Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
somenathpal

What Is Enhancing The Awareness Actually Means?

2 posts in this topic

I am really not able to grasp this concept of enhancement of awareness. As I try to perceive this concept I stumble upon these questions.

I have 5 sensory organs. These are the only sources through which I get the data about reality. Now when we say enhancing the perceptions does it mean I will be able to  receive more data? For example will I be able to see more things, able to hear something that I am not hearing now?

If it is not so then how am I going to experience which is not physical?  Here I am assuming that direct experience happens only through 5 sensors and experience of the truth should be happening in direct experience.

Or is it that my brains efficiency to analyze the received data through 5 sensors will increase? So that I will start experience the oneness with reality? or something else ?

Just meditate my friend. Without first opening up the gaps between your thoughts, you will continue on with trying to logically understand all this spiritual mumbo jumbo. So please do try to meditate - it's a real good thing. 

If we could understand awareness better through this logical way that you've put it, how come only a small percentage of people understand it? I would think everyone would be able to understand it. So you see, I don't think it's an idea that can be logically perceived. Only practicing meditation (or other forms of spirituality, but personally for me, meditation does the job) can help you to understand.

Good luck my friend :)