Someone here

Awakening is all that matters

58 posts in this topic

The only thing you should be pursuing in life is awakening. Forget about money and sex and fame .Once you awaken  you will drown in infinite ♾ happiness forever  .
Nothing will make you more happy than realizing that you are God .it will be the best orgasm you ever experienced

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

“Only what is eternal is worth striving for.”

~ Ramana Maharshi :x

@OBEler thanks. 

Yeah solipsism =awakening. As much as that hurts the ego but it is the ultimate truth. 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Ismael said:

“Only what is eternal is worth striving for.”

~ Ramana Maharshi :x

True ? 

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

As much as that hurts the ego but it is the ultimate truth. 

?

One dip into paradise can make you forget all the suffering, and one dip into hell can make you forget all the blessings.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

No matter, no matters. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Tim R it hurts the ego .which is why you are triggered  by it. 

you don't want to bite the bullet and accept that you are all alone as God. 

-Osho

"you are all alone as God". Well that makes 3 of us that are alone as God then lol. 

14 minutes ago, Godishere said:

"you are all alone as God". Well that makes 3 of us that are alone as God then lol. 

I'm all alone as God too, yay! :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

it hurts the ego

you don't want to bite the bullet 

lmao?? God doesn't need to bite any bullets.

I know who I am. There's no one to be hurt by "it", and no one to bite any bullet, simple as that.

I am Truth, I can't "face it". And "it" certainly can't "hurt the ego", because if awakening means anything, it means insight into the total and complete unreality of oneself as someone apart from God who would ever have to "face" anything.

Biting bullets is still playing games9_9 there is absolutely no bullet to bite. 

@Tim R whatever makes you happy. 

I'm not gonna argue with you. 

Im absolutely sure of what I'm conscious of and there is no going back for me .

Stay blessed ? 

-Osho

agree. nothing is as important as awakening. on the other hand, yesterday I saw the video... in my opinion a superficial and meaningless talk. my theory is that leo has done it to provoke a reaction, perhaps to induce awakening in some way that I don't understand. 

@Someone here solipsism is not the truth man, the truth is to dissolve the walls of the ego and be the infinity that you are, it's not an idea or concept, it's real. If that happened to you induced by that video (i think it's possible), congratulations to you and leo

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall I've become directly conscious that im the only conscious thing In all of existence .and of course when I say "I" ,I don't mean the human self but the god self. I'm completely conscious of that right now .and there is no going back. 

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Tim R it hurts the ego .which is why you are triggered  by it. 

This is true. If the ego became conscious of this it would lose its identity.  Because it's whole identity is being separate from others.  I explained this to you a few years ago but i think at that time you werent ready to hear it. That is what a self is.  If you collapse self and other you get Oneness.  The self dissolves into that and will do anything it can to fight against that.  This is why hardly anyone actually awakes.  The only reason I did was because I stumbled onto it and it caught my ego by surprise. 

you don't want to bite the bullet and accept that you are all alone as God. 

Not exactly.   Accepting it would be accpting it as a belief.   Be very careful here.  Did you accept this as a belief?  If you did then what @Tim R has been saying to you this whole time is accurate and you have taken the nature of reality (im not using the other word) as a belief and not directly becoming conscious of it or direcr experience.  If you did then wonderful but now that your awake you will quickly learn that you can't push this on someone otherwise it gets accepted as a belief.   They have to discover it for themselves and all you csn do is lay down the breadcrumbs.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Godishere said:

It'd not like that.   It's just you as God imagining that we exist and that we are imagining you. 

It sounds like madness I know but it must be (for the ego)  at the deepest level where everything collapses into One.  But then Oneness imagines it is not One and hence you get reality 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I'm not trying to push it onto him as I said here clearly:

@Tim R whatever makes you happy. 

I'm not gonna argue with you. 

Im absolutely sure of what I'm conscious of and there is no going back for me .

Stay blessed ? 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It'd not like that.   He's lucid dreaming or imagining you into reality so he can tell you your alone.  Im doing the same thing with him and you  because I am him and you. It's all One.  From your POV, one that I have imagined into existence, I am a figment of your mind.  

It sounds like madness I know but it must be at the deepest level where everything collapses into One.  But then Oneness imagines it is not One and hence you get reality 

Yes, ok, what has always been said, that we are one with many points of view that interact with each other. 

Have you seen the video?

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 I'm not trying to push it onto him as I said here clearly:

Ok understood. We just have to be very careful when we talk about these delicate Truths.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.