WokeBloke

If consciosuness can do anything...

32 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, aurum said:

I actually can’t fly because I’m imagining I actually can’t fly.

You can fully experience imagination as if it was fully real. It’s just not. That’s what makes it an illusion. Albeit a highly convincing. A master illusion.

Can you stop imagining that?

Just now, WokeBloke said:

Can you stop imagining that?

No, because I’m imagining that I can’t.

You’re also assuming that You/God is interested in transcending its imagined limits. You/God have no such desire. There is deep wisdom is the limitations, that’s why You/God imagine them.

35 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Then create a spaceship right now. If you can't do it then it's just a belief.

Well yeah, that's what I'm saying, I don't actually believe I can, and so I can't. I've never proved or disproved that if I truly believed I could do that then it would materialize, so I can't say for sure that I just can't do XYZ thing since limits are self-imposed, are they not?

14 minutes ago, aurum said:

No, because I’m imagining that I can’t.

You’re also assuming that You/God is interested in transcending its imagined limits. You/God have no such desire. There is deep wisdom is the limitations, that’s why You/God imagine them.

Why do you think you are imagining your limitations? How do you know that you aren't imagining that you are imagining them?

How do you define imagining?

Edited by WokeBloke

7 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

How do you define imagining?

This is the whole crux of the problem with this conversation.

We’re in deep non-dual territory, where language easily starts to break down and become non-sensical. Because of course language is dualistic. But we can take a crack at it.

Let’s say you and I are both looking at a table. But I claim the table is imaginary. What does that mean?

Well, from a conventional perspective, not much. The table is physical. It has defined properties and constraints. I can touch it, smell, weigh it. I can hold a memory of it. I can cut it in half. I can even give it to my brother for his birthday.

All that is possible. In fact, it’s precisely because it’s “so real” that we forget that the table itself is imaginary. That physicality itself is mind.

And why would you do that? Why would you create such a persistent illusion that you forget the table is imaginary?

Because you wanted to experience remembering. By remembering, you come to know yourself. 

And you cannot remember if you don’t forget.

So that’s what this spiritual work is. God is choosing to remember that it’s God now. God is choosing to remember that it imagined everything into existence by BEING IT. Including physical space, time, all limitations, all scientific laws, birth, death, the earth, this forum, your cat, everything.

So God doesn’t just imagine. God IS what it imagines. The table is God, and the table is imaginary. And all of it is You.

Great line of reasoning, I believe that we certainly can participate in God, in theosis, we become like God but not in his essence, God is God, we are still finite and limited in that way, I would say that God brought this universe out of nothing and he is completly transcendent but also immanent, closer then close, he wants to have a relationship with us.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I remember Leo ones talking about how this moment, this entire world right now, this frame, is actually being created by consciousness, or we can say that consciousness becoming this frame, in just one moment, here and now, out of nothingness. 

He said that you imagine that this frame must have had a history to become this frame, like a billions years of evolution that caused this frame to be this frame, the world as it is, but in actually consciousness just being able to create all of this here and now, in just one moment. 

Then consciousness, in the human form, is creating a background story of "why this frame is this frame" and creating a past and a story, and so forth, why this frame is this frame, but in actually consciousness is doing that. 

So, i think what Leo actually says is consciousness already is creating an entire universe, even the socalled history, so called past, that "has happened" to bring this frame into existence, but in actually, consciousness is creating this very universe right now. 

So if consciousness is awakened enough, and if it is relevant for it, then consciousness can create another universe, with its own billions of years of past and beings and their minds and bodies and memories, and so forth, in just one moment, like consciousness actually is doing right now. 

Creating another universe with its own socalled past and so forth, and for consciousness is infinite, it can even create an infinite number of such universes in varying degrees, and so forth, of their "evolutions", all right here and now, in the same place a dream is taking place, and by the same substance a dream is made of, yeah. 

