Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fopylo

Depression starts hitting and disappointed with the dreamboard

11 posts in this topic

Hi, so since my parents are getting divorced they are taking action to sell the house, which I am not happy about. Today people came over to check the house if they want to buy it, and also tomorrow people will come. My father told me they are selling it for like 3x as much as they bought it for, which made me feel a little better. Back then when my parents purchased this house it was still quite expensive, but certainly not as if they'd purchase it now (prices are going up. And the small town that I'm from is considered a good place to live in). The house is quite comfortable, and I really like where it's located and how it looks like. I've been living in this house for more than 15 years (I'm 19), and since this small town (almost like a village) is small every age group kinda grew up together. From kindergarten until you finish highschool you're mostly gonna be the whole time here, which means I know people for more than a decade, 6 years minimum.

Now you probably understand why I feel sad. From what I understand my mother isn't planning on staying here (which I don't really care since I anyways don't like her much), but my father however wants to live in this area (hopefully in this small town), but the problem is that an option for buying a house today isn't high likely, and that really worries me. I really really hope that my dad finds a place here, and honestly, I'm happier it's my dad rather than my mom.

Those actions will probably come to play at the end of this month or so, and until my parents find houses we'll probably cram up with our cousins, which I don't have a good feeling about that.

But the main reason I'm worried is because cutting ties with the small town = cutting ties with the people. I had a friend that his parents got divorced as well so he moved to a different city for highschool, and he did move on (he is a good guy, but those circumstances can make you overtime lose contact, and being "part of us" - I don't want this to happen to me).

-----------------------------------------

Ok, about the dreamboard. I wrote down like a few months ago that I want to still have this house. Shit isn't working. Nice

The dreamboard is to bring to life things that will help your destiny, so if it is not your destiny to remain in the house, for whatever reason - then you will be moved away from it.  This could be because you are destined to meet new people and try new things!

What sorts of things do you want in your life that are concrete?  Things that can stay the same even when life moves around?
Perhaps you will meet a beautiful partner in the future that you never would have met if you stayed?

Let me tell you... your purpose could be something you don't even know yet, until you learn to follow your heart.
When my family sold the house, I was worried I wouldn't like the new place, but we all love it and life has been good.  Sometimes, change can be a wonderful thing.  Keep an open mind and try to see the positive in these changes.

Read this, and look for what your soul is trying to move you towards.  I say this because I used to be an artist, but I lost passion for it and then I found this video and knew in my heart I was a writer - my soul told me, and if we had not moved, I never would have known that writing was actually what I was supposed to be doing.  The timing never would have happened.  And if I didn't know where to listen, I would not have known it was my soul knocking on the door - giving me my purpose.  I am so passionate about writing, it's what I was put here to do. <3 

This is one of those things where when you are older, you will be grateful for the change.  It will be okay, I know change is hard, especially if you have a bond to a certain area.  Take a jar and put some of the soil from the house in the jar, and when you move, put the soil on the land you are at now. <3  Take a few pictures to remember the house by, bring home with you - but remember that your soul is your true home, and if you carry your heart with you wherever you go, you will never be without Home.

@Judy2

4 hours ago, Judy2 said:

(Idk if you used the phrasing "I want to keep this house", aka a positive one, but regardless, it is about avoidance for you.)

I didn't write "I don't want to leave this house", I wrote "I want to keep this house". Also, Nahm told me that it will happen. Nice.

4 hours ago, Judy2 said:

even if you lose the house.

Kinda starting to happen

4 hours ago, Judy2 said:

On a sidenote, my family might be in a similar situation when it comes to my grandparents' house in a village that's several driving hours from where we live. If grandma dies we might have to sell it as well, even though my grandfather literally built the house by himself, with his own hands. And it might be sad to lose that place and all the memories attached to it, but i also don't spend too much time worrying about it. Whichever way it goes, it'll be fine.

Yo, this is also what happened to me. Grandpa past away like 2-3 years ago and so after a short time my grandma sold the house which was very sad, because just like you said, all the memories attached to it. It is quite hard to accept such things. Now she lives in some apartment. I guess this shook me a bit and why I'm really resisting to accept leaving the house, or perhaps worse, a possibility to leave the small town in which I grew up in.

It's a bit sad to imagine having one day to lose something, but it's different when it's actually happening, and quite a lot on stake

@Loba

3 hours ago, Loba said:

This could be because you are destined to meet new people and try new things!

Maybe?

3 hours ago, Loba said:

Perhaps you will meet a beautiful partner in the future that you never would have met if you stayed?

Damn not such a bad point. However, if this will be the case then -

A) it will probably be from staying at my mom's

B) most likely the location of the house won't determine this shit for a few years since I'm being recruited for the military (it is your duty in Israel)

3 hours ago, Loba said:

What sorts of things do you want in your life that are concrete? 

