Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Awakening is solipsism .as long as you are not conscious that all others are a projection of your own mind then you are not fully awake .

You may have awoken to no self or infinite love or infinite intelligence but you still gotta make the final step and annihilate all sense of otherness. 

Awakening Is the most radical realization that you have. 

It's not ego.its the ultimate truth. 

I understand that your family member x is mostly in your imagination in the way that you invented an image about his/her which is not the infinite always changing true his/her.

But i cant agree he/she doesnt feel suffering or happiness too.

Maybe there is no seperation between you and him/her because you are all one connected unit (dererminism throught science or direct experience of this through higher stages of awakening).

But there is a feeling of suffering in another cordinates which you (or "you") are not experience.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

10 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

What made you to realize this (the solipsism)?

Psychedelics? Meditation? Something else?

Leo's video. It was incredible. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I understand that your family member x is mostly in your imagination in the way that you invented an image about his/her which is not the infinite always changing true his/her.

But i cant agree he/she doesnt feel suffering or happiness too.

Maybe there is no seperation between you and him/her because you are all one connected unit (dererminism trought science or direct experience of this through higher stages of awakening).

But there is a feeling of suffering in another cordinates which you (or "you") are not experience.

No .I'm imagining all my family members. They don't exist independently outside my own mind .

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No .I'm imagining all my family members. They don't exist independently outside my own mind .

Your imagening them as not the true them because you wear an mental image on them which is approximation and never them, because they are like nothingness in the way that an ever changing form is.

But i dont agree they dont feel sensations too.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

46 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

But i dont agree they dont feel sensations too.

This is not a matter of agreement or disagreement. It's not a personal opinion or emotional issue. It's about what's actually true .and I became absolutely conscious that all others beings are a figment of my mind  .

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This is not a matter of agreement or disagreement. It's not a personal opinion or emotional issue. It's about what's actually true .and I became absolutely conscious that all others beings are a figment of my mind  .

Did you take psychedelics before and if you did what kind?

Did psychedelics help you along the way to realize that or only watching the videos?

Edited by Nivsch

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So you're absolutely certain that I don't have my own sensations? That's what the absolute truth you've awakened to says?

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And are you a figment of your mind aswell?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Awakening is solipsism .as long as you are not conscious that all others are a projection of your own mind then you are not fully awake .

You may have awoken to no self or infinite love or infinite intelligence but you still gotta make the final step and annihilate all sense of otherness. 

Awakening Is the most radical realization that you have. 

It's not ego.its the ultimate truth. 

many times i have collapsed my pov and unity has manifested. only I exist, but it is not me, I am the formless existence. the other pov's are nothing, neither is mine, everything is one. then you go back to pov and form. but I don't think my pov is the only one. It is true that the others are a creation of my mind, and I am a creation of his for them, and we are all the same when the povs collapse, but why can't there be many apparent povs simultaneously? They say no because there is only one conscience and there can be nothing outside of it and that is why there can only be one pov, but that seems like a very ego logic, doesn't it?

15 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

So you're absolutely certain that I don't have my own sensations? That's what the absolute truth you've awakened to says?

Yes .but it's even more radical than that. The same is true from your pov as well.

I know its a mindfuck and you can't wrap your mind around it. An awakening is required to grasp this issue in its full depth .

15 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Did you take psychedelics before and if you did what kind?

Did psychedelics help you along the way to realize that or only watching the videos?

Just the solipsism video +deep contemplating for hours .

10 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

And are you a figment of your mind aswell?

No .I'm the eternal singular mind that imagines everything else around itself 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but why can't there be many apparent povs simultaneously? 

Because they are Imaginary. Notice this in your direct experience .

have you ever experienced other povs or just your own pov ?

Your own pov is what's real .other povs are the imagination of your mind  .

Check this. Don't just believe  .check it in direct experience that this is true .

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

many times i have collapsed my pov and unity has manifested. only I exist, but it is not me, I am the formless existence. the other pov's are nothing, neither is mine, everything is one. then you go back to pov and form. but I don't think my pov is the only one. It is true that the others are a creation of my mind, and I am a creation of his for them, and we are all the same when the povs collapse, but why can't there be many apparent povs simultaneously? They say no because there is only one conscience and there can be nothing outside of it and that is why there can only be one pov, but that seems like a very ego logic, doesn't it?

+1 ?

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No .I'm the eternal singular mind that imagines everything else around itself 

Isn't that just part of the imagination?

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Because they are Imaginary. Notice this in your direct experience .

Your own pov is what's real .other povs are the imagination of your mind  .

Check this. Don't just believe  .check it in direct experience that this is true .

But above you said:

"Yes .but it's even more radical than that. The same is true from your pov as well."

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I know its a mindfuck and you can't wrap your mind around it. An awakening is required to grasp this issue in its full depth .

Panic attack is also something you feel its SO real but this doesnt make its content true.

2 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Isn't that just part of the imagination?

No .the imagner is the only thing that's not imaginary.

but of course you can't see this imagner because it's pure formlessness. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

No .the imagner is the only thing that's not imaginary.

but of course you can't see this imagner because it's pure formlessness. 

Yes, but did the pure formlessness imagine itself to be @Someone here and is @Someone here part of the imagination?

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Your pov is absolute truth. Please notice this. You don't know anything else. and whatever you come to know must be inside your pov. So is my pov. My pov is also absolute truth .  How can we have two absolute truths? It's not two ... notice my pov is within your pov and your pov is within my pov. So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat.... So we both are groundless.. For you to exist for me, I must experience you.. And for me to exist for you, you must experience me .. So ultimately none of us are real only to the extent of experiencing each others. 

=me and you the same thing. Get this? Lol.

Another way to put it.... I am nothing but your pov. And you are nothing but my pov. So ultimately none of us are "there" by themselves. We are dreaming each others up. Make sure you get this. This is good for a mindfuck. 

@Nivsch read this part again and make sure you get it. 

I'm getting tired of explaining the same thing over and over again lol ? 

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You can't refute that argument so from that angle it's true. is the only disconcerting point when you realize that everything is one. because I only have access to my experience? the solipist vision solves it, but it seems to me that it is not true necessarily, it's like a logical solution and reality don't need to be logic. And seems obvious that you have your pov. Can be an illusion, i know, but you can't say it's sure it doesn't exist, you just can say: i can't prove there are many povs. the only thing you can affirm is: existence is

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can't refute that argument so from that angle it's true. is the only disconcerting point when you realize that everything is one. because I only have access to my experience? the solipist vision solves it, but it seems to me that it is not true necessarily, it's like a logical solution and reality don't need to be logic. And seems obvious that you have your pov. Can be an illusion, i know, but you can't say it's sure it doesn't exist, you just can't prove it

+1 ?

Its a circular logic.

Just like what religion and science do too.

Edited by Nivsch