhoul remains as usual “don’t touch shit and it won’t stink” 

I am also letting everyone know - I am not interacting with Hello123 (everyone got it? ! This is Not interacting ! Lol )  

Just posting a screenshot of their message to me and me then crying about it to Leo:

Universe: Screenshot removed because of inflammatory content and privacy.

1 hour ago, K Ghoul said:

Just posting a screenshot of their message to me and me then crying about it to Leo:

@K Ghoul the shit is stinking. Me crying to Leo? You’re the one who added Leo and a mod to the chat! Lol, I PM-ed you to leave me alone and stop posting anti Ukraine shit

Also, that msg that I wrote was deleted, and again this proves how inflaming the shit you post is. Unfortunately, I don’t stoop so low to screen shot all the shit you’re saying and post it here.

BTW, I stand by everything I say, you enjoy this, you enjoy writing nasty things on this forum, not just in this thread, but everywhere. I remember seeing you attack someone because they donated money to a homeless person, you called them dumb and were super aggressive to them. Why do you do this shit? 

Also, when I said “crying to Leo” I referred to the second time you “cried to Leo” about me, not the first time. When I made a mistake of commenting under your post and deleted it right away, but you saw that 2 second post and msg-ed Leo about it :) 

Edited by hello1234

1 minute ago, hello1234 said:

@K Ghoul the shit is stinking. Me crying to Leo? You’re the one who added Leo and a mod to the chat! Lol, I msg-Ed you to leave me alone and stop posting anti Ukraine shit.

Re-read my post please, you must have misread it - it says “me crying to Leo”. There is no incident of me saying “you crying”. 

7 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Re-read my post please, you must have misread it - it says “me crying to Leo”. There is no incident of me saying “you crying”. 

Please take my sincerest apologies for such an unforgivable mistake of misreading what you wrote.

7 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

@K Ghoul the shit is stinking. Me crying to Leo? You’re the one who added Leo and a mod to the chat! Lol, I PM-ed you to leave me alone and stop posting anti Ukraine shit

BTW, I stand by everything I say, you enjoy this, you enjoy writing nasty things on this forum, not just in this thread, but everywhere. I remember seeing you attack someone because they donated money to a homeless person, you called them dumb and were super aggressive to them.

I appreciate you taking the time to express your views on me (even though me and everyone also is already quite familiar with them as you have been quite persistent and quite explicit in sharing them). Is there anything else?

2 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I appreciate you taking the time to express your views on me (even though me and everyone also is already quite familiar with them as you have been quite persistent and quite explicit in sharing them). Is there anything else?

Not from you. I am asking the mods to moderate this forum and not allow this kind of abusive propaganda on here.

3 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

Please take my sincerest apologies for such an unforgivable mistake of misreading what you wrote.

Apologies accepted, no offense taken. 

1 minute ago, hello1234 said:

Not from you. I am asking the mods to moderate this forum and not allow this kind of abusive propaganda on here.

In this case, I hope they are being cooperative and are able to address all of your concerns. Take care

2 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Apologies accepted, no offense taken. 

Omg really..this just made my day better

15 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

In this case, I hope they are being cooperative and are able to address all of your concerns. Take care

yes yes, we all know you’re the pinnacle of good manners, after you’re done enjoying trolling someone 

8 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

yes yes, we all know you’re the pinnacle of good manners, after you’re done enjoying trolling someone 

Can sign an autograph for you if you’d like. I’m feeling generous.

1 minute ago, K Ghoul said:

Can sign an autograph for you if you’d like. I’m feeling generous.

Even though I am sure this would probably be the best day of your life.. finally.. someone showing interest in you, I unfortunately have to pass.