Someone here

Awakening is all that matters

58 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, ok, what has always been said, that we are one with many points of view that interact with each other. 

Have you seen the video?

Yes but I didn't need to.  It was stuff I was already concious of for several years when I had my final awakening in 2018.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes but I didn't need to.  It was stuff I was already concious of for several years when I had my final awakening in 2018.

i believe u said many times that either "its only my pov" or "theres no pov". ?     U meant there are many povs of one, but not at the same time? 

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

then we understood something different. in the video it is explained that you, as an ego, are the only thing that exists, since everything is like a video game and the people you interact with are just a special effect created because you get bored.

btw, do you trust what you saw in an awakening, and accept it as real? I only accept as real what I am perceiving right now, not images of a past awakening.  there are many awakenings, they are experiences. but the enlightenment is actual, now

Edited by Breakingthewall

26 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

i believe u said many times that either "its only my pov" or "theres no pov". ?     U meant there are many povs of one, but not at the same time? 

Maybe i was making it more confusing.  Theres only yours.  But not as a finite mind.  You are God. You are an Infinite Mind or Infinite awareness.  God first imagines self/other.  Meaning it imagines it is a human self separate from others.  So you are imagining me and everyone else on this forum. I don't have any existence outside of your mind.  My mind is a sub mind of yours.  Just as in a dream.  In your dream I appear to have my own POV right?  I will sit there and tell you I have my own experiences.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

then we understood something different. in the video it is explained that you, as an ego, are the only thing that exists, since everything is like a video game and the people you interact with are just a special effect created because you get bored.

No..it is explained that you are Infinite Mind or God's Mind imagining everything into existence.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No..it is explained that you are Infinite Mind or God's Mind imagining everything into existence.  

Yes , but above all it explains that everything that exists is my particular point of view as an ego, that's what the video is about. 

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes , but above all it explains that everything that exists is my particular point of view as an ego, that's what the video is about. 

Well that's because in the dream the Infinite Mind has made itself finite or appears finite by dialing down its consciousness.  So it appears everything is happening from the human self POV.  But really there is no perceiver there is just pure awareness.  Which then imagines it is the human self.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well that's because in the dream the Infinite Mind has made itself finite or appears finite by dialing down its consciousness.  So it appears everything is happening from the human self POV.  But really there is no perceiver there is just pure awareness.  Which then imagines it is the human self.  

Well said. but if I go with you to have a beer, all this is happening in my imagination, yes, but at the same time, that person in front of me is having an experience, just like me, even though we are both the same. the video says no, that person is nothing more than a mindless cartoon 

and two different apparent experiences are occurring at the same time

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well said. but if I go with you to have a beer, all this is happening in my imagination, yes, but at the same time, that person in front of me is having an experience, just like me, even though we are both the same. the video says no, that person is nothing more than a mindless cartoon 

Right and what I am saying is my claim is that the video is correct.  That person has no experience.   Don't think of it as a mindless cartoon its just their imaginary just like everything is imaginary

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Forget about money and sex

Not having money and being sexually frustrated all the time makes it pretty hard to awaken. ;P  I think the Buddha had a point when he said to take the middle way, though I think his method of celibacy was not the middle way.  As a man, especially, sexual desire is not something you can just overcome, any more than you can just overcome eating food or drinking water.  Depriving yourself of sex just seems like another form of asceticism to me.  I think an aspect of enlightenment is being able to maintain a healthy balance of all the fundamental “needs” of being a human.  I totally agree that the absolute most worthwhile thing is awakening ultimately. Though I feel like the process of awakening and maintaining an enlightened state includes getting your basic survival needs taken care of

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That person has no experience

how did you come to that conclusion? Why do you explain anything to me then? you and me collapsed into one, but apparently we are two, with two pov

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

how did you come to that conclusion? Why do you explain anything to me then? you and me collapsed into one, but apparently we are two, with two pov

Well let's talk from your POV.  If you are indeed alone and God imagining everything..absolutely everything.  Then you are the only mind and I have no experience or existence.  I am held within your mind.   Then why would you talk to me at all?  The reason is bexause imagination is reality.  So if you imagine I am real, then I am.  Because there is no difference.  Thus, appearance is reality.   If you were lucid dreaming at night you wouldn't stop talking to the characters because you are dreaming them into reality so you can talk to someone.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well let's talk from your POV.  If you are indeed alone and God imagining everything..absolutely everything.  Then you are the only mind and I have no experience or existence.  I am held within your mind.   Then why would you talk to me at all?  The reason is bexause imagination is reality.  So if you imagine I am real, then I am.  Because there is no difference.  Thus, appearance is reality.   If you were lucid dreaming at night you wouldn't stop talking to the characters because you are dreaming them into reality so you can talk to someone.

friend, I think you are wrong. the dreams of the night are the dreams of the ego, reality is the dream of god. Others have minds, just like you. god imagine all the pov at once, or do you think he can't? is almost omnipotent? only create the front part of the kangaroos? Be careful, if you follow that line of thought, maybe your ambition is to go to clubs to look for sex and charge a thousand to naive boys and poof! Magic! you have become a zen demon who believes that is enlightened 

I'm done about solipsism

@The Lucid Dreamer you can chase money and women all you want. But it will never ever make you truly happy .be careful tricking yourself .

truth guarantees you to be happy .the more you live in truth the more happiness is in your life .

There is a difference between happiness and excitement. When you feel happy about something. Like winning the lottery. That's excitement. 

Happiness is total acceptance of the present moment and it does not feel good or bad .Happiness is not an emotion. Happiness does not feel good. It feels more like calm. Peace. Silence. And that can only come from deep and profound awakening experiences into the nature of who you are and what existence is. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

friend, I think you are wrong. the dreams of the night are the dreams of the ego, reality is the dream of god. Others have minds, just like you. god imagine all the pov at once, or do you think he can't? is almost omnipotent? only create the front part of the kangaroos? Be careful, if you follow that line of thought, maybe your ambition is to go to clubs to look for sex and charge a thousand to naive boys and poof! Magic! you have become a zen demon who believes that is enlightened 

I'm done about solipsism

Understood.  I have seen it directly.  I'm not asking you to take it as a belief.  But notice how your ego is pushing back against it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

@Someone here meh..what about no fap then? we agreeedddd!!! xDxD xD XDXD

Lol I'm continuing my nofap journey for the rest of the year :P

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@The Lucid Dreamer you can chase money and women all you want. But it will never ever make you truly happy .be careful tricking yourself .

truth guarantees you to be happy .the more you live in truth the more happiness is in your life .

There is a difference between happiness and excitement. When you feel happy about something. Like winning the lottery. That's excitement. 

Happiness is total acceptance of the present moment and it does not feel good or bad .Happiness is not an emotion. Happiness does not feel good. It feels more like calm. Peace. Silence. And that can only come from deep and profound awakening experiences into the nature of who you are and what existence is. 

Wise words from the young enlightened master!  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

The only thing you should be pursuing in life is awakening. Forget about money and sex and fame .Once you awaken  you will drown in infinite ♾ happiness forever  .
Nothing will make you more happy than realizing that you are God .it will be the best orgasm you ever experienced

Join the awakening club now for only $99.95 at www.actualized.org.

Limited time only!

5 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Join the awakening club now for only $99.95 at www.actualized.org.

Limited time only!

Lol.  How dare you put it behind a pay wall? ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.