billiesimon

Salvia Divinorum Plain Leaves - An amazing spiritual and nondual psychedelic

22 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@JuliusCaesar Well you are right, it is an assumption. I am basing it on all the videos of people tripping and group trips where people are having all these wild vivid experiences but it's only happening for them. It never seems to affect anyone else or change anything in this reality. If you have read or seen examples where it did, I would love to see or read about them. DM me. Thanks! 

There isn't any instance, in particular, I want to cite. However, if you're truly interested in exploring the subject. I'd recommend you read all of the trip reports from Erowid. Of course, most of the trip reports don't include specifically this kind of phenomenon. I think for two basic reasons. One we invented Salvia to allow certain entities(humans) to enter dimensions of existence that ordinarily aren't accessible to them. Two, the preponderance of trip reports are issued by recreational drug users who have no intention of attempting to alter their ordinary existence as most of them would think such a thing impossible anyway. This combination creates the perfect opportunity for experiences that appear to be of a personal nature only.

None of this alters the fact however, that the ontological status of the worlds and sentient beings within uncovered by Salvia affected entities is equivalent to that of our ordinary reality. And as such, it's possible for instance, for one of the shall we say "Salvia beings" who is sufficiently powerful to alter our ordinary reality to change things. Which will occur if one who comes to them from our world manages to convince them to do so. And a little detail I've omitted so far, is that the entity needs to be much further in their evolution than humans currently are in our world. As the entities at our species' level of development are incredibly unlikely even to be aware of our world to know  even that it exists, little own powerful enough to affect it.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Missing words

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar Thanks buddy! 

What I am most interested in understanding further is the different layers of imagination. It appears that most of the time on psychedelics people are not accessing the deepest levels of imagination. If they were, it would affect more than only themselves. Either that or this waking dream is a consensus created reality.