YeahIam

Do You Have Any Insights For Me?

9 posts in this topic

Hi 

I started working on my personal development for a year now and I feel that I achieved a great deal and I'm very excited and enthusiastic about the endless possibilities in the future and everyday I'm becoming more aware and I'm learning more and more.

the problem is that sometimes I can't stop feeling like shit and feeling like I'm stuck although I can see that I'm progressing and with some great realizations but I still feel like I'm stuck

I'm becoming a little more aware of how I'm projecting distorted energy to people especially those who I like hanging out with and how I'm causing people to not feel comfortable around me and I'm feeling lonely and sometimes depressed.

do you have any insights for me? can you relate?

Thats nature of the mind:progressing,regressing feeling joy feeling depressed you see the pattern ?Its unstable and temporery you can only use "let  go" technique or put focus on something else thats all i can say from limited information...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

why do you think you feel like shit? 

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

@YeahIam i don't really have any insights right now. just wishing you well and hope you can learn to feel and see urself better :)  :) 

@YeahIam yeah, the insight is that you're stuck. I mean, why else would you feel stuck if you weren't stuck? This is a common case of spiritual stagnation. Your intuition doesn't betray you, my friend. 

So, why are you stuck?

I do relate.  A lot... I have a lot of "bleh" energy that other people can pick up on...
I wish I could give you better advice, but working out every day, meditating, and reading a lot really helps.

It at least helps the mind and body to feel better, and gives you new information to work with via reading.  We have to keep learning and growing strong, even if we feel like shit some days.

This girl is REAL and AUTHENTIC.  Give her a listen.

On 12/03/2022 at 7:48 PM, YeahIam said:

the problem is that sometimes I can't stop feeling like shit and feeling like I'm stuck although I can see that I'm progressing and with some great realizations but I still feel like I'm stuck

Because you are in your mind. 

Take action.

The map is not the territory

Edited by UDT
grammar

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

You feel stuck, yet if you look back a year or two and think about who you were, I bet you would see how far you’ve traveled. Today is the first day of spring, the flowers are getting ready to bloom again. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@YeahIam Your feeling of "stuck" is right now the main thing you have to process and develop through. Feel it. Question it why is it here. Express the feeling in your body even if it feels "wrong" or negative, and it will transform you slowly and answers will come up graduately.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!