Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

I can explain that. I can watch a video or read a book and completely understand what is being referred to. I can conceptually totally get it. I can use my mind and conceptually think this into a belief, but I don’t. I can look around right now and put myself in a frame of mind where I can make it seem completely obvious. Yet I am not conscious of it. Therefore I would just be bullshitting myself into believing I had awoken to it. My conclusion is that this is the case for you. You’ve tricked yourself that you have awoken. I genuinely would like to think not, but the way you’ve portrayed this seeming awakening leads me to believe you have. 
I think your at the total other end of the spectrum as to why Leo took the video down. One end is of those who could potentially have a mental breakdown and the other end is the likes of you, who have taken it on as a belief and created a false awakening from it, which could be as disastrous as the other end of the scale. Just a personal opinion. Take care man

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

All of that is imaginary. Notice this.

anything you are NOT directly experiencing right now is something you are imagining. 

There is only the what's in front of you right this very moment and nothing else. 

What is in front of you also is something you are imagining. Consciousness also is something you are imagining. There is nothing but imagination. 

Edited by Vibroverse

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

What is in front of you also is something you are imagining. 

Of course. But a deeper layer of Imagination. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I know, that everything else is imaginary from my pov. but you said your pov is in my pov. Also the forces of the moon influences me right now. So the force of the moon exists also right now and shapes my pov. Therefore there exists (on different level or whatever) MORE than just my laptop screen I am looking at. What do you say about this?

Ok, Everything is an image in my mind, from myself to others. you, someone here, are nothing more than an idea created by me. If the dream is erased, the emptiness remains. No more you or me, but still existing. 

what does this mean? that only my dream is real and only I exist, as solipsism seems to imply? this is very simplistic. I only exist, but i am dreaming all the dreams. How? I don't know. 

but the important thing is not if there are others or not, it is what i am if we delete the dream from the equation. 

@Someone here

Yeah that was what I was saying and told you before on the discord :D 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat.... So we both are groundless.. For you to exist for me, I must experience you.. And for me to exist for you, you must experience me .. So ultimately none of us are real only to the extent of experiencing each others. 

I didn't really just understand what you meant by a word groundless in this context, because that sounded like we both are JUST perceptions in "others" movie. Actually more profoundly there is only the movie that is happening right NOW and that contains possibly "perceptions" of other people. You kind of worded it in a way that I thought you didn't understand the thing, but that was communication problem.

@Vibroverse

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

What is in front of you also is something you are imagining. 

Better way to say that is to say there is nothing behind the "perceptions" and only thing that there is, is the movie which is playing right NOW.

@OBEler

What you are NOW saying is only mental masturbation and if that continues this whole thread will again be closed.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Just now, OBEler said:

@Someone here I know, that everything else is imaginary from my pov. but you said your pov is in my pov. Also the forces of the moon influences me right now. So the force of the moon exists also right now and shapes my pov. Therefore there exists (on different level or whatever) MORE than just my laptop screen I am looking at. What do you say about this?

No again .all that is imaginary. The moon is something you are imagining unless you are actually looking at it .

There is only one pov .yours right now. Your laptop screen is quite literally the only thing that exists in all of existence at this precise moment. Check and see for yourself that this Is true .don't just believe me .actually look and see what is actual and what Is imaginary. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Of course. But a deeper layer of Imagination. 

Yes, a deeper layer of imagination in one level, but at the ultimate level it being a deeper layer of imagination also is imagination. Think about it, this that you are perceiving seems to be "deeply layered" now, but when you sleep and get into the dream state, now that seems to be "deeply layered". 

Think that I come to you in a dream that you are having in the nighttime, and tell you that this also is a dream, and actually not deeply layered at all. You would probably still tell me that it is deeply layered, because in the dream state you will be believing that it is the real, "deeply layered" imagination. 

4 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Someone here What is "direct experience"?

What you are experiencing right now right here. 

-Osho

@Someone here Yes I can confirm, from my limited POV this laptop screen is all there is. For human me. But you said for ALL of existence so your POV does not exist right now in existence? This contradicts what you said at the beginning.

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here Yes I can confirm, from my limited POV this laptop screen is all there is. For human me. But you said for ALL of existence so your POV does not exist right now in existence? This contradicts what you said at the beginning.

No there is no contradiction. Your pov is absolute truth. There is nothing else but what you are experiencing right now from your pov .from my pov the same principle applies. We are both dreaming each others up .

This is where we face problems with language because language is inherently dualistic. I'm pointing to something that unfortunately cannot be communicated via words .

It requires an awakening. Only an awakening will do .

-Osho

@Someone here Ok thanks for clarification. So you would say my pov and your pov are totally connected because we both dream each other up?

I feel this must be total awesome if this is true

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What you are experiencing right now right here. 

Yeah, but why not just call it "experience"? 

What is "direct experience"? 

@OBEler

It's not like we are connected, but it is 2 different dreams you are having so when your body dies and then you live my life next and that is when you receive your own message you just writed. We are the same person. I am you.

Edited by Kksd74628

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Your pov is absolute truth. Please notice this. You don't know anything else. and whatever you come to know must be inside your pov. So is my pov. My pov is also absolute truth .  How can we have two absolute truths? It's not two ... notice my pov is within your pov and your pov is within my pov. So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat.... So we both are groundless.. For you to exist for me, I must experience you.. And for me to exist for you, you must experience me .. So ultimately none of us are real only to the extent of experiencing each others. 

=me and you the same thing. Get this? Lol.

Another way to put it.... I am nothing but your pov. And you are nothing but my pov. So ultimately none of us are "there" by themselves. We are dreaming each others up. Make sure you get this. This is good for a mindfuck. 

@OBEler

Read this part again and make sure you get it .

-Osho

@Tim R

I would also say that even experience is too much to said and movie is better term, because movie can exist without a watcher. Still everything we do right NOW is just wordplay, because we both understand the thing :D

7 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Yeah, but why not just call it "experience"? 

What is "direct experience"? 

You can call it whatever you want as long as you understand what it means .

-Osho

"notice my pov is within your pov and your pov is within my pov. So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat...."

If I look at my desktop screen I cannot notice your pov in my pov.

You still think that the content of your "direct experience" is real, somehow more than your other imaginations. For instance, when you imagine being in Mars, for instance, you don't call that your direct experience, but you call being in the world your direct experience. Then you say "oh Mars is imagination, but the world is my direct experience", but then, without realizing, you're creating a duality.