Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes, but did the pure formlessness imagine itself to be @Someone here and is @Someone here part of the imagination?

Yes .I as God imagined the human self and the human other. But both self and others are Imaginary characters in God's formless mind. 

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can't refute that argument so from that angle it's true. is the only disconcerting point when you realize that everything is one. because I only have access to my experience? the solipist vision solves it, but it seems to me that it is not true necessarily, it's like a logical solution and reality don't need to be logic. And seems obvious that you have your pov. Can be an illusion, i know, but you can't say it's sure it doesn't exist, you just can say: i can't prove there are many povs. the only thing you can affirm is: existence is

Yes it can't be falsified because you can't falsify that which is absolutely true. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes .I as God imagined the human self and the human other. But both self and others are Imaginary characters in God's formless mind. 

You say "God's formless mind". What is God and what is formless mind?

@WelcometoReality Wherever you are, whoever you are, you are always floating around as a figment in the eternal mind of God.

-Osho

Solipsism is a rationalism which claims something it can not know, if the claim is true then the truth in the claim has to contradict the claim itself.

Solipsism reduces rationality to something that it can not knowingly do, unironaically by means of rationality.

You can not have it both ways, this does not undermine your enlightenment but your wisdom.

The only way you can rationally say that only you exist is if you include the potential of other people into the sense of you. (notice this potential does not have do have anything in common with the idea you have of a particular person) 

But what you can not do is maintaining communication as possible or non mathematical arguments as meaningful while simultaneously giving up reason with regards to a possible other being, whether or not that being is ultimately the same.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@WelcometoReality Wherever you are, whoever you are, you are always floating around as a figment in the eternal mind of God.

My previous question can be worth to inquire into a bit more.

@WelcometoReality

God's formless mind is the essence of all of existence. It's pure potentiality. From which all creation manifested .

we as humans are  figments of God’s imagining. 

That is an unfalsifiable possibility 

Think about it ..if an omniscient being was going to create a universe, then it would have to imagine all possible universes from which to choose one.

The interesting thing is that it could imagine the entire duration of each and every particle in each and every universe including this one right down to the planck length. That means it essentially runs a full simulation of an infinite number of universes.

Do you know what you get when you run a computer simulation of flocking birds using the same rules birds actually use to flock? You get real flocking behavior. The birds may be digital, but the flocking is real. The real flocking is an emergent property.

In the same way, if the fundamental rules of each of the imagined universes are simulated with perfect fidelity, then all the behaviors of the particle interactions will be similarly real as our crude flocking program above. Some of those interactions will be the consciousness of beings within those universes.

So  we are one of the simulations running in the mind of the omniscient being. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Its a circular logic.

To be fair, every system and every philosophy and reasoning will be circular if we question it enough. So thats in an of itself is not a great critique. Every system will defends its "truths" with methods that are in that system, or with tools that are just based on assumptions that are need to be taken for granted.

Logic in an of itself could be questioned: Is logic a good tool to find Absolute Truth or to understand it?

On 10.3.2022 at 10:35 AM, Someone here said:

How can we have two absolute truths? It's not two ... notice my pov is within your pov and your pov is within my pov. So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat.... So we both are groundless.. For you to exist for me, I must experience you.. And for me to exist for you, you must experience me .. So ultimately none of us are real only to the extent of experiencing each others. 

=me and you the same thing. Get this? Lol.

Another way to put it.... I am nothing but your pov. And you are nothing but my pov. So ultimately none of us are "there" by themselves. We are dreaming each others up. Make sure you get this. This is good for a mindfuck. 

What you say here is that we are all infinitly together and collapsed to one. That is something I can agree with.

No that "others dont have their own experience" what i can't agree.

Please see that the decision to imprint the ONENESS experience into "aloneness" words is an emotional and psychological decision, which will distort what it is.

Actually the together-ness version is the more pure one. Why dont keep it this way?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch you will never get it through logic and reason. Turn around and go do something else for you to be ready to fathom the consequences of what's being said here. It might take you decades of work and contemplation to getting the answers. For me one video was enough and it clicked. I Don't know what it will take for you .but the best advice is try not figure it out through the mind and conceptual thinking but through direct experience. 

-Osho

@WelcometoReality then I don't know how else to explain it to you. Sorry .

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nivsch you will never get it through logic and reason. Turn around and go do something else for you to be ready to fathom the consequences of what's being said here. It might take you decades of work and contemplation to getting the answers. For me one video was enough and it clicked. I Don't know what it will take for you .but the best advice is try not figure it out through the mind and conceptual thinking but through direct experience. 

This is a half-baked realization and the evidence of it is its internal self-contradiction that says that your pov is the only one but that also its not the only one. Thats what YOU say. not me. I am listening to myself in my spiritual journey and not to any emotionaly biased ideology of any kind.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@WelcometoReality then I don't know how else to explain it to you. Sorry .

It's ok. ?

The questions are not me but for you to gain clarity. I urge you to inquire into what god and formless mind is because you are deceiving yourself here. 

Sure .from your pov guys I could be deluded. I could be insane .I could be lying  .or whatever. But from my pov I'm absolutely certain of the stuff I became conscious of .

I'm not asking you to believe me .find out what's true in your direct experience and Go with that .

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Sure .from your pov guys I could be deluded. I could be insane .I could be lying  .or whatever. But from my pov I'm absolutely certain of the stuff I became conscious of .

I'm not asking you to believe me .find out what's true in your direct experience and Go with that .

I'm sry if I offended you. I didn't mean that you're delusional. It seems to me that you've had an awakening. It's just that mind can come in with its interpretation and distort the realization.

This have happened to me many times. So it's not that I don't believe you. What you're saying is on point. It's just that answer that is off the mark. ??

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

I'm sry if I offended you. I didn't mean that you're delusional. It seems to me that you've had an awakening. It's just that mind can come in with its interpretation and distort the realization.

This have happened to me many times. So it's not that I don't believe you. What you're saying is on point. It's just that answer that is off the mark. ??

@Someone here I also feel attacked when someone states this solipsism as absolute truth even if his (your, in this example) intention are pure.

I also didnt meant to attack you. Just this topic is very hard emotionally to many people and probably easier to other people. I think its like left and right in politics and every camp wants reality to be some way and take his experience and build on it a fixed pov (like solipsism) which is not, in my opinion, what reality is.

But anyway every one is free to think what he wants.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch i understand. No worries. We're good ?

-Osho

On 3/14/2022 at 6:57 PM, Breakingthewall said:

many times i have collapsed my pov and unity has manifested. only I exist, but it is not me, I am the formless existence. the other pov's are nothing, neither is mine, everything is one. then you go back to pov and form. but I don't think my pov is the only one. It is true that the others are a creation of my mind, and I am a creation of his for them, and we are all the same when the povs collapse, but why can't there be many apparent povs simultaneously? They say no because there is only one conscience and there can be nothing outside of it and that is why there can only be one pov, but that seems like a very ego logic, doesn't it?

it seems like the "insight" is extremely influenced by ego, at least when outlined in that way.

"My mind" ain't the real ground. Not even "mind" in a universal sense is, despite certainly being an aspect. 

On 3/14/2022 at 10:56 PM, Someone here said:

from your pov guys

lol