Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not necessarily he may just want to share it.  When you first awaken you want to share with everyone.  Counterintuitively you also know there is really no one but yourself to share it with.  That said, God creates separation or the appearance of it (same difference) for the very reason of sharing its love with others.  That is a selfless act not a selfish one. 

What if sharing is the ego's defense mechanism to keep itself asleep? 

18 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

After awakening is when you become the most susceptible to falling right back into a deeper sleep.  

For instance, I had a dream once where I realized I was in a dream. It was a lucid dream.  After waking up from my lucid dream, I told my mom about my lucid dream last night.  The self-deceptions that construct a dream are so powerful that I soon discovered that I dreamt the entire thing of me waking up and telling my mom about my lucid dream/awakening.  And guess what? I am still dreaming now.  

Now, how is my lucid dream self-deception experience similar to what I see going on here?

Of course, the irony is that me posting all this is my own self-deception and defense mechanism.  I am gonna get off now lol!  See, this is how tricky this devil is.  But at the same time, what else is there to do but to enjoy the dream.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

So what happens if you get eaten by a lion? Did you imagine it or is it outside of your control? If you are imagining everything is everything in your control?

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

But at the same time, what else is there to do but to enjoy the dream.

On 11/3/2022 at 18:36, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1

get deeper into , since it is not a video game for children to have fun, it is god, of unfathomable depth, full of purpose

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Inliytened1

get deeper into , since it is not a video game for children to have fun, it is god, of unfathomable depth, full of purpose

????☄️

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not necessarily he may just want to share it.  When you first awaken you want to share with everyone.  Counterintuitively you also know there is really no one but yourself to share it with.  That said, God creates separation or the appearance of it (same difference) for the very reason of sharing its love with others.  That is a selfless act not a selfish one. 

True, could be legit

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

You are playing games with yourself. ;) 

There is only one dreamer in the dream. All else is a story.

Sorry cant unquote

Pd: But yes you are right. Theres only one dreamer ?

8 hours ago, funcool said:

So what happens if you get eaten by a lion? Did you imagine it or is it outside of your control? If you are imagining everything is everything in your control?

Yes everyone and everything is your imagination and your will .

Yes everything is your control .but not as the hunan seif .the god self. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

but not as the hunan

Yea, if you got eaten by a lion it probably wouldn't be hunan, most likely just eaten raw.

@SOUL that was a typo lol

-Osho

Are you creating your and "other people"s histories and memories and bodies and selves in the present moment? Is there such a thing as a self, an awareness, a consciousness, other thank you? Is it true that your bubble of awareness is the only bubble of awareness "in" existence? 

Are you the void that is appearing as the world and people and space and time? Are you the void that is appearing as sight and sound and all other senses and all that is "in" existence? Is there anything at all other than yourself "in" existence? 

If you are watching a movie or reading a book, is it true that you actually are imagining it in the moment, and it actually, at the ultimate, absolute, level is not coming from a history and any background? And is it true that nothing that you can perceive, nothing, actually is coming from a history and any background? 

Is it true that you are the minds and awarenesses and sensations, and all, of all that is, of all beings in existence? Is it true that you are every aspect of every aspect of every aspect of all that is? And is it true that, at the ultimate, absolute, level you have all knowledge of all things, and all, of all that is, for all knowledge and all that is is what you are imagining in the moment?

Is it true that you know all knowledge in all existence, because you are the creator of all knowledge in all existence in the moment, and assigning a socalled background history and so on to all of that to create the experience of space and time and history and continuity and so on? 

10 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Are you creating your and "other people"s histories and memories and bodies and selves in the present moment?

Yes .

10 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Is there such a thing as a self, an awareness, a consciousness, other thank you?

No .

11 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Is it true that your bubble of

13 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

all

awareness is the only bubble of awareness "in" existence? 

Yes .

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Are you the void that is appearing as the world and people and space and time? 

Yes .

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Are you the void that is appearing as sight and sound and all other senses and all that is "in" existence?

Yes .