Every universe is made of consciousness, every universe is consciousness, the void "from which" everything is made, and "it", right now, is morphing itself into different forms of "frames", and in that sense it is creating a totally new universe in every moment anyways, but it does not realize that because each new universe, each new frame, that it's creating in every moment is very similar to the universes it "created" a moment ago. 

It already is creating a totally new universe, a totally new frame, in every moment, or to say it better, "becoming" a new universe, a new frame, in every moment, and creating an illusion of space and time and reality to make it look "logical" to itself while "it" is being the human form, creating an illusion of "sequences of events" that "brought it" to this point, to create the person, the world, the others, etc etc etc, that are. 

This entire frame, this entire world, people, their minds, bodies, histories, all socalled memories, etc etc etc, are being imagined, right now, by consciousness into being, imagining their bodies and histories and brains and minds and personalities, and so forth, all being created out of nothing, all being out of nothing, here and now. 

Nothing is coming from a real "past" and no memories are coming from a "real past", it all is being created, yeah, right now out of nothing, it all is nothing. Every aspect of this existence is nothing that is coming into being out of nothing, made out of nothing. 

Consciousness really does not need time etc to create all of this, all the minds and bodies and histories and so forth of people and things, haha, this is all just literal nothing coming into being in the now, as this frame, out of nothing, out of absolutely nothing ?. 

People's selves and minds and eyes and brains and "the field" and personalities and memories and thoughts and worlds and universes, all of that is being imagined by consciousness, literally right now. 

None of this actually is coming from a "history", no culture, no self, etc, is coming from a "history", no book or video or technology is coming from a "history", it is all being imagined in the now. 

And then consciousness thinks "c'mon it cannot all be as meaningless and empty as that" and creates background stories of things to not go crazy in absolute infinity, haha. 

And all the socalled trolls are imaginary, every person is imaginary, and I don't understand how some people don't understand that this is a dream, all of this is a dream you're creating, you're creating all the socalled reality and your world, and you can create any world that you want. You don't need to be okay with imbecile imaginations, you can stop imagining them and darn start imagining something else. This is all your frickin dream, this all frickin imaginary. 

35 minutes ago, Benton said:

You don’t know until you try!

Have you ever heard of turiya?

Also what is your experience in other states of consciousness?

This is a dream. And it’s more malleable than you’d think. If only you realized you where dreaming…

If other people are experiencing then it's not a dream since they would be real beings. You can't wake up from base reality. I myself am experiencing. Are you suggesting that you are not actually experiencing?

1 hour ago, Benton said:

@WokeBloke Am I?

What part of me is experiencing?

You don’t see a me experiencing. All you have is your experience/perspective. Even other people are within your perspective. I am you. We are one.

You can drastically alter your perspective/experience and that is what’s real for you. 
Your current limitations are self imposed.

Their is no I and you it’s I/you

Try and find something outside of your little bubble of consciousness you have there. Something that you aren’t experiencing or imagining to be real. Do you see Mars? Or do you have an idea in your mind when you think about Mars?

This text is as real as I get for you.

One.

Also, you don’t even know what your experience really is. You can describe it, but that’s just a description.

If you are me then my life is your life and it's not a dream it's your actual life. Indeed I can't see the world beyond my perception and neither can you but that doesn't mean there isn't a common world that you and I are perceiving. 

I guess I don't understand why you call it a dream? What is your definition of a dream.?

Is it really appropriate to call something that you can't wake up from a dream? 

15 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Great line of reasoning, I believe that we certainly can participate in God, in theosis, we become like God but not in his essence, God is God, we are still finite and limited in that way, I would say that God brought this universe out of nothing and he is completly transcendent but also immanent, closer then close, he wants to have a relationship with us.

From my perspective, you’re hedging.

If you follow theosis to its natural conclusion, you will literally become God. That’s what is really implied by “union”.

Of course you will also be finite and limited. That’s correct. And in that sense, we could make a distinction. But there is ultimately no difference between your finite self and God. The finite self IS God.

God does not “want a relationship” with you or “is close”. That still implies two, where there is only one.

One, One, One.

It’s all God and it’s all You.