Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

If I write a novel and create my imaginary characters and world in the novel, are those characters and world as real as this world and people in this world? Is it possible for me to dream that dream world instead of this world? 

You guys are asking the same fucking questions over and over again. 

Read the thread in its entirety. I already answered those questions. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes .

Awakening. Only Awakening will do .you need to awaken to what you are and what others are .

There is no me .its only you. 

Neither .

No I'm not a brain in a vacuum. I'm god .

There are no levels of solipsism. It's just one level .in which you become directly conscious that you are the only conscious thing In existence. 

Distinctions are the substance of reality. 

Everything is relative. Meaning contingent. 

Imagination is reality. Whatever you imagine becomes real for you. 

You. Just you .

Because you do not want to awaken. You want to dream forever. 

I have all the answers. Not sure about you probably because you are not awake yet .

There is no point .

Happier than ever. 

You can .nothing is stopping you. 

You are giving away your authority as God to others. 

Yes you can .

It's the only thing that exists .

If there's no you, just me, then how can there be just me? Aren't you a relative distinction making you real? (To me)?  But not to you? 

How do you know solipsism isn't another illusion? 

If there isn't levels of solipsism, then what's the difference between thinking that I'm just brain in a vacuum in a simulation and being god consciousness imagining everything? Are they not both solipsism? 

How can you have all the answers but I don't if you're not real? How do you know that I am not awake yet? What makes your think your presuppositions about me are true if you don't even exist? 

Why do you sound like Leo in your choice of language and mannerisms? I didn't imagine you that way?

How do you know there is no point? How do you know you're not imagining there being no point? 

If I am the only thing that exist then why did imaginary Leo say that "reality is like a magician tricking himself into thinking he exist"?  Did I imagine Leo tricking me or being ignorant? 

If I want to dream forever and not want to wake up then why did I create spirituality? Why did I imagine awakening? Why I'm I imagining you who doesn't exist giving me the answers to ruin the dream? - how do I know that I'm not tricking myself into pretending solipsism is real? 

Just saying I'm not awake enough isn't an answer - that's no different from people who say "use logic - it just FEELS right" 

Edited by Jahmaine

42 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

If there's no you, just me, then how can there be just me? Aren't you a relative distinction making you real? (To me)?  But not to you

No .there is just you. I'm not a separate entity from you. I'm your own mind .

44 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

How do you know solipsism isn't another illusion? 

I've awakened to the fact that I'm the only conscious thing In existence. 

44 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

If there isn't levels of solipsism, then what's the difference between thinking that I'm just brain in a vacuum in a simulation and being god consciousness imagining everything? Are they not both solipsism? 

No .because you don't need stuff behind the scenes to explain the present moment. The problem with simulation theory is that it assumes something behind the scenes (a computer for example ) that is sourcing the simulation  whereas what I'm telling you is that there is nothing behind the scenes. What you are directly conscious of right now is all that exists .

47 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

How can you have all the answers but I don't if you're not real? How do you know that I am not awake yet? What makes your think your presuppositions about me are true if you don't even exist? 

As long as you are asking these kinds of questions then it's clear that you are not awake .

48 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

Why do you sound like Leo in your choice of language and mannerisms? I didn't imagine you that way?

How do you know there is no point? How do you know you're not imagining there being no point? 

If I am the only thing that exist then why did imaginary Leo say that "reality is like a magician tricking himself into thinking he exist"?  Did I imagine Leo tricking me or being ignorant? 

If I want to dream forever and not want to wake up then why did I create spirituality? Why did I imagine awakening? Why I'm I imagining you who doesn't exist giving me the answers to ruin the dream? - how do I know that I'm not tricking myself into pretending solipsism is real? 

Just saying I'm not awake enough isn't an answer - that's no different from people who say "use logic - it just FEELS right" 

Same answer as above. 

-Osho

48 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Has it changed your day to day activity in any way in comparisson to before?

Yes .I'm living the happiest days of my life .I'm finally Woke .I'm drowning in infinite love and serenity that there are no words to describe. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Yes .I'm living the happiest days of my life .I'm finally Woke .I'm drowning in infinite love and serenity that there are no words to describe. 

Alright, congratulations that sound great!

I'm stil quite curious if you have change the way you live in any way since you have this new outlook on life?

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

You guys are asking the same fucking questions over and over again. 

No. You are asking yourself these questions over and over again to pull yourself back into the illusion. That’s why I said that all of this is an ego game. ;) 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

15 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Alright, congratulations that sound great!

I'm stil quite curious if you have change the way you live in any way since you have this new outlook on life?

Thanks. 

