Someone here

Awakening is all that matters

58 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Lol.  How dare you put it behind a pay wall? ? 

?. Seriously though, it's great advertisement material right there. Sure beats what Buddha said about impermanance, no-self and suffering. ?

Meh, make your life well rounded

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

The only thing you should be pursuing in life is awakening. Forget about money and sex and fame .Once you awaken  you will drown in infinite ♾ happiness forever  .
Nothing will make you more happy than realizing that you are God .it will be the best orgasm you ever experienced

The majority of people strongly disagrees with you. So why would your opinion/belief/words matter more than the overwhelming majority?

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

The majority of people strongly disagrees with you. So why would your opinion/belief/words matter more than the overwhelming majority?

There are no others. Nothing matters. Even awakening does not matter. Why do you think you put yourself to sleep in the first place? It only matters when you say it does. Life is a game, a game it is playing with itself. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

5 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Because I've awakened and I experienced this infinite happiness. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

you can chase money and women all you want. But it will never ever make you truly happy .

I agree.  I was just talking about the importance of achieving balance in life in accordance with your basic human level needs.  

The only thing you should be pursuing in life is awakening. Forget about money and sex and fame .

*Laughs in Maslow’s Pyramid of Needs*xDjk

5ABE2CE1-B0C9-42D5-BD59-8122B58D2867.jpeg

Edited by Juan

@Javfly33 infinite love ❤ for you .

-Osho

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

you don't want to bite the bullet and accept that you are all alone as God. 

Not exactly.   Accepting it would be accpting it as a belief.   Be very careful here.  Did you accept this as a belief?  If you did then what @Tim R has been saying to you this whole time is accurate and you have taken the nature of reality (im not using the other word) as a belief and not directly becoming conscious of it or direcr experience.

This is exactly what I was trying to point out here the whole time. There is no bullet to bite. 

It's so much easier and so much more plausible to accept Solipsism as a belief as a result of three times in a row listening to the same 2 hour long video  on "how solipsism is true" than actually having a profound mystical experience as a result of years of spiritual work, meditation, psychedelics, contemplation, etc. 

I'm trying to point out belief, not deny experience.

Belief is the number one enemy of this work. But it's so tricky to become conscious of belief, because belief = appearance (in some cases at least, certainly in the case of solipsism). Something seems to be the case when in reality, it isn't.

@Someone here had a real awakening or not? unknown. what is certain is that he is a man of integrity, so with time we will know if this is real. If so, congratulations for getting out of the maze

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 infinite love ❤ for you .

Indeed, "we" Will be here for eternity ☄️

Consciousness is playing a game with itself right now.  Become skeptical of the dream characters claiming they have awoken.  Only the dreamer can awaken.  After awakening is when you become the most susceptible to falling right back into a deeper sleep.  

For instance, I had a dream once where I realized I was in a dream. It was a lucid dream.  After waking up from my lucid dream, I told my mom about my lucid dream last night.  The self-deceptions that construct a dream are so powerful that I soon discovered that I dreamt the entire thing of me waking up and telling my mom about my lucid dream/awakening.  And guess what? I am still dreaming now.  

Now, how is my lucid dream self-deception experience similar to what I see going on here?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

11 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Now, how is my lucid dream self-deception experience similar to what I see going on here?

Self deception is total .your deciveing yourself absolutely by imagining all of reality and then denying that you are doing so .

-Osho

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Self deception is total .your deciveing yourself absolutely by imagining all of reality and then denying that you are doing so .

You/I got it. 

@Someone here I'm with you on awakening even if it seems like I am questioning you too much although they are valid questions.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

So, i have this idea now: getting triggered is a sign of actually being more separated, hence accepting this truth woudn't trigger you as much as we think

(?(?

just thoughts and feelings