Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flicker_boy

First Time Becoming The Dude - Just Because I Can

9 posts in this topic

hey you all, hows the meditation doing?? much mindfullness, very concentration?? i hope so. I just wanted to pass by just to piss you all and say I DID IT! I FUCKING DID IT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! SCARY AS HELL AND I JUST BREATHED AND BREATHED AND BAM! NIRVANA!  

thats all, so fuck you all and love you all to death, we will meet on the otherside

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

Congratulations on becoming a dick.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, Flicker_boy said:

hey you all, hows the meditation doing?? much mindfullness, very concentration?? i hope so. I just wanted to pass by just to piss you all and say I DID IT! I FUCKING DID IT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! SCARY AS HELL AND I JUST BREATHED AND BREATHED AND BAM! NIRVANA!  

thats all, so fuck you all and love you all to death, we will meet on the otherside

If you did it, I'm happy for you the dude

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Nothing lasts especially not with this mindset, but you probably have to discover that yourself.

@cetus56 oh yeah lots of help

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

1 minute ago, Flicker_boy said:

@cetus56 oh yeah lots of help

@Flicker_boy Is Nirvana infinity? Or did you experience something altogether different?

There's an easier way

Circle Circle Select Select Circle Select X Square