Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Mulky said:

Even though you only experience your experience, it doesn't mean things outside your experience don't exist, is just means you don't experience them.  When I'm away from my house, every experience I have of my house is imaginary.  But it doesn't mean that my house doesn't still exist, it just means any experience I have of my house is imaginary.  Really every experience you've ever had is imaginary in a way, but that doesn't mean that experiences outside of your experience don't exist, it just means any experience you have of them would be imaginary.

In a dream or a video game..where is your house when you drive off? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 the house is still be hold in gods consciousness, even if this human ego doesnt look at it

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 the house is still be hold in gods consciousness, even if this human ego doesnt look at it

Consciousness is fundamentally nothing so where would that be actually?  And That would mean God has its own POV separate from you that you could shift to or access.  So God would need it's own POV.   It's actually simpler than that.  It is just imagined  on the fly exactly as a dream.  Infinity just collapses on the fly and you are it right now.  There isn't really an ego.  There is just God in a finite form but able to still imagine at infinite levels on the fly.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

In a dream or a video game..where is your house when you drive off

@Inliytened1 Well there is, not visually , but as lines of code....

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But the other POVs have no existence or experience outside of your Mind as God.  You are the only actual mind in existence - the only experience.

Where you say "You are the only experience" is where I disagree. I´d say "You are the only experiencer, experiencing many experiences, one for every point of view."

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

@Inliytened1 Well there is, not visually , but as lines of code....

Yeah video game isn't perfect analogy but you get the idea...dream is better.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 no dream is not better, your subconsciousness creates the backup 

There is not really a subconscious though as we know brains are imaginary.   Just as God doesn't have a subconscious where it holds stuff behind the scenes.  Why  would it be necessary?  It's infinite and can do it without storage or backup.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 so when this ukraine war is happening, how can you explain it doesnt exist if I dont look at it. but somehow ukraine refugees are in my town. so there is an outside event happening, even if my human pov is not looking at it

@Someone here   Jesus dude, all this mental masturbation is worth literally nothing. At the end of the day when someone points a gun towards your head, you will pee your pants crying for your life. Spirituality means nothing without experience, literally.

I don´t like this. I´ve been searching for truth for years and it has only given me fear, suffering, confusion, frustration.

Just now, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 so when this ukraine war is happening, how can you explain it doesnt exist if I dont look at it. but somehow ukraine refugees are in my town. so there is an outside event happening, even if my human pov is not looking at it

That's why I said it's amazing.  It's absolutely astounding.   Don't get me wrong I'm not saying relatively speaking the war isn't going on right now.  Of course it is.  I'm just talking about the structure of how everything is structured.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

I don´t like this. I´ve been searching for truth for years and it has only given me fear, suffering, confusion, frustration.

Turn it off.  Maybe we should lock this because a lot of you guys aren't ready for true solipsism.  And I don't fucking blame you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is not really a subconscious though as we know brains are imaginary.   Just as God doesn't have a subconscious where it holds stuff behind the scenes.  Why  would it be necessary?  It's infinite and can do it without storage or backup.

it may not be necessary but why must infinity just do necessary things.If it is infinite it should also do it with storage and backup.

Just now, OBEler said:

it may not be necessary but why must infinity just do necessary things.If it is infinite it should also do it with storage and backup.

If you were infinitely intelligent you wouldn't do things that aren't necessary.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Turn it off.  Maybe we should lock this because a lot of you guys aren't ready for true solipsism.  And I don't fucking blame you.

Its bound to be like this with every Solipsism thread. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's why I said it's amazing.  It's absolutely astounding.   Don't get me wrong I'm not saying relatively speaking the war isn't going on right now.  Of course it is.  I'm just talking about the structure of how everything is structured.

so relative speaking the house exists somehow even if I as human being am not looking at it, but absolute speaking the house doesnt exist (=is not even imaginary or hold in consciousness) then?

Edited by OBEler

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

so relative speaking the house exists somehow even if I as human being am not looking at it, but absolute speaking the house  doesnt exist then?

I mean as God your imagining the war and then it becomes real for you.  So it is happening as long as you are imagining its happening.   Imagining - real are the same.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Sorry but always talk from which perspective or pov you are talking about.

You mean I as god imagined this ukraine war? But you said also just my human pov does exist and if I as human are not conscious of something it REALLY does not exist (not even imaginary, not even hold in consciousness because this would be unnecessary). So this ukraine war should not exist when I as human being are not conscious off but now you say it does. That is something I dont understand

Edited by OBEler