Rasheed

Why does Leo advise to fornicate with 20 females?

18 posts in this topic

Why does Leo advice to fornicate with 20 females?

Sorry to anyone if my question sounds low quality, I don’t want to offend anyone but I did not know any other way to frame my question. I want to be conscious and developed in sexuality and relationships. I don’t want to hurt anyone or cause damage, that is another reason I am asking this question. Leo in his series “How to Get Laid” (which I found helpful and informative) advised to fornicate with 20 females before joining long-term relationship. My question is:

• Why does Leo advice that? 
  • What is the reason behind it?

I read Sadhguru’s latest book “Karma”. In this book he advised to only have one sexual partner that is better for enlightenment and consciousness, rather than engaging in polygamy. Thing is I respect both Sadhgurus and Leos advice and they are contradictory. My another question is:

What if you had only fornicate with one for your entire life, what happens then? That you means you are a loser, did something wrong? What’s the difference between having sex with one, hundred times vs. five times with twenty? 

Honestly, my questions sounds stupid and low quality but I still wanted to ask it because advice from Sadhguru and Leo is contradictory and I like and appreciate both of them. If this question is too low quality, feel free to close the thread. Nothing personal. 

Thanks. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Likely his reasoning is if you do that you won’t get into a relationship out of neediness or desperation as you’ve proven you can get girls and won’t just cling to the first one who you get with, and will have developed yourself somewhat to be attractive through getting those 20.

there are some flaws to this advice though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPg9qYMjE3Q

Edited by Raze

It's basically a philosophy of first becoming good with women in general and creating abundance, meaning that it's beneficial to first get to a point where you can attract a lot of women, have overcome the majority of your insecurities and then it'll become easier to find a really good girlfriend.

I think Leo is concerned that if you go in a relationship with the first girl that "doesn't say no" you'll act needy and insecure, potentially have jealousy problems and fear of loss, all of which will sabotage your relationship.

Yes, his approached to sex and Girls overall its deeply biased from an scarcity, need-to-prove-myself perspective (Im not saying that Leo has this, But rather the reachings have this "taste" to It).

Having said that, its also true lots of men are stuck in this perspective and this teaching *might be exactly What they need, Im not sure. I Will need to verify It for myself since Im kinda in the same boat.

56 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

I think Leo is concerned that if you go in a relationship with the first girl that "doesn't say no" you'll act needy and insecure, potentially have jealousy problems and fear of loss, all of which will sabotage your relationship.

100% agree.

I read Sadhguru’s latest book “Karma”. In this book he advised to only have one sexual partner that is better for enlightenment and consciousness, rather than engaging in polygamy. Thing is I respect both Sadhgurus and Leos advice and they are contradictory.

It's not contradictory, you're just conflating two separate issues.

Having sex with 20 different women over the course of your life before settling down
vs.
Having ongoing sexual relationships with 20 women simultaneously

Sleeping around when you aren't in a relationship is not polygamy. It's a temporary life situation.

What if you had only fornicate with one for your entire life, what happens then? That you means you are a loser, did something wrong?

If you aren't doing it for a religious reason, then usually I'd say yeah. Unless there is some moral reason why you're only sleeping with one person, then for most people it's simply due to the fact that you can't get more than one person to sleep with you.

What’s the difference between having sex with one, hundred times vs. five times with twenty? 

Imagine if you only ever tasted 1 fruit and then had to choose your favorite fruit, vs tasting 20 or 100 fruits. 

What if you only tried one banana, but it was either incredibly under-ripe or rotten. How would that impact your overall view of what a banana is like?

It gives you a lot more perspective and nuance about what's available and allows you to figure out what it is that you actually like

5 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Sorry to anyone if my question sounds low quality, I don’t want to offend anyone but I did not know any other way to frame my question. I want to be conscious and developed in sexuality and relationships. I don’t want to hurt anyone or cause damage, that is another reason I am asking this question. Leo in his series “How to Get Laid” (which I found helpful and informative) advised to fornicate with 20 females before joining long-term relationship. My question is:

I read Sadhguru’s latest book “Karma”. In this book he advised to only have one sexual partner that is better for enlightenment and consciousness, rather than engaging in polygamy. Thing is I respect both Sadhgurus and Leos advice and they are contradictory. My another question is:

What if you had only fornicate with one for your entire life, what happens then? That you means you are a loser, did something wrong? What’s the difference between having sex with one, hundred times vs. five times with twenty? 

Honestly, my questions sounds stupid and low quality but I still wanted to ask it because advice from Sadhguru and Leo is contradictory and I like and appreciate both of them. If this question is too low quality, feel free to close the thread. Nothing personal. 

Thanks. 