I actually wrote it down when expressing my thoughts today after meditation, which I did after smoking a bit, which I did after hitting the gym:

I just want everything to be ok. I want to maintain good relationships again with the people from (name of small town) and meet them more often. I want to still stay in contact with some people from the camp. I want to create more music, and maybe start singing/rapping and writing songs and poems. I want to have a great body want to workout more. I want to be able to do a backflip. I want to learn Shaolin Kong Fu. I want to be able to fluently understand Japanese, and to speak it. I want to learn Chinese

3 hours ago, Loba said:

and knew in my heart I was a writer

You surely write amazingly.

4 hours ago, Loba said:

if we had not moved, I never would have known that writing was actually what I was supposed to be doing.

How do you know? How could you be sure? What if you still would've known it if you hadn't moved?

4 hours ago, Loba said:

This is one of those things where when you are older, you will be grateful for the change.

Yeah, well.. actually those realizations aren't that rare. They happen sometimes, in the more pronounced way of thinking to yourself "wow, aren't I actually quite lucky to have been lead by these steps to be where I'm now?" Which you don't really see from the vantage point of "these steps", which I'm in.

4 hours ago, Loba said:

Take a jar and put some of the soil from the house in the jar, and when you move, put the soil on the land you are at now.

Lol I haven't thought about it. I mean, I don't think it will look very appealing for newcomers to see a whole in are little garden ?.

4 hours ago, Loba said:

4 hours ago, Loba said:

Take a few pictures to remember the house by, bring home with you

Sure will. I'll probably take many pictures (I'll try not to overdo it because I'll stress and overwhelm myself) but enough good ones that will make the leave a bit easier for me.

The people and town are another issue that will probably need attention.

I'll watch the video and read your notes later, but thank you for reaching out, quite inspired me. Made me curious about stuff like destiny, the dreamboard, wants, purpose and how they play together.

expectations are the motherfucker of all the motherfuckers

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

On 09/03/2022 at 3:46 AM, fopylo said:

@Judy2

I wrote "I want to keep this house".

What I've learned from Neville Goddard is you have to think "I have this house." and truly believe this.

You attract what you give out. The world is only a mirror.

So ,the word "want" just resonates with more wanting - not having. Wanting is always just a little bit out of your reach and having is, well, having it.

The universe doesn't give you more of what you want, it gives you more of what you are.

Also, Neville teaches the best way to manifest something is doing it as you fall asleep (Or I guess if you do it while in that special state in meditation).

Listen to Elmer explain how Neville has taught him to manifest. In this exercise he explains the Ladder experiment.

But just search for Neville Goddard on Youtube. There's a lot of lectures from him.

Or you could check the channel Nevillution, which has a lot of stories from people manifesting, using this technique, to give you a moral boost.

Joe Dispenza also teaches manifesting from the alpha state. He has a guided meditation from the book Breaking the habit of being youself.

And right now you are trying to work on this from the ego state.

Try the ladder experiment.

And always, always, ALWAYS! - be careful how you work on this. You already have to have it in your mind and NOT want it - this is the major major key to manifesting. You get more of who you already are. You only get more of what you vibrate out.

Edited by mojsterr

Ok so there are 2 good news and 1 which is eh...

Good new:

• The plan was to sell the house at 6 million NIS (which is super expensive and my father is well aware of that) in expectation to eventually sell it at 5.5 million after negotiation. Things are starting to settle and the new couple that'll move in are buying it for 5.8 million! (There was some demand for this house and so my father felt more comfortable asserting his demand).
  • My father is most likely gonna buy an apartment with a garden (a garden apartment) in the same small town, which is great, even though it's quite far from the center, it is still better to live here and be close to the place I was raised. However, it is not 100% gonna happen but we really hope so. He seems to kinda like it but idk.

Not so good news:

• My mother is planning to move somewhere quite far like an hour away. I actually don't really know if it is such bad news. I don't really plan to be with my mom that much anyways, especially for the fact that staying at my father's will probably be more valuable: The piano will be there, the dog, close to friends, a better place I believe. Thing is that the space will obviously be smaller and I'll have to get used to it and perhaps many issues will arise. That might be quite annoying

Ok so my father is settling on this house 

On 18/03/2022 at 5:28 PM, fopylo said:

Ok so my father is settling on this house 

Awesome!

Life will throw you around. By 18 I had gone to 12 different schools, lived with 8 different families, in 3 different counties. 

Fearing the future is so exhausting and you’ll never find an end. It personally has helped to surrender to the experience, knowing in my heart that everything is unfolding perfectly. Change creates a strong backbone and you’ll understand eventually why all of it had to happen exactly the way it did. You got this. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Chakra Lion

10 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Life will throw you around. By 18 I had gone to 12 different schools, lived with 8 different families, in 3 different counties. 

Damn, you've been through a lot.

10 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

It personally has helped to surrender to the experience

Seems like a natural cause of all these changes