Max8

where have you been leo ?

20 posts in this topic

you are not uploading and you delete many videos, why ?

What else was pulled other than the solipsism video? Leo is probably balls deep in Elden Ring.

He probably got burned out and needs a long long vacation to get his energy back; could also be working on other hobbies at this time that he doesn't want to share quite yet.

52 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Max8 Which videos have been deleted?

the blog videos 

51 minutes ago, Loba said:

He probably got burned out and needs a long long vacation to get his energy back; could also be working on other hobbies at this time that he doesn't want to share quite yet.

he was very health charismatic rational and practical  until he started using drugs and got into spirituality. 

the drugs  fucked his mind up 

@Max8 I think he's doing good, but should lay off of stuff and integrate for sure; like, a lot of meditation, nature, writing, contemplating - without the use of any chemicals.  Just to try and get a natural awakening and compare and contrast.  I don't know if it fucked his mind up or not because I have not tried the things he has.  I think he was more "natural" about five years ago, though.  Less egoic.  I liked his quirks that he got rid of, I thought that they made him unique.  He reminds me of a friend that I used to have; his old self; I wouldn't mind seeing that side again - as it is probably the real him anyways.  I wonder what he thinks about people writing about him like this?  It's probably kind of annoying...  I'd be annoyed.  He keeps face very well when pressured.

Leo's kind of a mystery, he doesn't really show who he is much at all.  I don't genuinely know if he is on the right path or if he is delusional, I am still open to both possibilities.

Here's Leo. ^  Been busy with Glitch Mob.

Edited by Loba

16 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Max8  Just to try and get a natural awakening and compare and contrast.  I don't know if it fucked his mind up or not because I have not tried the things he has.  I think he was more "natural" about five years ago, though.  Less egoic.  I liked his quirks that he got rid of, I thought that they made him unique.  He reminds me of a friend that I used to have; his old self; I wouldn't mind seeing that side again - as it is probably the real him anyways.  I wonder what he thinks about people writing about him like this?  It's probably kind of annoying...  I'd be annoyed.  He keeps face very well when pressured.

Leo's kind of a mystery, he doesn't really show who he is much at all.  I don't genuinely know if he is on the right path or if he is delusional, I am still open to both possibilities.

yea me too i love the 2017 leo 

i think he should have perused spirituality naturally

that's much healthier because it's what our minds cant handle . 

i mean even that has some dangers let alone using drugs that shoot you to the moon in few minutes. 

i hope he is doing well. i love actualized .org i dont want to see it fall or turn into something different 

the aim is self actualization and practical self improvement and living the good life but what good will it do us to hear about leo's solipsism philosophy.   

2 hours ago, Max8 said:

Which videos have been deleted?

the blog videos 

Every self-hosted video on the blog is unavailable, not just the solipsism ones.

All the videos inside the Life Purpose Course are also unavailable lol.

Either he accidentally let his Vimeo account lapse or they are having some major technical problems on the backend.

Edited by Yarco

I heard a rumor that he is planning to replace Putin’s place and make Russia and Ukraine join the NATO..But it’s just a rumor so don’t jump to conclusions.

Something tells me that he's going through a transitional period right now. It seems that he is not only stewing in a new awakening, but also that he is receiving an unusual amount of backlash right now from the media. 

He said it was technical problems with the blog videos and course videos.

And he said in the past that he was going to start doing something like 10 months on 2 months off for uploading because it is so demanding to upload constantly for 8+ years. I don't blame him.

The best work is always done from a fresh and rejuvenated space.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Maybe he is just planning to get married, have kids, "normal" stuff..

Miss the uploads Leo! And... I just want to say that your solipcism video was the most practical of all for me. Really changed my daily life (for the better).

The media backlash is imaginary, just fear out of a huge leap. 

15 hours ago, Max8 said:

he was very health charismatic rational and practical  until he started using drugs and got into spirituality. 

the drugs  fucked his mind up 

Yup.Love it.❤

19 hours ago, Loba said:

@Max8 I think he's doing good, but should lay off of stuff and integrate for sure; like, a lot of meditation, nature, writing, contemplating - without the use of any chemicals.  Just to try and get a natural awakening and compare and contrast.  I don't know if it fucked his mind up or not because I have not tried the things he has.  I think he was more "natural" about five years ago, though.  Less egoic.  I liked his quirks that he got rid of, I thought that they made him unique.  He reminds me of a friend that I used to have; his old self; I wouldn't mind seeing that side again - as it is probably the real him anyways.  I wonder what he thinks about people writing about him like this?  It's probably kind of annoying...  I'd be annoyed.  He keeps face very well when pressured.

He's imaginary :)

He's all in your head.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

In his latest video that was taken down he said he was busy socializing trying to enjoy it more. 

In Tate we trust

21 hours ago, Yarco said:

All the videos inside the Life Purpose Course are also unavailable.

Anyone heard an update on this?

I'm right in the middle of the course. ?

@Adodd

4 minutes ago, Adodd said:

Anyone heard an update on this?

I'm right in the middle of the course. ?

yes, check out here:

I missed that. Thank you.

Crazy that they did that. Hope things smooth out.

On 10/03/2022 at 3:29 AM, Fernanda said:

Maybe he is just planning to get married, have kids, "normal" stuff..

Miss the uploads Leo! And... I just want to say that your solipcism video was the most practical of all for me. Really changed my daily life (for the better).

The media backlash is imaginary, just fear out of a huge leap. 

I hope not, imagine he decides to shoot his kids in the head as a radical form of awakening. 

No, I think it's best he stays at home alone in Vegas and uploads his videos.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)