Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 It happened when I listened to Leo's solipsism video for three times and contemplated it deeply for myself.  Not sure if you would call that conceptual but I feel completely awake right now. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

There is no moon, you still think that there is such a thing as the moon. If you look at the moon and see the moon in your dream state, does it mean that the moon really is there?

Just now, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 It happened when I listened to Leo's solipsism video for three times and contemplated it deeply for myself.  Not sure if you would call that conceptual but I feel completely awake right now. 

Gotchya.  Yeah everyone's awakening is unique to them.  That's awesome though congratulations.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Fearey said:

I think you're the one trolling.

I don't think he is.  He had an awakening 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Vibroverse said:

There is no moon

?

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

There is no moon, you still think that there is such a thing as the moon. If you look at the moon and see the moon in your dream state, does it mean that the moon really is there?

There is no difference between "really " and not really. 

Imaginary =real 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Lol if 10.000 viewed the Video and someone here had an awakening of this then there is a Chance of 0,01% to get awakened by this. Pretty high compared to other spiritual practices 

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

There is no moon

9 minutes ago, Tim R said:

?

xD

In direct experience, Solipsism is nowhere to be found. In direct experience, POVs are nowhere to be found, neither "my", nor "your".

Solipsism is literally just a concept, like "three". There's no such thing as "three". 

That's why direct experience is absolutely crucial. Solipsism is not direct epxerience, it's mind & illusion. Solipsism is a projection onto "experience" (which is also projection).

20 minutes ago, Tim R said:

In direct experience, Solipsism is nowhere to be found. In direct experience, POVs are nowhere to be found, neither "my", nor "your".

Solipsism is literally just a concept, like "three". There's no such thing as "three". 

That's why direct experience is absolutely crucial. Solipsism is not direct epxerience, it's mind & illusion. Solipsism is a projection onto "experience" (which is also projection).

That's why I don't use the term personally.  However at the deepest level it is the Truth.  There is only your own mind as God and that is all that exists.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Do you still have fear for everyday situations or are you now fearless?

@Someone here

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

You are all alone and I'm also all alone at the same time.

These kind of sentences keep me thinking whatever you understand the thing or not. We are the same person, but we don't and we can't exist at the same time. I am here NOW and when I receive the message where you are then I am not here anymore writing it. 

This thing is not about what exist for someone, but what exist at all and that what you "perceive" is all there is so actually there can't be happening things same time like you previously commented as you can see.

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 how are you so sure, Did you have an awakening about this or is this your theory

@Someone here some of the confusion many are having in understanding what you now (perhaps) understand might be cleared up by understanding non-dual vs dual perspectives of 'the nature of reality'.

There's 1 thing and Everything is it.. You and I 'not two things'.. 

Awakening to 'Solipsism' and having a 'Non-dual' awakening are the same thing. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

'No Self' awakening is also the same as awakening to Solipsism.. There is only 'all of it'. The 'separate you' disappears such that 'you' are equal to 'that which is not you'.. no difference. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

Boys boys boys, what are you all talking about. You are all imaginary - only conciousness exsist, which is me, God:x:P But for you, which is me - I am imaginary.

How did this awakening change you?@Someone here

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Someone here

Great work!

How much sleep do you require a night? Or did your sleep patterns change radically, too?

I'm asking this because I experienced something similar during my awakenings,

Greg.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

18 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

@Someone here why is solipsism true? is it the ultimate awakening?

For me it was the final awakening.  But you realize directly  that you are  completely alone and that all "other" is in fact being imagined within your own mind.  It was a very difficult but at the same time amazing and blissful one.   But in that state of consciousness you really can't function because there is absolutely no difference between another person and you.  Its terrifying but as I said also very liberating to know that you are God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

For me it was the final awakening.  But you realize directly  that you are  completely alone and that all "other" is in fact being imagined within your own mind.  It was a very difficult but at the same time amazing and blissful one.   But in that state of consciousness you really can't function because there is absolutely no difference between another person and you.  Its terrifying but as I said also very liberating to know that you are God.

^the only thing I would change about this understanding is that there isn't even a distinction between 'you' and 'what you are imagining'.. those are the same thing. 

There is really just 'Imaginary Everything' and that's what you ARE.. 

All of Reality isn't something 'you are imagining' as much as it is 'what you are'.