Yeah..my perspective on life is constantly changing, but awakenings can often happen spontaneously, so how you spend your time and even your awareness and perception of reality can change dramatically. These are often very profound experiences, but you can expect many awakenings in a lifetime. 

Yet life goes on.

But You are reborn.

You do not “shift,” and go on from there, with a new, ‘spiritual’ perspective of life.

“You” are gone. 100% stark, non-existent and gone.

The “character” continues to move around. Things continue to happen. Tasks continue to get done. Movement moves.

But “you” are not there.

Life flows. But there is no longer a ”you” that watches, analyzes, judges or even participates in the flow of Life.

You are the Flow of Life. You can no longer separate “yourself” from Now, from the flow, from Reality, as if you are this separate ‘entity’ that is the “liver” of this life.

You are Life.

As Life, you have no concern for ‘how “you” feel.’ Life doesn’t think about, or stop to alter, how It “feels.” It just Is. It just goes on. You just are.

So there’s no “you” looking to see how you can make yourself “feel” better across your day. Nor is there an “enlightened” you “feeling” permanent Oneness and bliss.

As Life, you have no thought called “I’m awakened/enlightened.” You’re just Life, Reality.

Feelings come and go, phenomena seem to rise and fall, but “you” are gone. So You must just be a part of this One Thing. 

And of course that's just one facet of awakening aka no self. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

8 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

No. You are asking yourself these questions over and over again to pull yourself back into the illusion. That’s why I said that all of this is an ego game. ;) 

:)

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks. 

Yeah..my perspective on life is constantly changing, but awakenings can often happen spontaneously, so how you spend your time and even your awareness and perception of reality can change dramatically. These are often very profound experiences, but you can expect many awakenings in a lifetime. 

Yet life goes on.

But You are reborn.

You do not “shift,” and go on from there, with a new, ‘spiritual’ perspective of life.

“You” are gone. 100% stark, non-existent and gone.

The “character” continues to move around. Things continue to happen. Tasks continue to get done. Movement moves.

But “you” are not there.

Life flows. But there is no longer a ”you” that watches, analyzes, judges or even participates in the flow of Life.

You are the Flow of Life. You can no longer separate “yourself” from Now, from the flow, from Reality, as if you are this separate ‘entity’ that is the “liver” of this life.

You are Life.

As Life, you have no concern for ‘how “you” feel.’ Life doesn’t think about, or stop to alter, how It “feels.” It just Is. It just goes on. You just are.

So there’s no “you” looking to see how you can make yourself “feel” better across your day. Nor is there an “enlightened” you “feeling” permanent Oneness and bliss.

As Life, you have no thought called “I’m awakened/enlightened.” You’re just Life, Reality.

Feelings come and go, phenomena seem to rise and fall, but “you” are gone. So You must just be a part of this One Thing. 

And of course that's just one facet of awakening aka no self. 

Ok, but even if "you" are gone. There is stil life to attend too, so to speak.

Here is a example. A wife might believe she loves her abusive husband, until she one day while being abused, wakes up to the realization that what she have been justified as love before, and believed to be love. Is now the abuse she once called love, that she no longer wants. And from that moment she wakes up, she decide to leave him. Since the greater love for her self, is to refuse to take the absue. Then the obvious next step she decide is to leave. Something she couldn't choose to do, while believing that the abuse was justified love.

So even if there is no "you", your body takes action from apparent preferences. That is what I refer to, when I asked if "you" has noticed any noticeable changes in actions, after your awakening?

Lock this thread Leo. You know full well the depths that have to be reached to realise solipsism. You know it. And u know this guy hasn’t it! You know how mental, how crazy and how off the chart that realision has to be. I’m not totally there myself yet but the realisations and stages or however you want to put it that have to be reached, are ludicrous in their own right. A guy doesn’t wake up from reality by listening or watching your video. This is becoming embarrassing now. Time to lock the thread

Edited by Dazgwny

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

No .there is just you. I'm not a separate entity from you. I'm your own mind .

I've awakened to the fact that I'm the only conscious thing In existence. 

No .because you don't need stuff behind the scenes to explain the present moment. The problem with simulation theory is that it assumes something behind the scenes (a computer for example ) that is sourcing the simulation  whereas what I'm telling you is that there is nothing behind the scenes. What you are directly conscious of right now is all that exists .

As long as you are asking these kinds of questions then it's clear that you are not awake .

Same answer as above. 

I’m asking you questions to see your conclusions, the fact I’m asking has nothing to do with where I’m at, it’s a presupposition you’re making 

i haven’t made any statements about my positions, I’m asking you clarify yours, since you invited it.

