Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Awesome thread @Someone here 

I can confirm to you that I exist. I have complete sovereignty of my existence. You can trust me here. I am existing. This is for sure.

I just want to ask you to confirm if you exist. Just to make sure that you do. 

If your answer is yes, then it implies the existence of two minds.

No. There is not multiple POVs happening simultaneously. 

I'm you in a future incarnation . Right now only you exist. Nobody else. You will reincarnate and live through my pov .but until then my pov is not actual for you until you actually experience my pov .at which point it will no longer be "my" pov but yours .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm you in a future incarnation . Right now only you exist. Nobody else. You will reincarnate and live through my pov

Isn't the future imaginary? Thoughts exist as things, but the content of thoughts is not real.

How could you say the future will happen in a certain way? This is adding more and more layers of imagination, isn't it?

I don't understand why it has to go further than this, this moment is all there is, and everything else are thoughts.

4 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Isn't the future imaginary? Thoughts exist as things, but the content of thoughts is not real.

Yes .that's why I said my pov Is not actually happening until you EXPEPERIENCE it .any once you experience it, it will no longer be a "future ", incarnation but a present one. 

5 minutes ago, Vibes said:

How could you say the future will happen in a certain way? This is adding more and more layers of imagination, isn't it?

Of course it can't be certain. From the absolute perspective you are correct..only the present moment is real .the future (and the past for that matter ) are Imaginary. But then again from the relative perspective they do exist as thoughts .I mean even the present is imaginary absolutely speaking. But you have to consider both the absolute and relative perspective. 

8 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I don't understand why it has to go further than this, this moment is all there is, and everything else are thoughts.

I agree 100%

-Osho

25 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Zeroguy B-but, my belief system!

Feels so good when it is crushed.?❤?

This is not a belief system. This is something you can become directly conscious of .but you will never do as long as you are endlessly mentally masturbating and using toxic skepticism to avoid doing the real work of actually awakening and deconstructing your entire mind and reality .

But hey ..that's the last thing the ego would like to do .so I totally get where you are coming from.

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

This is not a belied system. This is something you can become directly conscious of .but you will never do as long as you are endlessly mentally masturbation 

Sorry Master I haven't recognized you.

???

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This is not a belief system. This is something you can become directly conscious of.

Probably cope tbh.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This is not a belied system. This is something you can become directly conscious of .

Becoming directly conscious of something is a belief. As well as denying that it is.

but you will never do as long as you are endlessly mentally masturbation and using toxic skepticism to avoid doing the real work of actually awakening and deconstructing your entire mind and reality .

Hmm

But hey ..that's the last thing the ego would like to do .so I totally get where you are coming from.

Come on now. Don't pull a Leo on us like that. Add some creativity maybe.

Then again, your ego is clearly more advanced than my ego that yours went way past where mine would even dare to. I must bow now and apologize, master. How many years will suffice?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

12 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Feels so good when it is crushed.?❤?

Enjoy it while you can. Using emojis, my own weapon, against me while I'm on phone with no emojis. I feel naked :x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

How do you know that? Have you actually awoken to this or is this just a theory of yours?

I see no reason why God would want to incarnate into some "other form" in THIS dream I currently experience.

Why not dream an entirely new dream? God certainly has the power to do so. 

I am not enlightened by any means but this smells fishy to me. 

Look...

Obviously other people exist as objects of perception in my direct experience.. That's undeniable.. I go out.. I see people everywhere. But are these things" subjects"? Do they have internal self-awareness as I do?   Is there someone behind their eyes?  It there anybody out there other than me?.  The solipsism philosophy doesn't say yes or no to that question contrary to what most people mistakenly misunderstood it.. Solipsism states that one's own mind or subjective experience of the world is the only "certain" thing to exist.. And the existence of other individual minds is "impossible to verify".  In other words you are absolutely certain that you are aware right now.. But it's impossible to be certain that I'm (someone here) aware.. In fact why I'm talking to "you"? .. I should say I am aware and "you" are the unsettled mystery.    

The problem with solipsism is not whether it's objectivey true or not(is it actually the case that I am the only one out there)..but is that it is absolutely true subjectively regardless of that.  You are trapped inside your own subjective experience in any case.. So even though I am aware right now from my pov.. From your pov that doesn't matter and there is no such thing.. There is only your awareness.. There is no such thing as "my awareness" in your awareness.. There is only these words in front of you right now and that's the actualilty of what is.. Anything else is just assumptions you add on top of it.."ofcourse there is someone there writing these words.. They couldn't just write themselves lol".. Really?. In your dream.. The entire dream and all the people inside of it..and their actions.. Are nothing but your creation.. They have no Reality of their own outside your imagination.. The only real thing in the dream underneath all the scattered phenomenon is you.

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Enjoy it while you can. Using emojis, my own weapon, against me while I'm on phone with no emojis. I feel naked :x

I will ,with great pleasure.

@Gesundheit2 no worries..I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago :).

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit2 no worries..I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago :).

With whom aee you talking with?There is only your POV anyways.

Why you needed to make thread about this.

Solipsism is crazy, I've watched Leo's solipsism video (please don't dm me asking to share it with you I'm still having fun here in this forum) if Leo is right, then I am the only one consciously experiencing life, you guys are just fragments of my imagination all working to lead me to my infinite awakening. Damn man, insanely hard to swallow.

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Someone here No more reasons for me to live :(

To escape Middle eastern heaven,maybe?

Don't destroy beleif systems of other people they may lash out on you.

???

@Zeroguy you are not showing enough interest or respect to the conversation for me to answer your question. You are not seriously asking. You are just fooling around. So no answer for you. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Damn man , insanely hard to swallow 

Impossible to swallow ;)

-Osho