Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miguel1

If you want to transform, take MASSIVE action - see example.

8 posts in this topic

I think Leo posted this first video on his blog last year. You can skim through to get an idea of how bad this guy had it: 

Basically YEARS of learning theory with zero action, now see the next couple minutes:

Stop spending all of your time theorizing and mentally masturbating. TAKE ACTION. More action than theory (at least 50% action). You most likely have enough theory already. This is the kinda transformation that makes me deeply passionate and excited about personal development. He still has a lot of work to do to reach higher realms but this is already a massive shift from apathy to courage.

This message is especially for the guys who jacks off here all the time with zero action and then cries and complains like a loser. You can get results. You can succeed. Just go out and TAKE MASSIVE ACTION.

Edited by Migue Lonas

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

I remember this guy and it's cool to see a follow-up but I was hoping for something a lot more dramatic.

Just seems like the same guy in new clothes to me. Feels inauthentic like he's still a super introvert that just became pretty good at faking it, not really integrated. Especially if he's been getting 1-on-1 lessons in vocal tonality from Owen or one of his coaches for 2 years.

Agree with the overall message tho

Edited by Yarco

20 minutes ago, Yarco said:

I was hoping for something a lot more dramatic.

Just seems like the same guy in new clothes to me. Feels inauthentic like he's still a super introvert that just became pretty good at faking it, not really integrated. Especially if he's been getting 1-on-1 lessons in vocal tonality from Owen or one of his coaches for 2 years.

To me, that looks like a huge shift. Working with Owen 1 on 1 is not cheap. I don't think the guy was raking in millions for obvious reasons, so keep that in mind.

And also:

2 hours ago, Migue Lonas said:

He still has a lot of work to do to reach higher realms but this is already a massive shift from apathy to courage.

Don't underestimate this work. Many times you have no choice but to fake it till you make it.

This is the order: from apathy to courage to love. When you're in courage, a lot of it is just delusional confidence.

@Migue Lonas Wow this is exactly what I needed.  Thank you so much!  I have been freezing during conversation and I think it was the derping.  This was helpful.  Need to get out of the derp mode!

8 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

this is exactly what I needed. 

Yes. Go out and take massive action. You will be grow slowly but surely. One small step at a time and before you know it, you have done a huge shift in retrospect.

Don’t let comments like @Yarco’s discourage you. This guy above in the video made a huge shift and I am excited for him.

@Yarco It's fine you don't need to fully integrate confidence and communications skills in two years. He is making great progress. It's an amazing transformation to be honest. 

There's a book by Napoleon hill called Outwitting the devil which basically talks about the inner devil inside of us that keeps us drifting. Napoleon has some amazing techniques to help us overcome that.