Someone here

I've awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.

173 posts in this topic

Foundational video. A must-watch.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Purple Man this is one that many struggle with.. it's an absolutely valid question. 

"Though it seems that I know that I know.. what I'd like to see, is the I who knows me, when I know that I know that I know." - Alan Watts (paraphrased)

The 'illusion' than many refer to that deals with this, is the 'illusion of separation'.. 

Within Infinity (the shape of reality), there is the possibility (since there are infinite possibilities) that Reality pretends to be separate from itself so that it can know itself (perceive itself).  It's all a trick of One Infinite Nothingness seeming like many finite somethings. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

10 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Purple Man   It's all a trick of One Infinite Nothingness seeming like many finite somethings. 

Thank you. This is my experience. My experience is "No Thing" creating everything that is perceptible through the very act of perceiving it. There is no way that I accept my ultimate nature as something that is seen, no matter how subtle, no matter how powerful that perceivable unity field might be.
That´s why I struggle with statements like "the One Light", etc. If it is a Light, even if it is the all-powerful Light that serves as the dough for existence which is visible in near death experiences, then it is not "I", it is not my Self, but an emanation of It.

Edited by Purple Man

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

@Inliytened1 Illusion of others is what holding me back to enjoy myself fully as GOD. 

. My mind says " yeah ofcourse I am god, so are other people". Whats special in this?

I can enjoy fully as GOD , when my dream and your dream is separate. And I am the sole dreamer of my dream. Dreaming up every people I meet in my dream. 

The reason why I am not able to realize I am full GOD is because of multiple point of views issue. How GOD is having one experience at a time and others are just images I am projecting in present moment or bubble.

Leo made the solipsism video. That could have helped me. But he deleted it. The video could have helped me atleast in giving pointer.

3 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Whats special in this?

The only one who wants to be special is the ego.

You are not special. Your body/mind is not worth more than all other body/minds.

Another way of putting it is: the more God you become the less special you are.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

25 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 Illusion of others is what holding me back to enjoy myself fully as GOD. 

. My mind says " yeah ofcourse I am god, so are other people". Whats special in this?

I can enjoy fully as GOD , when my dream and your dream is separate

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 yes in dream I dont see it but when I get lucid in dream I know I am imagining others .

You didnt answered my question you simply ignored.

I am asking is my present experience is all that exist.

I have told you before that there is no other dream but yours.  You don't need a video for that lol

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@machiavelli

This video is close to the solipsism video that you are eager for. Watch it if you haven't already. And what's most important is to contemplate this stuff for yourself. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Leo Gurais what is reality video  still up to date or are already some outdated statements in it

@Leo Gura @Someone here

Consciousness is the first distortion of Unaware/Perfect/Undefined/Void Absolute. What is God rubbing off of against? What is beyond all that exists? Consciousness is a unified Mirror. Everything happens on the surface of the Mirror (illusion of space/time). What is Prior to the Dream and Consciousness? What is looking at that WHITE MIRROR to get to know itself? Pure, Quality-less Void. To our senses it is more like Dark than White. All of that Consciousness Whiteness happens is after Void Undefined Dark. God is White. Absolute is Dark.

Sorry - I know this is just a word-soup but I felt inspiration to write what I wrote. In my experience of unison with the source the bubble of Universe pops. Whiteness dies. There is just Perfect, Infinite Darkness. So even if Someone here did not have a full God-Realization I would stand in defence of his "Dark field". It is close to a beautiful realization if you ask me. Love ya. 

Ps. Ben describes it very well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-ztkpxSWI&list=PLDZ9NAmYL-5y2zDqbT5u9eTX3bWqlYiW4&index=2&ab_channel=BentinhoMassaro

Also a cool graph made by Ben:

ABSOLUTE.jpg

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

14 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

@Leo Gura @Someone here

Consciousness is the first distortion of Unaware/Perfect/Undefined/Void Absolute. What is God rubbing off of against? What is beyond all that exists? Consciousness is a unified Mirror. Everything happens on the surface of the Mirror (illusion of space/time). What is Prior to the Dream and Consciousness? What is looking at that WHITE MIRROR to get to know itself? Pure, Quality-less Void. To our senses it is more like Dark than White. All of that Consciousness Whiteness happens is after Void Undefined Dark. God is White. Absolute is Dark.

I don´t claim to be awake. All I can say is your words perfectly define how I perceive existence.

You say "What is looking ath the mirror. Pure, quality-less Void. All of that Consciousness Whiteness happens is after Void Undefined Dark. God is White. Absolute is Dark"... And I can´t affirm that these words reflect ultimate Truth, but they define MY experience, with the only exception that in my case, the Absolute Void is aware. Actually it is the only "Aware Being". It is what perceives the mirror of Consciousness. 

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Look .I can't explain it to you. Leo explained it perfectly in the video .I'm absolutely conscious right now that I'm the only thing in existence and it's all my dream. I have awakend to that. Not by doing psychedelics or meditation or anything else .simply from listening to that video .If you've had the chance to listen to it you will be saying exactly the same thing I'm saying right now. 

lol

It's Love.

On 3/8/2022 at 4:39 AM, Carl-Richard said:

You're stuck on normie solipsism.

This is something I’ve been trying to put my finger on. Would you mind explaining what normie solipsism is and how it is different from the kind of solipsism one experiences with awakening?