Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero in progress

A Silly Analogy Of Existence ;)

6 posts in this topic

I guess you can see life (reality) as a game right, like if you played Grand Theft Auto. in order to play that game you have to be the character inside the game, see? 

In order to interact with the environment, not to mention shoot guns and beat up prostitutes after they've.... you know ;) 

Like say in the game you are crossing the street and some dick, comes and knocks you over, with a car, you react as if you are the character. Maybe you retaliate by pulling them out of the car and attack them.

So in this analogy, you could say you are the game itself, the environment, the character, ect. But you are also the one playing the game and after you turn it off your are fine & not tarnished by it.

Life really isn't to serious, because its really nothing, your really nothing.

Its great :)

Have a good day!

I've had the actual Gta paradigm experience after a long time playing it. 

I've also thought of it in terms of sims and that im the guy infront of the pc, sleeping on the keyboard, letting the stupid AI do all the decisions..

"Wake up!" I scream and wave hands towards the screen. No answer. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodoster ive heard Rupert spira Say something similar, when he talks about, that you are the screen of the movie, and that which happens to the characters in the movie, doesn't ultimately affect the screen itself, something like that, I can't really remember it to well, maybe someone eles has heard him say that to?

Eckhart Tolle talks of the painter's canvas as the never-changing background (big Self) that is the base for an ever-changing painting (small self) running across the canvas. Mistaking the constantly changing painting for the never-changing canvas is the default mode for most.

5 hours ago, Callum A said:

@Dodoster ive heard Rupert spira Say something similar, when he talks about, that you are the screen of the movie, and that which happens to the characters in the movie, doesn't ultimately affect the screen itself, something like that, I can't really remember it to well, maybe someone eles has heard him say that to?

Yes, he makes analogies with Screen and movie, I really love watching Rupert. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.