And you hand waved away most of the questions, so in the same way I can make my own assumptions as to why you’re doing it - in this case you don’t have the answer, which is fine, easier to admit it instead of sidestepping. Or you can try explain how your same as the above - being “ as long as you’re asking these questions it’s clear you are not awake” - is an answer to “if I want to dream forever and not wake up then why did I create spiritually” as well as the rest?

This isn’t a competition, you can say if you don’t know. Just being pedantic and a bit immature to be honest. You (I) invited us to ask questions, then coz you don’t have an answer it proves I’m not awake (by whatever measurement) - I’m asking you to validate your position, so that includes showing understanding of the basics.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

@Someone here Why would I believe a single word of what you say?

I'm not asking you to believe me .nor should you believe me .remain skeptical all you want . I'm just laying down a possibility that you can and should validate for yourself in direct experience. I've awoken. And you can awaken too .just contemplate the shit out of this stuff and do all the work to deconstructing your mind and reality and maybe then you will have the same epiphanies that I had. 

-Osho

On 10/3/22 at 9:55 PM, Someone here said:

No again .all that is imaginary. The moon is something you are imagining unless you are actually looking at it

“Unless you are actually looking at it” would still be more imagination, including the experience of a finite, localised POV. 
Any “something” in existence is nothing, with no thing to which it pertains to. The idea that what is held within one finite mind is all there is is bollocks. That finite POV holds no more reality than anything else.

Edited by Ry4n

20 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

“Unless you are actually looking at it” would still be more imagination, including the experience of a finite, localised POV. 
Any “something” in existence is nothing, with no thing to which it pertains to. The idea that what is held within one finite mind is all there is is bollocks. That finite POV holds no more reality than anything else.

Of course. But it's a deeper layer of Imagination. 

-Osho

@Someone here  Why is it so important to be awake to know that there are no other points of view? where would be the difference if there was? for me awakening is to transcend the ego, and to think: "there are no others" or "yes, there are others" or "I am god" is ego. Be awaken is an state no to know something.  maybe or that the true mystics almost never talked about god or concrete things

On 10.3.2022 at 10:35 AM, Someone here said:

Note : please treat this seriously. I've spent a lot of time to wrap my mind around the stuff I'm about to say .

I've experienced a radical awakening  from listening to Leo's solipsism video. And I have now perfect understanding of what awakening is and I can clear up your confusions regarding solipsism. Feel free to ask me anything about awakening and I will try my best to come up with a perfect answer. But before that let's give a definitive answer to the solipsism question.

Note:

words like "pov" .. "You" .. "Me" are just for communication purposes to deliver the idea. Don't get too hung up on them .

Am I all alone? Other people are real independent external agencies or dream characters in my world? If I don't have access to anything other than my pov.. How can I be sure others are real?

Well here is the final answer. 

Your pov is absolute truth. Please notice this. You don't know anything else. and whatever you come to know must be inside your pov. So is my pov. My pov is also absolute truth .  How can we have two absolute truths? It's not two ... notice my pov is within your pov and your pov is within my pov. So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat.... So we both are groundless.. For you to exist for me, I must experience you.. And for me to exist for you, you must experience me .. So ultimately none of us are real only to the extent of experiencing each others. 

=me and you the same thing. Get this? Lol.

Another way to put it.... I am nothing but your pov. And you are nothing but my pov. So ultimately none of us are "there" by themselves. We are dreaming each others up. Make sure you get this. This is good for a mindfuck. 

Everything that can exist for you must be perceived and considered by you. Look and see. Anything literally anything is but an appearance in your pov. So even when you are talking to me you are talking to an image in your mind. If you say "no lol  I'm talking to a real person with awareness" .. Then you are talking to this idea that you've constructed. You've constructed what I am and then you are talking to your construction. The actuality is I'm just an an image in your world right now. You are becoming the image right now as you are looking at the text. So yes you are always ever talking with yourself. And of course I'm saying this to myself. It's not a zen deception per say. I have nothing else to do but interact with myself. 

Hope this ends the solipsism confusion for good. If you have any questions go ahead. 

What made you to realize this (the solipsism)?

Psychedelics? Meditation? Something else?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Someone here  Why is it so important to be awake to know that there are no other points of view? where would be the difference if there was? for me awakening is to transcend the ego, and to think: "there are no others" or "yes, there are others" or "I am god" is ego. Be awaken is an state no to know something.  maybe or that the true mystics almost never talked about god or concrete things

Awakening is solipsism .as long as you are not conscious that all others are a projection of your own mind then you are not fully awake .

You may have awoken to no self or infinite love or infinite intelligence but you still gotta make the final step and annihilate all sense of otherness. 

Awakening Is the most radical realization that you have. 

It's not ego.its the ultimate truth. 

-Osho