Bro, I Love you for using fornicate:D:x

My 2 cents is that Sadhgurus advice is relative to the hardcore spiritual seeker. He has said, that if you follow him; he will assume that you want to go all the way, but what if that's not where you are at atm?

Sadhguru fulfills a purpose, so does Leo. In life we can do whatever the heck we want - its just that it has consequences. Some people need to go thorugh a highly sexual fase.. some do not. Is it better or worse to sleep around a lot? It depends on your goals and your desire.

God's love is wanting the thing, that you want. Not what God want, because if god gets to decide what you want - than that is not Love.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

What I said is not polygamy.

As with anything in life, experience is king.

A typical attractive girl will have way more sexual experience than you anyways because sex is so easy for them.

You have no idea what you even want in a girl.

You would be a fool to buy the first house you see. Apply this logic to girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I said is not polygamy.

As with anything in life, experience is king.

A typical attractive girl will have way more sexual experience than you anyways because sex is so easy for them.

You have no idea what you even want in a girl.

You would be a fool to buy the first house you see. Apply this logic to girls.

Does Sadhguru have any substance when he says it's better to stick with one sexual partner for Enlightenment purposes?

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Does Sadhguru have any substance when he says it's better to stick with one sexual partner for Enlightenment purposes?

I have no problem with sticking with one partner. But first you gotta find the right partner.

You are not just gonna sleep with one girl and find your partner.

Enlightenment has nothing to do with who you sleep with.

And learning game is not about getting one girl, it's about becoming a strong and attractive man. This requires experience and practice. If you sleep with 20 girls you will become a stronger man in the process. If you settle down with the first girl you sleep with, you're gonna stay a pussy forever. And eventually she'll leave you anyways.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

No idea about the enlightenment part tbh but keep in mind Sadhguru comes from a different era and culture than most of us here. Also keep in mind that he doesn't have a partner. If you want to prioritize your union to the world itself than I guess go down that path but if you want a high quality sexual/romantic/intimate relationship with another human partner than I have a hard time seeing how you'd do it without first a lot of experience.

The guy I know with the healthiest and most grounded mindset when it comes with women has a lay count of 500+, not that it's necessary to get that high but it does follow the principle.

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Leo gives advice for you from a broader perspective. Sadghuru only covers spirituality and living a healthy life, but Leos Advice is coming from a perspective that also covers survival topics too, like getting good with women. Maybe Sadghurus advice is better if u only go for being a monk/sage. But even for enlighment purposes only I dont it necessary to only have one women in your life.

Thanks.

Focus must be to become a strong, attractive, conscious, self-actualized masculine man. Not counting numbers. Leo said 10-20 women in the video in that sense. Now, got it.

*I used polygamy in a wrong sense, I thought it meant something else :D Looked up a definition right now, that’s not what I meant by using the word :D 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

On 11/03/2022 at 10:50 AM, Rasheed said:

Thanks. 

Hi Rasheed,

I don't think your question is stupid. Whilst I don't know the reasoning that Leo or Sadhguru provided, here's some thoughts:

• I don't think Sadhguru said "only one in your life", rather one at a time, right?
  • A relationship is one of the biggest investments you could make. It can go wrong in many ways, due to incompatibility of personalities. Before you commit to one, it's good to know yourself and your personality and what fits with you and doesn't fit with you. And just like God created all of us to know itself, to experience itself through us, you also need to experience interactions with others in order to know yourself. Therefore, interacting with women helps you get to know yourself, therefore it helps you discover what type of woman fits well with you.
  • Because it's such an emotional investment and carries a high cost when you have to break it up (your life getting derailed with pain and sadness for months), it's imperative to choose wisely.
  • When you buy a house, will you sign for a 20 year mortgage on the first one you see, without going to see any other ones? Perhaps, but then it has to be a really amazing fit, and everything feels right about it.
    This can happen in relationships too, but if you haven't trained your intuition with experience, it can be hard to know what even is right for you.
Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@LordFall

On 11. 3. 2022 at 11:44 PM, LordFall said:

The guy I know with the healthiest and most grounded mindset when it comes with women has a lay count of 500+, not that it's necessary to get that high but it does follow the principle.

This guy is neither healthy nor grounded.

He is basicaly a whore. 

Sleeping with 500+ people is a sign of pathology.

On 3/11/2022 at 4:50 AM, Rasheed said:

Practice makes perfect.

Attraction is like building muscle at the gym .. the number of reps is directly correlated with quality of results.

My belief and experience: a relationship happens when I stop trying so hard to make it unravel a certain way. I know that shit into being. If I believe it will take 20 guys to find the right one then it will take 20 guys.

I think it is not a bad number, since if you start a serious relationship having had few experiences, you will always have the feeling that you are missing something, and that can seriously undermine your relationship. 

fuck with many, see that it is something relatively empty, find something special, better, Deep. and you stay there with no regrets