Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

I’ve got a feeling that psychedelics are going to kick your ass mate where you then realise that you havnt yet awoken to solipsism at all. When you have a true psychedelic awakening of a solipsistic nature, this what you think you’ve awoken to here and now will be put into its true perspective. Your in for a shock bud no matter what it is you think your getting at the moment. It’ll cut through this gibberish that you’ve convinced yourself of. And for the record I’m not saying that what your saying is not truth. You’ve talked the talk, I just don’t think you’ve walked the walk. To my mind this is completely conceptual with you. You say your conscious of it. But I’m not having it. You understand the concept, and believe it with 100% conviction. And no doubt had some decent insights. But insight is not awakening. In a sense I’m feeling a little sorry for you. Because I just don’t think your conscious of what you think you are

Be careful of parroting what Leo says or anyone, sometimes is easy to just lie/delude yourself.

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

But insight is not awakening.

+1

@Juan there iis no possibility if delusion in awakening  .

It's absolutely true .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Juan there iis no possibility if delusion in awakening  .

It's absolutely true .

Says and feels every deluded person, don't take the power of delusion so lightly. 

26 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Says and feels every deluded person, don't take the power of delusion so lightly. 

I'm not deluded. I've absolutely awoken to who am I and what reality is .

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm not deluded. I've absolutely awoken to who am I and what reality is .

I am smelling an ego here.  What the hell does it matter what "other" people think?

Posting your awakening on here is another ego game.  

Responding to "others" trying to convince that you aren't deluded is another game.  

Measuring your awakening sizes is also another ego game.

I have not escaped the ego games and neither have you, relatively speaking.

Align your lifestyle with the highest awakening.

Keeping going further.  You ain't done.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed it might seem that way from your pov.  I could be deluded. I could be insane .I could be lying .or whatever  .

But from my pov I'm 100% certain that I've awakened to the highest trtruth. 

I'm not asking you or anyone to believe me .I'm just sharing my experiences and understanding and trying to help people achieve the same results as mine .

-Osho

I think the standard definition of solipsism is what confuses people. The coexistance of multiple POV's created be the only great mind is possible, as the coexistance of multiple isolated consciousness of every human being. Is not that just one exist and the rest dont. Is that it just exist a single mind imagining the "dream", and the little consciousness dreamnt think they are the only dreamer.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:29 AM, Someone here said:

Don't play games with me. 

You are playing games with yourself. ;) 

8 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

I think the standard definition of solipsism is what confuses people. The coexistance of multiple POV's created be the only great mind is possible, as the coexistance of multiple isolated consciousness of every human being. Is not that just one exist and the rest dont. Is that it just exist a single mind imagining the "dream", and the little consciousness dreamnt think they are the only dreamer.

There is only one dreamer in the dream. All else is a story.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I am smelling an ego here.  What the hell does it matter what "other" people think?

Posting your awakening on here is another ego game.  

Not necessarily he may just want to share it.  When you first awaken you want to share with everyone.  Counterintuitively you also know there is really no one but yourself to share it with.  That said, God creates separation or the appearance of it (same difference) for the very reason of sharing its love with others.  That is a selfless act not a selfish one. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here When have the solipsism became the symbol for ultimate awakening? ?

Is this the new fashion?

What a cute trend.

My question to you is - why did you open this thread and share your awakening to us, if you think we are not exist?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 10/03/2022 at 11:35 AM, Someone here said:

So yes you are always ever talking with yourself. And of course I'm saying this to myself. It's not a zen deception per say. I have nothing else to do but interact with myself. 

I explained here ?

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

My question to you is - why did you open this thread and share your awakening to us, if you think we are not exist?

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I explained here ?

Why did you want to discover that solipsism is true?

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Why did you want to discover that solipsism is true?

I didn't want to discover that it's true .that would be me presupposing that it's true .it's circular reasoning. 

I just discovered that it's true. 

-Osho

So are you conscious that you are me and you Will be here imagining things for eternity? ?

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So are you conscious that you are me and you Will be here imagining things for eternity? ?

Of course .

-Osho

@Someone here can you watch the ultimate structure of reality explained after your awakening to confirm if it still up to date and congruent with the solipsism Video?

For me it sounds different

Edited by OBEler

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here can you watch the ultimate structure of reality explained after your awakening to confirm if it still up to date and congruent with the solipsism Video?

For me it sounds different

There are many facets to awakening. The realization that others are Imaginary is just one facet. That video as I remember talks about different facets of awakening. But yeah it's congruent with each others.

-Osho

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

You are playing games with yourself. ;) 

There is only one dreamer in the dream. All else is a story.

Yeah but it's like if the characters of the movie dont relize they are characters from a  movie, they think they're real lol! 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is a selfless act not a selfish one.

How can we know the difference?

21 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

Yeah but it's like if the characters of the movie dont relize they are characters from a  movie, they think they're real lol! 

It is more like you forgot that you wrote the script for other characters you created to act real to fool yourself into thinking they are real so that you can keep dreaming.  

Consciousness is playing a game with itself right now.  Become skeptical of the dream characters claiming they have awoken.  Only the dreamer can awaken.  After awakening is when you become the most susceptible to falling right back into a deeper sleep.  

For instance, I had a dream once where I realized I was in a dream. It was a lucid dream.  After waking up from my lucid dream, I told my mom about my lucid dream last night.  The self-deceptions that construct a dream are so powerful that I soon discovered that I dreamt the entire thing of me waking up and telling my mom about my lucid dream/awakening.  And guess what? I am still dreaming now.  

Now, how is my lucid dream self-deception experience similar to what I see going on here?

Edited by r0ckyreed