14 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

14 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

If you are watching a movie or reading a book, is it true that you actually are imagining it in the moment, and it actually, at the ultimate, absolute, level is not coming from a history and any 

Yes .

15 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Is there anything at all other than yourself "in" existence? 

No .

16 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Is it true that you are the minds and awarenesses and sensations, and all, of all that is, of all beings in existence?

No .there Is only one being in existence. YOU.

17 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

And is it true that, at the ultimate, absolute, level you have all knowledge of all things, and all, of all that is, for all knowledge and all that is is what you are imagining in the moment?

Yes .you are completely omniscient. Because you have 100% direct access to everything that exists right now. Namely the place you are in right now. 

-Osho

Why did you say no to "is it true that you are the minds and awarenesses and sensations, and all, of all that is, of all beings in existence?"? 

If I am the only one then I must be the minds and selves and all of all that is, at least at the ultimate absolute level. 

And also I must be the entire existence of my building and house and neighbors and family and all, because I'm the existence of all. 

Then I must be creating the smaller scales of my reality just like I'm creating the grander scale of my reality, for everything is one thing, in a sense, like a hologram. 45=44=43=42 etc etc etc etc etc. 

Then all physical forms and selves etc must also be like physical forms and selves of Frodo and Gandalf. People and worlds and selves etc must be not more real than Frodo and Shire etc etc. 

8 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Why did you say no to "is it true that you are the minds and awarenesses and sensations, and all, of all that is, of all beings in existence?"? 

Because they are imaginary .there is only you imagining everyone else. 

If I am the only one then I must be the minds and selves and all of all that is, at least at the ultimate absolute level. 

And also I must be the entire existence of my building and house and neighbors and family and all, because I'm the existence of all. 

Then I must be creating the smaller scales of my reality just like I'm creating the grander scale of my reality, for everything is one thing, in a sense, like a hologram. 45=44=43=42 etc etc etc etc etc. 

Then all physical forms and selves etc must also be like physical forms and selves of Frodo and Gandalf. People and worlds and selves etc must be not more real than Frodo and Shire etc etc. 

All of that is something you are just imagining. There is nothing that exists in the entire Universe other than what you are precisely experiencing right now. There are no other minds or other people or other worlds. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Because they are imaginary .there is only you imagining everyone else. 

All of that is something you are just imagining. There is nothing that exists in the entire Universe other than what you are precisely experiencing right now. There are no other minds or other people or other worlds. 

Does what I'm experiencing right now really exist, or is it another illusion also, at the ultimate absolute level?

5 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Does what I'm experiencing right now really exist, or is it another illusion also, at the ultimate absolute level?

Both at the same time .of course. 

Just like a dream at night. It's both real and unreal at the same time. 

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Both at the same time .of course. 

Just like a dream at night. It's both real and unreal at the same time. 

So you can become any dream that you want, if you become infinitely conscious, if it is what you want. You can become any dream that you want for all that is basically is nothing. But it would require high consciousness. That would require high consciousness. The dream can turn into anything that you want. Any timeline, any universe, any "reality" that you want, at the relative level. It is, however, all nothing at the ultimate level. Hmhm. Hmm. 

So you can become any dream that you want, if you become infinitely conscious, if it is what you want. You can become any dream that you want for all that is basically is nothing. But it would require high consciousness. That would require high consciousness. The dream can turn into anything that you want. Any timeline, any universe, any "reality" that you want, at the relative level. It is, however, all nothing at the ultimate level. Hmhm. Hmm. 

Yes you can dream up whatever you want .the only problem is you are so busy dreaming up this current world. For you to dream up a different timeline and a different world, you would have to first stop dreaming this one that you are currently dreaming. And of course thats the last thing you want. You've called that death. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Yes you can dream up whatever you want .the only problem is you are so busy dreaming up this current world. For you to dream up a different timeline and a different world, you would have to first stop dreaming this one that you are currently dreaming. And of course thats the last thing you want. You've called that death. 

I think it is like the idea of putting a frog in a boiling water, then it will freak the frog out, but if you heat it up bit by bit by bit, then it can even be a comfortable process of total awakening, a comfortable process of "dying" perhaps.